Sabertooth vs. Venom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyro Tyrannus
I was going to list all they're stats but then again this is the comic forum. You all should know what I'm talking about. So who takes it?

Big Sexy
Venom

Sam Z
Taugh fight. But Venom wins.

Warmonger
Probably be Venom. But it'll be one hell of a fight.

Venom 6/10.

Private Pion
Probably Venom, although Sabertooth has a chance.

Sea King
since i havent said it in this one yet

venom suit takes over sabertooth cool

Inhuman
^^^ laughing out loud

I dont know about this one. Its a real toughy. 5/10 for both.
Maybe 6/10 for Venom but it could go either way i guess.

Pyro Tyrannus
Originally posted by Sea King

That would be so f*cking bad dude!

Private Pion
Originally posted by Sea King

What would he be called? Viperfang?

Wow, I like that name. I hereby claim it.

Wolverine2006
6/10 for Venom unless Sabretooth is stronger...I dont really know

diabloman
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
6/10 for Venom unless Sabretooth is stronger...I dont really know yes sabretooth muscles are a little bigger but venom is a much better fighter for sure

Wolverine2006
r u sure...I would say Sabretooth is a better h2h fighter, he has a lot of experience almost as much as Wolverine.

UltimateStryfe
Venom eats his brains.

Skeets
venom beats him soundly......

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
Venom eats his brains.

I liked ur GR sig better

Sam Z
Originally posted by diabloman
yes sabretooth muscles are a little bigger but venom is a much better fighter for sure

I believe sabertooth is a better fighter but Venom is stronger.

diabloman
Originally posted by Sam Z
I believe sabertooth is a better fighter but Venom is stronger. other way around pal

Sam Z
other way around pal

What class ST is? You don't really judge by size of muscles?

Skeets
other way around pal
No Venom's way stronger but sabertooth is a better fighter.Venom's very good h2h though Sabes's just better.

diabloman
What class ST is? not to far behind 50. same as venom. you cant tell how big sabs muscles are sometimes cause of his stupid costume.

Sam Z
not to far behind 50. same as venom. you cant tell how big sabs muscles are sometimes cause of his stupid costume.

Again, you don't judge by size of muscles, do you?
Sabertooth never was class 50.

Skeets
not to far behind 50. same as venom. you cant tell how big sabs muscles are sometimes cause of his stupid costume.
Class 50.....What the f**k?

diabloman
Again, you don't judge by size of muscles, do you?
Sabertooth never was class 50. i said below 50 dude. same as venom. say what you want but i say sab is stronger but venom is faster and better fighting technigue. the problem venom has fighting with sab is cause he has a healing factor

Inhuman
These guys shouldnt be fighting. They should team up and do a hurting on alot of heroes.

diabloman
Originally posted by Inhuman
These guys shouldnt be fighting. They should team up and do a hurting on alot of heroes. venom or sab teams up wtih no one. they take care of things on there own.

Skeets
Venom does have a healing factor which is just as good as Sabretooths.
Venom and Sabretooth both are no where near class 50.....jockey

diabloman
Originally posted by Skeets
Venom does have a healing factor which is just as good as Sabretooths.
Venom and Sabretooth both are no where near class 50.....jockey again put your specs on i said below 50

Skeets
again put your specs on i said below 50
And read what I said.I said they're no where near class 50,you said they're below it as if you're trying to tell me that their somewhere around that strength class.

Blade Cutter
Creed did get a upgrade in strength that puts him around class 10.But Venom is easily class 30 are more sense he Marge with him self.

Sam Z
i said below 50 dude. same as venom. say what you want but i say sab is stronger but venom is faster and better fighting technigue. the problem venom has fighting with sab is cause he has a healing factor

Dude, below 50 is very uncertain. I can say that Spider-man is below class 100 but it would sound funny. Venom IS stronger than Sabertooth and Sab is more experienced. Both have heling factor but Venom also is faster and has tendrils to do the job.

Sea King
well im going with venom cause he dont need to be close rang to do this fight

Tank_6603
venom or sab teams up wtih no one. they take care of things on there own.
Yeah since venom NEVER teamed up with spider-man to stop carnage, and he NEVER teamed up with Spider-man, and the Black Cat to stop abuncha psycho villains that had taken over New York, gimme a break you should at least know something about the character in your sig..he teams up with ppl all the time,....anywayz Venom is clearly stronger than Sabretooth and I doubt "superior h2h combat" helps when you're outclassed in speed, strength, and versatility.(in fact if you were so outclassed wouldn't that entail ppl believing that you are in fact better at h2h??)

Sea King
Originally posted by Private Pion
What would he be called? Viperfang?

Wow, I like that name. I hereby claim it.

yes u can be Viperfang (u should change your name to it if u like it that much

diabloman
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Yeah since venom NEVER teamed up with spider-man to stop carnage, and he NEVER teamed up with Spider-man, and the Black Cat to stop abuncha psycho villains that had taken over New York, gimme a break you should at least know something about the character in your sig..he teams up with ppl all the time,....anywayz Venom is clearly stronger than Sabretooth and I doubt "superior h2h combat" helps when you're outclassed in speed, strength, and versatility.(in fact if you were so outclassed wouldn't that entail ppl believing that you are in fact better at h2h??) your hardly ever gonna see spidey and venom team up ever again. which was even stupid that they did that.

diabloman
Originally posted by Skeets
And read what I said.I said they're no where near class 50,you said they're below it as if you're trying to tell me that their somewhere around that strength class. there not to far im saying but i still think sab is stronger.

Sam Z
Well, but he's not...

diabloman
Well, but he's not... sure buddy embarrasment

Big Sexy
actually I wouldn't say venom is no where near class fifty considering people like toxin are class 75

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.