wolverine vs wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
which wolverine is a better fighter you think ? the one from the move or the animated series ?

Validus
Wolverine

Skeets
What he said......jockey

diabloman
Originally posted by Validus
Wolverine which one you think ?

Validus
The one they call Logan

diabloman
Originally posted by Validus
The one they call Logan in both they call him logan as well. smile

Skeets
The one with the claws ok.......jockey

Inhuman
The movie version because hes taller.

diabloman
Originally posted by Skeets
The one with the claws ok.......jockey your so funny.

Skeets
Thank you......jockey

diabloman
Originally posted by Skeets
Thank you......jockey not welcome big grin

JohnnyDo3
how about Idiot Vs Moron

Skeets
mhmFine........

diabloman
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
how about Idiot Vs Moron you win laughing

grey fox
Animated...

Sea King
Originally posted by grey fox
Animated...

agree'ed

Tank_6603
The lunchbox version kicks ass

Mr.V
Movie version, Animated version sucked; he got punked by every proper villain and shouldnt of been in it anyways. Come on a guy with claws in a kiddies show? he cant gut people or chop off limbs..so there wasnt even a point of him being in it..hmm

diabloman
Originally posted by Tank_6603
The lunchbox version kicks ass the stuffed animals where better.

batdude123
Originally posted by Mr.V
Movie version, Animated version sucked; he got punked by every proper villain and shouldnt of been in it anyways. Come on a guy with claws in a kiddies show? he cant gut people or chop off limbs..so there wasnt even a point of him being in it..hmm

Agreed, they never showed him slicin n' dicin people. erm

Sea King
Originally posted by batdude123
Agreed, they never showed him slicin n' dicin people. erm

even still he still was a better fighter more agile,stronger ect.... movie was a good fighter but he was more ill just run in their angry and kill them when they were out

Mr.V
Yes, Jackman would rape him into a puddle of green goo big grin

Sea King
Originally posted by Mr.V
Yes, Jackman would rape him into a puddle of green goo big grin

and that is just sick

Mr.V
Indeed, but so is the fact that his main purpose was to chop people's arms and legs and heads off on a kiddies show big grin

grey fox
Nah , Wolvie was the token badass in the show....

Black Adam
animated.

Mr.V
Originally posted by grey fox
Nah , Wolvie was the token badass in the show....

Maybe so, but a man who hacks limbs off for a living isnt really appropriate is it? wink And because he wasnt allowed to do that really and truly all he did was deal with robots and sentinels (no real people coz of blood and guts) and get owned whenever a new bad-guy showed up. and of course made sexual tension and a strain on the leader-ship.

grey fox
Their we go 3 roles thumb up

Rewmac
The one that is angry wins...OR wait Wolverine is always angry so the one that is angrier wins

Rick/Genis
There is no way that fox could NOT put Wolverine on the show. He is the most signature X-Man Character of them all! When asked "What does the X-Men Consist of" to the mass media, I GUARANTEE you the first character answered would be "Wolverine" why? Because WOLVERINE IS POPULAR. And to not put a popular character onto a show is rediculous logic and bad advertising on a company scale. I see no problem putting Wolverine on the show regardless of whether or not he can give in to his animalistic behaviors. I LIKED seeing Wolverine animated. Nuff said.

In regards to who wins between Wolverine and Hugh Jackman (Because that's who he is in the movie... he's not wolverine). I'd put my money on Wolverine.... he's not a faker.

Pain_of_death3
I have to say that Wolverine would win... stick out tongue stick out tongue stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.