Lobo vs Namor(Oh yea)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

snoopdogg
Ok these two bad@ss b!tches start out fighting on Long Beach right in front of my house so I can bust out the lawn chair and a cooler. Where the fight goes from there who knows.

Oh and Namor has on his black suit during the fight.

Takion
uuuuuhhhhhhhhh wrong forum.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Takion
uuuuuhhhhhhhhh wrong forum. Yea I just realized that. Maybe we can get a mod in here so this fight can get started.

Accel
Why do you hate Namor?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
Why do you hate Namor? Didn't Aquaman hold his own against Namor?

King_Mungi
Lobo wins, there really isn't anything Namor can do.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Didn't Aquaman hold his own against Namor?
He's held his own against Lobo, yes, but Lobo wasn't really fighting that time. They just tussled around a little bit before Lobo realized Aquaman wasn't against him. Namor could do the same, but it wouldn't change the outcome.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Accel
He's held his own against Lobo, yes, but Lobo wasn't really fighting that time. They just tussled around a little bit before Lobo realized Aquaman wasn't against him. Namor could do the same, but it wouldn't change the outcome. I didn't read the issue where they fought so I'll take your word for it.

diabloman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Lobo wins, there really isn't anything Namor can do. hahahahahah dude namor is class 100 lobo cant do jack except to him.

Lucid Lui
I didn't read the issue where they fought so I'll take your word for it. Scans are in the Aquaman respect thread. Not so much a fight, as a couple of hits taken, then some threats, then they work togther.

NoFate007
What's Namor gonna do to Lobo?

Sea King
Originally posted by NoFate007
What's Namor gonna do to Lobo?

cant lobo be ko'ed cause if so then i would say namor could take em

olympian
"What's Namor gonna do to Lobo?"

At the very least the same thing AQ did.

A.J
lol this is funny lobo loseing to namor laughing laughing

DarkCrawler
Meh fighting Lobo is like fighting (relatively) smart Hulk. Namor can hold his own, but Lobo heals really fast. I'd say Namor is faster and probably slightly better fighter and smarter too. Lobo is stronger and has healing factor. Namor can win if he can get Lobo to water, he has had the advantage against the likes of Thor and Hulk there. But I say 6/10 to Lobo.

snoopdogg
I just read some Lobo issues. I guess Namor is a bit outclassed in this fight.

Lobo is the f*cking main man for a reason.

H. S. 6
Mainly due to his healing factor, Lobo takes it 8, 9/10.

What can Namor do to Lobo that he can't heal from?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by H. S. 6
Mainly due to his healing factor, Lobo takes it 8, 9/10.

What can Namor do to Lobo that he can't heal from? Not a damm thing. Lobos been shot in the head at point blank range and was back up in a panel.

H. S. 6
Not a damm thing. Lobos been shot in the head at point blank range and was back up in a panel.

It was kind of a rhetorical question. stick out tongue

Grimm22
Lobo beats guys like Supes no expression

Namor goes down hard wink

Tassadar
Originally posted by diabloman
hahahahahah dude namor is class 100 lobo cant do jack except to him.

Lobo's almost as strong as Supes, and he's above 100 tons. As for the fight, Lobo wins, Namor puts up a fight, but he learns not to mess with the main man. cool

A.J
Originally posted by diabloman
hahahahahah dude namor is class 100 lobo cant do jack except to him. Tell me your joking laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Tassadar
Lobo's almost as strong as Supes, and he's above 100 tons. As for the fight, Lobo wins, Namor puts up a fight, but he learns not to mess with the main man. cool Indeed. Lobo is out of Namors weight class.

DarkCrawler
Oh god. So much Namor misconceptions. So much.

I never should have started the thread...people are actually thinking that he is stronger then Lobo.

Superherovandal
Lobo is actually smarter than Namor. He created a super-virus when he was a wee-lad and killed his whole race.

xmeat
lobos HF wont stop him from getting his ass knocked out namor battle better foes whats lobo gonna do tell him a bad joke.

Hercules
Originally posted by xmeat
lobos HF wont stop him from getting his ass knocked out namor battle better foes whats lobo gonna do tell him a bad joke.

no expression no expression no expression

TricksterPriest
And this is why I hate Xmeat....

He was arguing Namor could beat Wondy.... no expression

Hercules
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
And this is why I hate Xmeat....

He was arguing Namor could beat Wondy.... no expression

Yes I know, he called me an idiot in that thread because I pointed out that Wonder Woman was faster and stronger than Namor. confused

dvampire
Lobo wins this easily. Faster, stronger, and more durable.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by dvampire
Lobo wins this easily. Faster, stronger, and more durable. He's a better fighter also.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.