hulk and juggernaut vs wonderwoman and superman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes this one ? hulk and juggy or superman and wonderwoman ?

diabloman
after juggy rapes WW him and hulk go at superman together.

diabloman
yall cant decide ?

Accel
Supes and WW.

They double team one and take him out (the other one would be too slow to help) and then proceed to t=double team the other one.

diabloman
Originally posted by Accel
Supes and WW.

They double team one and take him out (the other one would be too slow to help) and then proceed to t=double team the other one. one of them isnt just gonna stand there and let WW and supes take on the other one. he would take some action as well who ever your talking about.

Accel
Right, but like I said, the other one would be too slow to help his teammate. Let's say they double-team Hulk and kncok him all over the place, even taking him airborne. What's Juggs going to do? Walk forward?

Soss
I say Supes and Wonderwoman take this.
Too much versatility for Hulk and Juggy.
Hulk gets taken down first, then Juggernaut.

Soljer
Versatility doesn't even matter. Speed, it's all about the speed. Superman and Wonderwoman 10/10.

Soujaboy
What does speed help against a character who can suck up your momentum, and cannot be hurt?

batdude123
Souja, it's called BFR, or ya know........ T-Vo. shifty

Accel
BFR doesn't work on Juggernaut. However, Supes and WW still have T-Vo, the Lasso, the Medusa Head, and the Godwave.

Soujaboy
The only attack that would actually work would be the T-vo, but if Juggernaut has his magic shield on, than you can't reach his helmet.

batdude123
Originally posted by Soujaboy
The only attack that would actually work would be the T-vo, but if Juggernaut has his magic shield on, than you can't reach his helmet.

In that case they would attack him first in order to take his helmet off. smile Then it's T-VO time!

Accel
Cain's not immune to the effects of the Medusa Head or the Godwave. no

Skeets
The plane mind rapes Juggs after supes knocks the helmet off.

diabloman
hulk or juggy take down WW on there own after that they go at superman 2 to 1. i doubt supes can handle them both at the same time.

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
hulk or juggy take down WW on there own after that they go at superman 2 to 1. i doubt supes can handle them both at the same time.

Hmmm.... that's interesting. What's Wonder Woman going to be doing at this time? Would she just be standing there? blink

Soujaboy
Why wouldn't he just walk into the fight with his magic shield on? If Superman and Wonder Woman know that Cains weakness is telepathy, then Cain should know that he needs his magic shield on. Other than that they need to get his helmet off, his skull cap off, and than have Superman use the t-vo. I'm sure all that takes longer than the split second it takes for him to summon his shield.

Accel do you have proof that he's not immune to there attacks?

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Hmmm.... that's interesting. What's Wonder Woman going to be doing at this time? Would she just be standing there? blink she would try to defend herself of course but juggy to much for her. hulk is probably getting his butt kicked maybe while hes fighting supes but hulk is stll alive. juggy goes and heps him out sense he finished WW

batdude123
she would try to defend herself of course but juggy to much for her.

WRONG! Not only is she a better fighter than him, but she is MUCH more faster.

batdude123
BFR doesn't work on Juggernaut. However, Supes and WW still have T-Vo, the Lasso, the Medusa Head, and the Godwave.

So you're saying it wouldn't work for them to throw Juggernaut on the moon? confused

diabloman
WRONG! Not only is she a better fighter than him, but she is MUCH more faster. juggernaut is unstoppable dude. he keeps on going and going.

Skeets
Juggs is not too much for WW please.
Wonder Women ties his ass with the lasso then knocks his helmet clean off.The plane does the rest all the while Supes's beating Hulks ass.

Accel
Accel do you have proof that he's not immune to there attacks?
The Medusa Head turned Titans to stone. Its origin and powers are magical, which can affect Juggernaut. One glance at the head and Cain turns to stone. When empowered by the Godwave, Wonder Woman becomes powerful enough to rival beings as powerful as Galactus himself; with that power, she could just erase both Hulk and Jugernaut from existence.

Soujaboy
WRONG! Not only is she a better fighter than him, but she is MUCH more faster.

Doesn't matter how fast she is if she can't cause him any harm. She can run around all day, but she will soon feel tired. After she runs around all day and gets herself tired the beating begins.

batdude123
juggernaut is unstoppable dude. he keeps on going and going.

Right. roll eyes (sarcastic) That would help him in this situation when to her, he's just a statue that could easily get lassoed by her. wink

Accel
So you're saying it wouldn't work for them to throw Juggernaut on the moon? confused
Right. Even if Superman flew him all the way to Pluto by the time he put up his shield, he could still walk back, even through the vacuum of space (as long as his shield's up). It would take a looooonnnnngg time, but he'd walk back to the battlefield sooner or later.

batdude123
Doesn't matter how fast she is if she can't cause him any harm. She can run around all day, but she will soon feel tired. After she runs around all day and gets herself tired the beating begins.

It's called the lasso, or the head of Medusa, or the God Wave. wink

Soujaboy
The Medusa Head turned Titans to stone. Its origin and powers are magical, which can affect Juggernaut. One glance at the head and Cain turns to stone. When empowered by the Godwave, Wonder Woman becomes powerful enough to rival beings as powerful as Galactus himself; with that power, she could just erase both Hulk and Jugernaut from existence.

The god blast is also magic, did it hurt Cain?

She can make an attempt to erase Cain like Eternity did, but we all see that he failed.

Skeets
Originally posted by Skeets
Wonder Women ties his ass with the lasso then knocks his helmet clean off.The plane does the rest all the while Supes's beating Hulks ass.
no expression

batdude123
Right. Even if Superman flew him all the way to Pluto by the time he put up his shield, he could still walk back, even through the vacuum of space (as long as his shield's). It would take a looooonnnnngg time, but he'd walk back to the battlefield sooner or later.

It doesn't matter. He's away and take him millions of years to get back from Pluto. Do you honestly they are still going to be waiting there for him to get back? blink No, the fact remains that even though he might be able to get back, he is still BFRable.

Soujaboy
It's called the lasso, or the head of Medusa, or the God Wave. wink

According to feats from the "Marvel" universe, those attacks wont work. The lasso might be able to hold him for a time but it wont stop him.

Skeets
According to feats from the "Marvel" universe, those attacks wont work. The lasso might be able to hold him for a time but it wont stop him.
It'll Hold him long enough for the Plane too mind rape him like I have said 3 different times already...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
The god blast is also magic, did it hurt Cain?

She can make an attempt to erase Cain like Eternity did, but we all see that he failed.
The Godblast is magical, but it's mainly physical attack. Juggernaut does have some resistance to magic, but he's not immune. One glance at the Medusa Head and he turns to stone.

How did Eternity fail to erase Cain any way?

diabloman
Wonder Women ties his ass with the lasso then knocks his helmet clean off.The plane does the rest all the while Supes's beating Hulks ass. ties her ass on to a tree and knocks the crap out of her till shes permenantly gone

Soujaboy
It doesn't matter. He's away and take him millions of years to get back from Pluto. Do you honestly they are still going to be waiting there for him to get back? blink No, the fact remains that even though he might be able to get back, he is still BFRable.

Juggernauts been trapped in whole other dimensions before yet he came back. Whats going to stop him from returning from the moon or Pluto if thats were they make an attempt to throw him. Yet you forget about the magic shield that sucks up the inertia and momentum of objects.

Accel
Unless ring outs are involved, it's not a loss. BFR being a loss would be if the individual could not come back, like putting Hulk in orbit. If they quit while Juggernaut's still walking back, Hulk and Juggernaut win by default.

batdude123

Who the f*ck says they're fighting in the Marvel Universe? What the f**k? You honestly think that Juggernaut could break out of the lasso? Currently, hell no he couldn't. The lasso is powered by the Presence now. Presence's power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cytorrak's. wink

Soujaboy
It'll Hold him long enough for the Plane too mind rape him like I have said 3 different times already...... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Which can be stopped by the magic shiled. big grin

Accel
The Lasso has a sort of mind control. It can definitely affect Cain if she wraps it around him.

Skeets
Which can be stopped by the magic shiled. big grin
Buddy his Helmet gets knocked off then the plane mind rapes him simple as that no magic shields saving him.

diabloman
Buddy his Helmet gets knocked off then the plane mind rapes him simple as that no magic shields saving him. he has his helmet to keep others from phucking with his brain. his helmet that has nothing to do with his strength.

Soujaboy
Who the f*ck says they're fighting in the Marvel Universe? What the f**k? You honestly think that Juggernaut could break out of the lasso? Currently, hell no he couldn't. The lasso is powered by the Presence now. Presence's power>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cytorrak's. wink

It's not that there fighting in the Marvel universe, it's that I'm taking feats and info from the Marvel Universe and making an attempt to use them in a DC situation.

I never said that he could break the lasso, I said the lasso isn't going to stop him. Or to prevent the lasso from ever touching him he could summon his magic shield.

According to feats Cyttorak is on par with Galactus and Eternity, so Presence doesn't equal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to Cyttorak.

BTW, Currently Juggernaut is receiving his old powers back. wink

batdude123
he has his helmet to keep others from phucking with his brain. his helmet that has nothing to do with his strength.

Yeah, he's saying they knock the helmet off his head then they either use T-Vo or the plane. wink

Soujaboy
Buddy his Helmet gets knocked off then the plane mind rapes him simple as that no magic shields saving him.

The shield is keeping him from gettig his helmet knocked off

batdude123
It's not that there fighting in the Marvel universe, it's that I'm taking feats and info from the Marvel Universe and making an attempt to use them in a DC situation.

I never said that he could break the lasso, I said the lasso isn't going to stop him. Or to prevent the lasso from ever touching him he could summon his magic shield.

According to feats Cyttorak is on par with Galactus and Eternity, so Presence doesn't equal >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> to Cyttorak.

Actually, yeah the Presence is DC's version of TOAA. no expression

batdude123
The shield is keeping him from gettig his helmet knocked off

That's why they knock off the helmet before he can even think to summon his shield.

diabloman
Yeah, he's saying they knock the helmet off his head then they either use T-Vo or the plane. wink oh so WW or supes or what ever is gonna knock out juggy if they can knock his helmet off. yah good one

Skeets
he has his helmet to keep others from phucking with his brain. his helmet that has nothing to do with his strength.
Wow!!! read my post .....ermOriginally posted by Soujaboy

What has Cyttorak done to put him on Galactus,Eternity level?
And even if he is at their level the presence is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.

batdude123
oh so WW or supes or what ever is gonna knock out juggy if they can knock his helmet off. yah good one

Oh Jesus. doh Dude, just stop posting.

diabloman
Wow!!! read my post .....erm
And even if he is at their level the presence is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak. hulk doesnt have a phucking helmet and he can still knock out who ever with out it.

Soujaboy
That's why they knock off the helmet before he can even think to summon his shield.

So what about the skull cap? and how about the fact that Cain while bloodlusted can break out of the clutches of a telepath who is greater than Superman?

diabloman
Oh Jesus. doh Dude, just stop posting. stop coming on with a different account big grin

Soujaboy

Just ignore him stick out tongue

batdude123
stop coming on with a different account big grin

WHAT????!!! What the f**k? I only use "batdude123."

Skeets
hulk doesnt have a phucking helmet and he can still knock out who ever with out it. Originally posted by batdude123
What he said.......

diabloman
WHAT????!!! What the f**k? I only use "batdude123." sure buddy. i know who u are before.

batdude123
So what about the skull cap? and how about the fact that Cain while bloodlusted can break out of the clutches of a telepath who is greater than Superman?

Or they use the plane to stop him, or the Medusa head, or WW's uses the God Wave.

batdude123
sure buddy. i know who u are before.

Seriously, what the f*ck are you talking about? I only use batdude123 so seriously shut up.

diabloman
Or they use the plane to stop him, or the Medusa head, or WW's uses the God Wave. WWs god wave is not gonna do jack to him please man wake up.

Skeets
The plane has beaten MM in TP battle Juggs is not getting out of that.

Soujaboy
Wow!!! read my post .....erm
And even if he is at their level the presence is still >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Cyttorak.

Well for one, In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak imprisoned Galactus. Once Eternity tried to kill Cyttorak, and totally wipe him out of existence but he couldn't.

Although Cyttorak is inferior to Presence, Presence doesn't grant WW the protection that Cyttorak grants Cain.

diabloman
Seriously, what the f*ck are you talking about? I only use batdude123 so seriously shut up. shut up ? hahahaha somone getting pissed off cause u dont want to admit who u where before. laughing

batdude123
shut up ? hahahaha somone getting pissed off cause u dont want to admit who u where before. laughing

I wasn't anybody before you're just being an assh*le and harrassing me.

Soujaboy
Or they use the plane to stop him, or the Medusa head, or WW's uses the God Wave.

What proof do you have that Medusa's head or WW godwave would work on Cain?

Soujaboy
I wasn't anybody before you're just being an assh*le.

I told you to just ignore him sad

diabloman
What proof do you have that Medusa's head or WW godwave would work on Cain? WWs godwave isnt gonna do jack to juggy. please man come on.

batdude123
WWs god wave is not gonna do jack to him please man wake up.

How the hell would you know? You don't even know what you're talking about half the time.

diabloman
I told you to just ignore him sad who the hell wants to listen to a 15 yr old in the 1st place laughing

batdude123
I told you to just ignore him sad

You're right, he's not worth it.

Skeets
Well for one, In Sorcerers Supreme #49 Cyttorak imprisoned Galactus. Once Eternity tried to kill Cyttorak, and totally wipe him out of existence but he couldn't.

Although Cyttorak is inferior to Presence, Presence doesn't grant WW the protection that Cyttorak grants Cain.
I need proof I have most of Big G's showings I have never heard anything about cyttorak Imprisoning Galactus,unless you're talking about strange with the bands of Cyttorak which is something totally irrelevent to this fight.

The point is that Cain's not getting free from the Lasso.

diabloman
How the hell would you know? You don't even know what you're talking about half the time. i know plenty dude. u just dont ever have the balls to admit when your wrong about something.

batdude123
i know plenty dude. u just dont ever have the balls to admit when your wrong about something.

What the hell am I wrong about you idiot?

diabloman
What the hell am I wrong about you idiot? of the shit your putting about WW which is BS like you laughing

Skeets
What the hell am I wrong about you idiot?
Can you just put him on your ignore list please before another ok thread gets closed because of immature bashing.

batdude123
Can you just put him on your ignore list please before another ok thread gets closed because of immature bashing.

Good point.

diabloman
Can you just put him on your ignore list please before another ok thread gets closed because of immature bashing. u gave me a good idea also. thanks

Accel
What proof do you have that Medusa's head or WW godwave would work on Cain?
There is no showing where WW actually uses these methods on Cain, but we go by what we know about the characters instead.

Cain is invulnerable to physical attacks, not magical or telepathic ones. The Medusa Head is magical in nature, as is the God Wave. There's no reason to believe they wouldn't work on Juggernaut.

batdude123
There is no showing where WW actually uses these methods on Cain, but we go by what we know about the characters instead.

Cain is invulnerable to physical attacks, not magical or telepathic ones. The Medusa Head is magical in nature, as is the God Wave. There's no reason to believe they wouldn't work on Juggernaut.

However, if this is Current Juggernaut, then this is a curbstomp. yes

diabloman
WRONG! Not only is she a better fighter than him, but she is MUCH more faster. yes shes faster of course but juggy has much better fighting skills

Accel
Well, yeah, but we may also be going by depowered Superman, Donna as Wonder Woman, and Hulk as he is on Planet Hulk.

Just about everyone would be powered down.

batdude123
yes shes faster of course but juggy has much better fighting skills

Oh my God. doh See, this is proof that you don't even know what you're talking about. Woner Woman is one of the best h2h fighters in the DCU.

diabloman
Oh my God. doh See, this is proof that you don't even know what you're talking about. Woner Woman is one of the best h2h fighters in the DCU. correct shes one of them not the best. juggy is one of the best in the marvel uinverse as well dude

juggernaut66666
current is on classic level read new excalibur 1-7

Accel
correct shes one of them not the best. juggy is one of the best in the marvel uinverse as well dude
Just what the hell do you base THIS statement off of? I've never even heard Cain's biggest fans claim such a thing.

diabloman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
current is on classic level read new excalibur 1-7 doesnt matter if hes currect juggernaut or classic. he would still kick her ass.

batdude123
correct shes one of them not the best. juggy is one of the best in the marvel uinverse as well dude

Oh.... wow. Juggernaut is one of the best in the Marvel universe at fighting? I could twenty people off the top of my head that are WAY better.

Wolverine
Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Shatterstar
Mister X
Mantis
Stick
Taskmaster
Champion
Hercules
Thor
Daredevil
Elektra
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Thing
Deadpool
Ogun
Cyclops
etc.....

And trust me, there are PLENTY more.

diabloman
Oh.... wow. Juggernaut is one of the best in the Marvel universe at fighting? I could twenty people off the top of my head that are WAY better.

Wolverine
Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Shatterstar
Mister X
Mantis
Stick
Taskmaster
Champion
Hercules
Thor
Daredevil
Elektra
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Thing
Deadpool
Ogun
Cyclops
etc.....

And trust me, there are PLENTY more. some of those yes are better fighters than him for sure.

batdude123
some of those yes are better fighters than him for sure.

Every single one of them are better fighers. no expression

juggernaut66666
Every single one of them are better fighers. no expression
yep correct i would like to see juggernaut doing some kung fu

batdude123
yep correct i would like to see juggernaut doing some kung fu

lol That'd be cool. big grin

juggernaut66666

Wolverine
Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Shatterstar
Mister X
Mantis
Stick
Taskmaster
Champion
Hercules
Thor
Daredevil
Elektra
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Thing
Deadpool
Ogun
Cyclops
etc.....

And trust me, there are PLENTY more.
but since he can beat any of these guys he does not need any fighting stylebig grin

jrodslam
but since he can beat any of these guys he does not need any fighting stylebig grin

laughingThats a good dam point.

Its true what Batdude is saying though.

batdude123

Yes, true but I was trying to prove a point to diabloman. wink

Soujaboy
Diabloman is never wrong, so just stop arguing with him. The intelligent debaters know that Cain isn't one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe.

batdude123
Diabloman is never wrong, so just stop arguing with him. The intelligent debaters know that Cain isn't one of the best fighters in the Marvel Universe.

I think you mean "never RIGHT."

juggernaut66666
diabloman talks sh!t all the time

Soujaboy

No, in his mind he's never wrong.

batdude123
stick out tongue Good point. He actually tried to say that Green Lantern retains some of his powers even when he takes the ring off. no expression

Accel
stick out tongue Good point. He actually tried to say that Green Lantern retains some of his powers even when he takes the ring off. no expression
Well, from what I understand, a Green Lantern can still will his ring to work, even if it's off his finger. Can't remember where I heard this though.

batdude123
Well, from what I understand, a Green Lantern can still will his ring to work, even if it's off his finger. Can't remember where I heard this though.

That's not what I'm talking about. He was saying that GL can fly and do all that stuff even without a ring on. no expression

juggernaut66666
That's not what I'm talking about. He was saying that GL can fly and do all that stuff even without a ring on. no expression
everyone knows that he can

batdude123
everyone knows that he can

laughing stick out tongue

diabloman
but since he can beat any of these guys he does not need any fighting stylebig grin hell yah smile

diabloman

Wolverine
Captain America
Shang Chi
Iron Fist
Shatterstar
Mister X
Mantis
Stick
Taskmaster
Champion
Hercules
Thor
Daredevil
Elektra
Silver Samurai
Sabretooth
Thing
Deadpool
Ogun
Cyclops
etc.....

And trust me, there are PLENTY more. and in the DC univers many can kick WWs ass hand to hand fight. batman even. well i cant think of alot of other to add on a big list like yours cause almost all DC characters suck at fighting even some are powerful and all that. big grin

Big Sexy
but since he can beat any of these guys he does not need any fighting stylebig grin I dont think cain would have agreed with you when onslaught laid his ass out.

He would have done a lot better if he had some training from mr Miyagi.

cheap cabbage
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I dont think cain would have agreed with you when oslaught laid his ass out.

He would have done a lot better if he had some training from mr Miyagi.

Somehow, I don't think wax-on wax off would have helped Juggy against onslaught. Maybe a couple of nuclear warheads.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by cheap cabbage
Somehow, I don't think wax-on wax off would have helped Juggy against onslaught. Maybe a couple of nuclear warheads. didn't you know, wax on wax off is connected to the source stick out tongue

diabloman
didn't you know, wax on wax off is connected to the source stick out tongue depends which brand of wax your using big grin

cheap cabbage
depends which brand of wax your using big grin

And ladies and gentleman, I present to you "ULTIMATE SOURCE WAX"!! not only will it shine your car, but it grants you omnipotent power. All for 4 easy payments of $29.95!! Buy Now!! Callers are standing by to tak your call.

Big Sexy
depends which brand of wax your using big grin Don't forgot that front kick would drop God

diabloman
Don't forgot that front kick would drop God crane you mean

diabloman
And ladies and gentleman, I present to you "ULTIMATE SOURCE WAX"!! not only will it shine your car, but it grants you omnipotent power. All for 4 easy payments of $29.95!! Buy Now!! Callers are standing by to tak your call. the line open 24 hrs ?

Big Sexy
crane you mean YES the crane kick. Man its been a while since I seen that movie.

batdude123
and in the DC univers many can kick WWs ass hand to hand fight. batman even. well i cant think of alot of other to add on a big list like yours cause almost all DC characters suck at fighting even some are powerful and all that. big grin

You are truely hopeless if you believe that DC doesn't have good fighters. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
You are truely hopeless if you believe that DC doesn't have good fighters. roll eyes (sarcastic) compared to the marvel fighters DC fighters SUCK !

batdude123
compared to the marvel fighters DC fighters SUCK !

That's bullsh*t and you know it. Actually, since you don't even know what you're talking about, you don't realize it.

diabloman
That's bullsh*t and you know it. Actually, since you don't even know what you're talking about, you don't realize it. i know plenty and once again batboy somone here doesnt have the balls to admit when somone else is right about something.

Accel
compared to the marvel fighters DC fighters SUCK !
Two words:

Karate Kid

batdude123
i know plenty and once again batboy somone here doesnt have the balls to admit when somone else is right about something.

WRONG! You are so wrong here. Karate Kid is in the DCU, and he is the best martial artist in comicbook history. yes

diabloman
Two words:

Karate Kid 2 words for you ninja turtles big grin

cheap cabbage
i know plenty and once again batboy somone here doesnt have the balls to admit when somone else is right about something.

Alright Alright. Enough you two. Marvel probably has MORE good fighters if that's what you mean. It's just how marvel rolls. They don't depend on uber-heros with uber-powers like DC does. But the quality is just as good on the DC side.

diabloman
WRONG! You are so wrong here. Karate Kid is in the DCU, and he is the best martial artist in comicbook history. yes lobo kicks karate kids ass i say

Big Sexy
WRONG! You are so wrong here. Karate Kid is in the DCU, and he is the best martial artist in comicbook history. yes Ralph macchio would kick comic kks ass. Like I said, the crane kick could ko the presence and the wax-on wax -off training lets you tap into the source stick out tongue

batdude123
lobo kicks karate kids ass i say

Okay, no.... and She Hulk already made Champion his b*tch. roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
Ralph macchio would kick comic kks ass. Like I said, the crane kick could ko the presence and the wax-on wax -off training lets you tap into the source stick out tongue bat kick hurts more

batdude123
2 words for you ninja turtles big grin

Yeah, the turtles were never a part of Marvel. Nice try.

diabloman
Okay, no.... and She Hulk already made Champion his b*tch. roll eyes (sarcastic) after he made her his b!tch what else did he do with her after that ? big grin

batdude123
bat kick hurts more

Hey, guess what!!!???? I agree with you!!!!!!!! eek!

diabloman
Yeah, the turtles were never a part of Marvel. Nice try. never said they where big grin there in DC

batdude123
after he made her his b!tch what else did he do with her after that ? big grin

No, she kicked his ass in a fight.

diabloman
Hey, guess what!!!???? I agree with you!!!!!!!! eek! holly sh!t the world is coming to an end. where both agreeing with eachother. or let me read that again cause this doesnt make sense

batdude123
never said they where big grin there in DC

No they aren't. They're were in Image and now they're in Big Bang Comics.

diabloman
No, she kicked his ass in a fight. you said he made her his b!tch so i though u meant that they go together now big grin

batdude123
holly sh!t the world is coming to an end. where both agreeing with eachother. or let me read that again cause this doesnt make sense

stick out tongue

diabloman
No they aren't. They're were in Image and now they're in Big Bang Comics. ninja turles where in dc like for example ren and stimpy is in marvel.

Big Sexy
Hey, guess what!!!???? I agree with you!!!!!!!! eek! No, no batdude, Miyagi would kick Bruce's ass. Being a stereotypical asian dude who knows karate, eats rice, and says Daniel-son at the end of each sentence has to mean something stick out tongue

batdude123
Anyway, why do you think DC fighters suck in comparison to Marvel's? I'm sorry, but that really doesn't make sense and it sounds like you're just TRYING to annoy me.

cheap cabbage
No, no batdude, Miyagi would kick Bruce's ass. Being a stereotypical asian dude who knows karate, eats rice, and says Daniel-son at the end of each sentence has to mean something stick out tongue

I whole heartedly agree. The bat-kick ain't got sh*t on the crane kick.

batdude123
PFFFFFFFFFFFFFFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Sexy
I whole heartedly agree. The bat-kick ain't got sh*t on the crane kick. Crane kick pwns allshuriken

diabloman
Anyway, why do you think DC fighters suck in comparison to Marvel's? I'm sorry, but that really doesn't make sense and it sounds like you're just TRYING to annoy me. your not the only DC fan on here so dont think its personal if im saying to you that marvel has much better fight skills. hey good job you even posted it yourself some of the best fighters awhile back. clapping

batdude123
your not the only DC fan on here so dont think its personal if im saying to you that marvel has much better fight skills. hey good job you even posted it yourself some of the best fighters awhile back. clapping

Karate Kid
Richard Dragon
Lady Shiva
Cassandra Cain
Batman
The Question
O-Sensei
Constantine Drakon
Bronze Tiger
Connor Hawke
Batman 1 Million
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Huntress
Wildcat
Nightwing
Mad Dog
Deathstroke
Mister Terrific
Hush
Katana
The Sensei
Prometheus
etc...

PLENTY more as well. no expression

Big Sexy
great list batdude but "crane kick" pwns them all.

diabloman
Karate Kid
Richard Dragon
Lady Shiva
Cassandra Cain
Batman
The Question
O-Sensei
Constantine Drakon
Bronze Tiger
Connor Hawke
Batman 1 Million
Wonder Woman
Black Canary
Huntress
Wildcat
Nightwing
Mad Dog
Deathstroke
Mister Terrific
Hush
Katana
The Sensei
Prometheus
etc...

PLENTY more as well. no expression
wolverine
spiderman
elektra
venom
daredevil
mystique
sabretooth
cable
beast
black cat
apocalypse
captain america
psylocke
silversurfer
longshot
thor
ironman
quasar
scarlet witch
and much more.

my team would take on yours for sure

batdude123
wolverine
spiderman
elektra
venom
daredevil
mystique
sabretooth
cable
beast
black cat
apocalypse
captain america
psylocke
silversurfer
longshot
thor
ironman
quasar
scarlet witch
and much more.

my team would take on yours for sure

Yeah, cause they have, you know, POWERS! Most of those aren't even good fighters, they're just powerful. Nice try... again.

diabloman
Yeah, cause they have, you know, POWERS! thats what makes them kick ass and can kill many others than DC lol

batdude123
thats what makes them kick ass and can kill many others than DC lol

Alright, I'll play it your way, I'll name DC characters that could take your list.

Dr. Fate
Phantom Stranger
Superman
Green Lantern (Kilowog)
Raven
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Sentinel
Parallax
Ion
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Ares
Atom
Atom Smasher
Hawkman
Plastic Man
Jinx

diabloman
Alright, I'll play it your way, I'll name DC characters that could take your list.

Dr. Fate
Phantom Stranger
Superman
Green Lantern (Kilowog)
Raven
Captain Atom
Captain Marvel
Black Adam
Sentinel
Parallax
Ion
Wonder Woman
Flash
Martian Manhunter
Ares
Atom
Atom Smasher
Hawkman
Plastic Man

apocalypse
galactus
thor
silversurfer
hulk
juggernaut
quasar
magneto
phoenix
namor
sinister
dr doom
gladiator
exodus
professor x
thanos
warlock
mephisto
stranger
you have more guys but mine are more powerful. and also pal sentinel is in marvel world not DC

Big Sexy
I have a question, why did this thread turn into a marvel vs Dc universe thread? Stop posting, this is only going to lead to basically TOAA vs presence

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>