mario&sonic&megaman vs gill&orochi&sephirot

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

elivanchu
the videogame stars team (mario&sonic&megaman)

vs

the god team (gill&orochi&sephirot )

who wins?

Tallis
god team

ESB - 1138
Is this Megaman as in Rock or X or which Megaman?

elivanchu
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Is this Megaman as in Rock or X or which Megaman?

megaman x

ESB - 1138
Can Sonic become Hyper Sonic? And can Mario get the Metal Cap or Power Star?

elivanchu
Can Sonic become Hyper Sonic? And can Mario get the Metal Cap or Power Star?

yes, everyone can use his max power in this battle

mixmariobros

Acrosurge

shin_remy
Originally posted by Acrosurge
...but X has no limit to his power, and the thread starter stated he get's as much power as he needs. X has also fought and defeated godlike beings before (Dark Elf, Great Redips, Ninetails). Add Hyper Sonic's speed and invulnerability and you've got a curbstomp.

X and Hyper Sonic are way to much for Gill, Orochi, and Sephiroth. Mario isn't even needed. The Videogame All-Stars take this match.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAA laughing laughing laughing laughing

1021kid
ummm i think sephiroth could beat them alone

ESB - 1138
X has unlimited power sinc you everyone has max power. Same goes for Hyper Sonic who has unlimited power due to the power of the 7 Super Emeralds.

Hyper Sonic and Megaman X alone would take down all of them. They can control time and space basically.

Acrosurge
X has unlimited power sinc you everyone has max power. Same goes for Hyper Sonic who has unlimited power due to the power of the 7 Super Emeralds.

Hyper Sonic and Megaman X alone would take down all of them. They can control time and space basically. They can control space and time in a literal sense. X can stop time with Dark Hold. Sonic can do the same with Chaos Control. Both have unlimited supplies of power. In addition, X can manipulate all elements; even gravity (Even X's weaker clones Copy X, Harpuia, Fefnir, Leviathan, and Phantom had these abilities). The same cannot be said of their opponents, not even of Sephiroth's strongest form.

Fact: Sephiroth is the "godlike" team's biggest gun, and while he's powerful, he's not limitless. He does have the most ravenous fans of any character, however. I guess that's a plus. *shrugs*

ESB - 1138
Don't forget that Hyper Sonic has an upgrader version of the homing attack that allows him to attack enemies far faster then the speed of light. It appears to be a flash to his opponent.

JacopeX
this is so gonna get closed

shin_remy
HAHAHAHAHA

sorry i keep laughing

you guys forget about OROCHI!!! The One who can't die and keep returning. Even Goku can't beat him at his strongest. Or you people think that megaman defeat goku?

Orochi can only be hurt by the Orochi flames if i'm right!! He alone Kills them

BlaxicanTroller
Or...Sonic and X keep killing him, and then Orochi coems back to life and gets killed again. He comes back, gets killed again. It's pretty simple.

shin_remy
he can only be hurt by the flames and he has to do one powerfull attack and your dead, even in the game!!

ESB - 1138
And Hyper Sonic is invincible. Meaning nothing can hurt him.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by shin_remy
he can only be hurt by the flames and he has to do one powerfull attack and your dead, even in the game!! Hm. Which Orochi are we talking about here? There are incarnations in Mortal Kombat, Dragon Quest III and King of Fighters. The Mortal Kombat and King of Fighters' versions go down hard (the KoF version was offed by a fire-wielding human and the MK version is a not-so-strong miniboss). Not sure about the Dragon Quest version.

Really, I don't see how the KoF version could stand up to X at fullpower. That Orochi was weak to fire. X has so many firewielding abilities, it isn't funny: Fire Wave, Speed Burner, Shoryuken, Rising Fire, Ground Fire, Magma Blade, Circle Blaze, Melt Kreeper. And if X has to seal Orochi away for the win, he can do so: He's sealed the planet-destroying Dark Elf away for centuries in his own body.

shin_remy
I myself don't really know much about Orochi myself but i do know what he is in capable off.

Darkstorm Zero knows more then me of him. or you can read pages back, with the topics of Orochi

Sin Harvest
I do agree with Acro here. X's firebased attacks would do enough to take down Orochi and if that doesn't work he can seal him away.

Acrosurge
I have to wonder if the Sin Harvest would even work on X, seeing as he's not an organic being. He does have a soul, though it's chock full of justice energy and purity. Even still, X has an instant kill move of his own: The Nova Strike.

2D_MASTER
The god team will wipe the floor with mario/sonic/megman. You people, not to mention any names, should stop being to fawking baised. Obviously the people who picked the mario/sonic/megman team cannot read. Shin remy allready stated, OROCHI can ONLY be hurt by the flames of kusangi and yata. This is fact, so, try as they all might they wouldnt be able to take him out. maybe they could defeat gill and sephirot, but not Orochi. Unfortunately SNK made him invinsible to everbody except Kyo and Iori.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
Shin remy allready stated, OROCHI can ONLY be hurt by the flames of kusangi and yata. This is fact, so, try as they all might they wouldnt be able to take him out. maybe they could defeat gill and sephirot, but not Orochi. Unfortunately SNK made him invinsible to everbody except Kyo and Iori. The Kusangi are a clan with the ability of Pyrokinesis. This is the ability to create fire with the mind/body. Is it stated that the fire must be of Kusanagi bloodline to harm Orochi? Then why could two other, different clans (Yasakani, and Yata) affect Orochi with their abilities? X can completely control the fire element and has numerous techniques to do so. What makes you think his fire could not defeat Orochi while Kyo's did?

shin_remy
cause it is not an ordinary fire!!

dude, even goku could not touch him!!

or you think megaman or the others can beat goku as well?

Sin Harvest
X and Hyper Sonic would pwn Super Saiyan 4 Goku

Acrosurge
cause it is not an ordinary fire!!

dude, even goku could not touch him!!

or you think megaman or the others can beat goku as well? Is it stated that Kusangi fire is special? As far as I know, the only thing extra ordinary about Kusangi fire is that it is generated by the mind/body. X has a mind and a body. Why shouldn't his fire hurt Orochi?

My second point is that three, unrelated tribes in the KoF universe have the ability to affect Orochi. If they can do it, there's a good chance more powerful beings (yes, including Goku) could too.

shin_remy
who says megaman is powerfull no expression

megaman can't beat goku!! and Orochi is a god , a real mothafocking god!! he keeps coming back. you can only seal him and that can only be done by the Kusangi flame!!

gill is a semi god, a descent of the greece gods. i even don't see megaman beat him, but this is all my opinion of course cool

Sin Harvest
who says megaman is powerfull no expression

megaman can't beat goku!! and Orochi is a god , a real mothafocking god!! he keeps coming back. you can only seal him and that can only be done by the Kusangi flame!!

gill is a semi god, a descent of the greece gods. i even don't see megaman beat him, but this is all my opinion of course cool

Megaman X at his strongest has UNLIMITED power.

Megaman X > Goku

Hyper Sonic at his strongest has UNLIMITED power and is INVINCIBLE.

X and Hyper can control time and space. X can just seal Orochi away like he did before.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by Acrosurge
Is it stated that Kusangi fire is special? As far as I know, the only thing extra ordinary about Kusangi fire is that it is generated by the mind/body. X has a mind and a body. Why shouldn't his fire hurt Orochi?

My second point is that three, unrelated tribes in the KoF universe have the ability to affect Orochi. If they can do it, there's a good chance more powerful beings (yes, including Goku) could too. The "Orochi = Unbeatable" proponents have yet to answer the above questions. Being a "god" self-proclaimed or otherwise does not mean omniscience, omnipotence, ect. Great Redips and Dark Elpizo both claimed godhood. Both were defeated as was Orochi. All that's been proven so far is that most of the people in the KoF universe are unable to hurt Orochi, but since there are three seperate tribes who can affect Orochi, it's safe to say he's not invulnerable and beings of sufficient power should be able to put him in his place.

And about X's power; don't make the mistake of confusing him with the original Mega Man. Mega Man's power is limited (stronger than any human, but still limited). X is a completely seperate character. X's power is limitless and has been stated and proven many times throughout the Mega Man X and Mega Man Zero series.

jessigem
sephiroth would beat them....if mario wasn't so awesome!!
mario would would use his highpitched italian accent to scare them off then sephiroth would be like "arrrgggg~!! too...funny...looking!"
and then he'd burst into laughter and sonic and megaman would rush in and beat him and mario would call yoshi and yoshi would lay an egg on sephiroth's face and a little baby yoshi would come out and scrath his face.......and there you have it, mario/megaman/sonic win!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.