Superman Vs. Hulkbuster Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cheap cabbage
Tony Stark has grown quite tired of getting his ass handed to him by superman. His regular armor can't cut it, so he's bringing out the HULKBUSTER. No prep. Man or Machine?
http://www.ironmanarmory.com/minihlkbstr.gif

http://www.superdickery.com/images/dick/97_4_0000584.jpg

cheap cabbage
yeah, I know it's been done before, but who cares, it's been a while

King_Mungi
Suprized that cover hasn't been on superdickery.com

edit: just saw the url and it was from the site, just didn't remember it

Tron
Superman still mops the floor with Tony.

Adam Warlock
Superman easily.

Mider
doesnt this suit drain gama radiation from hulk? Point is cant he modify it to drain solar energy?

Fanboy
Oh my ****ing GOD FAN BOY RAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fanboy
IRON MAN WILL TOTALY POWN SPERMAN BECUASE IRON MIN NOCKED OUT HILK OKAY SO DONT ****ER GO SUPERMAN WILL BEAT IRN MON BECAASE HE WONT OH MY GOD MY FINGERSA RE BELADING!@#$@`

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Mider
doesnt this suit drain gama radiation from hulk? Point is cant he modify it to drain solar energy?
I thought it was armor for his armor that boosted this armor's strength and gave it a bit more durability. All I've really heard about it in action is it was designed to beat Hulk and failed miserably.

MattDay
ah a machine never fairs well against superman... kinda like everything else!

grey fox
Superman tears the armour off Tony and then flings him into space.

Tron
Originally posted by Fanboy
IRON MAN WILL TOTALY POWN SPERMAN BECUASE IRON MIN NOCKED OUT HILK OKAY SO DONT ****ER GO SUPERMAN WILL BEAT IRN MON BECAASE HE WONT OH MY GOD MY FINGERSA RE BELADING!@#$@`

Ummmmm, what?eer

Fanboy
Originally posted by Tron
Ummmmm, what?eer

It was a joke damnit someone else got it the last time.

DigiMark007
Yeah, Hulkbuster Armor was just a match for Hulk.

Superman's well beyond Hulk (yes he is, Hulk fans....sorry), and would pillage Tony's existence before he could hurt him, drain him, etc.

JOE NUNEZ
It would just take a little longer for Superman , but eventually he would obliterate Iron man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.