green fight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
green goblin green arrow green lantern no ring vs
omega red red skull and red raven. which color team wins ?

red or green ?

diabloman
sorry fogot to put the title red vs green fright

diabloman
yall cant decide here ?

jrodslam
This is easy. Red wins. I assume Akardy is not allowed to use his powers(which wouldnt matter anyway). Hes the most duarble of all the fighters and his team is easily the best h2h combatants. Ollie(im assuming), is the best fighter in green, Hal is pretty good and Goblin is strong, but lack in skill.

Red 7-8/0.

diabloman
Originally posted by jrodslam
This is easy. Red wins. I assume Akardy is not allowed to use his powers(which wouldnt matter anyway). Hes the most duarble of all the fighters and his team is easily the best h2h combatants. Ollie(im assuming), is the best fighter in green, Hal is pretty good and Goblin is strong, but lack in skill.

Red 7-8/0. well GL still has some power in him with out his ring like thors hammer for example. thor is still class 100 with out it.

jrodslam
Originally posted by diabloman
well GL still has some power in him with out his ring like thors hammer for example. thor is still class 100 with out it.

no GL still has power in him? Where did you get that info from? you cant compare Thor/Hammer to Lantern/Ring.

Why? Because if you take away the hammer, Thor is still a god and still has his abilities. Take away a GL's ring and they are no longer bullet proof and have super strength. Hal is a good fighter though. H2h that is.

diabloman
no GL still has power in him? Where did you get that info from? you cant compare Thor/Hammer to Lantern/Ring.

Why? Because if you take away the hammer, Thor is still a god and still has his abilities. Take away a GL's ring and they are no longer bullet proof and have super strength. Hal is a good fighter though. H2h that is. gl has more abilities with his ring of course. but with out he can still fly and all that. and i never said GLs ring is the same as thors hammer. no way in hell.

jrodslam
gl has more abilities with his ring of course. but with out he can still fly and all that. and i never said GLs ring is the same as thors hammer. no way in hell.

Answer me this. What GL can fly without a ring? Prof of this? I dont think ive ever seen it. sad

Who did it?

diabloman
Answer me this. What GL can fly without a ring? Prof of this? I dont think ive ever seen it. sad

Who did it? he cant make a shield to protect him and trap others in shields with out his ring. but he can still fly. thor is way above GL even with out the hammer for sure.

batdude123

Who did it?

He's completely full of sh*t, don't listen to him.

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
He's completely full of sh*t, don't listen to him. im not in your family dude and if i was then yes others shouldnt listen to me laughing

batdude123
im not in your family dude and if i was then yes others shouldnt listen to me laughing

What are you talking about? What the f**k?

jrodslam
he cant make a shield to protect him and trap others in shields with out his ring. but he can still fly. thor is way above GL even with out the hammer for sure.

You didnt answer my question. I asked what Lantern was able to fly WITHOUT his/her ring being present or in the area?

Who did it and in what comic?

diabloman
What are you talking about? What the f**k?
good comeback yah like u didnt understand that. well if u didnt then somone needs some help there.

diabloman
You didnt answer my question. I asked what Lantern was able to fly WITHOUT his/her ring being present or in the area?

Who did it and in what comic? il find it sure.

batdude123
good comeback yah like u didnt understand that. well if u didnt then somone needs some help there.

Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever.

diabloman
Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever. ]Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever. i know plenty pal you just never have the heart to admit when your wrong about something.

batdude123
]Whatever, nobody respects your opinion and you don't know what you're talking about, ever. i know plenty pal you just never have the heart to admit when your wrong about something.

What (in your opinion) have I never admitted being wrong about?

Blair Wind
maybe hes talking about Alan...he uses a ring, but doesnt need it right?

batdude123
Originally posted by Blair Wind
maybe hes talking about Alan...he uses a ring, but doesnt need it right?

If he meant Sentinel, he would've said Sentinel. wink Which he obviously didn't mean because on another thread he didn't even know there was a "Sentinel" in DC. laughing

diabloman
laughing Originally posted by batdude123
If he meant Sentinel, he would've said Sentinel. wink Which he obviously didn't mean because on another thread he didn't even know there was a "Sentinel" in DC. laughing If he meant Sentinel, he would've said Sentinel. laughing
laughing yah that made alot of sense there retard

Blair Wind
What the f**k? it actually did...

Sentinal is the Original Green Lantern.....but if you didnt know that...well then you have no clue what your talkin about then, because without the ring a Green Lantern can do nothing at all....

batdude123
laughing If he meant Sentinel, he would've said Sentinel. laughing
laughing yah that made alot of sense there retard

Whatever helps you sleep at night. wink

diabloman

Sentinal is the Original Green Lantern.....but if you didnt know that...well then you have no clue what your talkin about then, because without the ring a Green Lantern can do nothing at all.... he spelled sentinel in the other thread not sentinal. he gets his marvel and dc characters mixed up

diabloman
Whatever helps you sleep at night. wink your mom always gives me a nice comfortable sleep every night big grin

batdude123

Sentinal is the Original Green Lantern.....but if you didnt know that...well then you have no clue what your talkin about then, because without the ring a Green Lantern can do nothing at all....

yes

batdude123
he spelled sentinel in the other thread not sentinal. he gets his marvel and dc characters mixed up

Oh wh*resh*t don't try and play it off like that. roll eyes (sarcastic) You didn't know their was a character in the DC Universe called Sentinel. And actually, no, it's spelled "Sentinel." wink Another thing that proves to me you don't know sh*t about comics.

batdude123
your mom always gives me a nice comfortable sleep every night big grin

She doesn't like guys with small d*cks. wink

diabloman
She doesn't like guys with small d*cks. wink how do u know what type of d!icks your mother likes ? you get involved in your mothers personal sex life ? how nice !

batdude123
how do u know what type of d!icks your mother likes ? you get involved in your mothers personal sex life ? how nice !

laughing

batdude123
Anyways, it is actually spelled "Sentinel," not "Sentinal." wink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.