batman vs carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
who takes this one ? batman or carnage ?

batdude123
Does Batman get liquid nitrogen capsules?

badabing
Bats has beaten Clayface, so I think he has a chance for wins. It all depends on what he has in that belt.

braz
Originally posted by batdude123
Does Batman get liquid nitrogen capsules?

wink word. or nerve gas, electric tracking batarangs, exploding batarangs, or sonics ??

OR.

maybe even the TUMBLER eek! big grin

diabloman
he can bring all his bat toys if he wishes. no guns

Sea King
or carnage would merge with batman

batdude123
Originally posted by diabloman
he can bring all his bat toys if he wishes. no guns

1) He NEVER uses guns. It's against his philosophy.
2) If he's allowed to bring all of his gadgets, he snags this match.

Inhuman
Just cause A is weak to item B , and A has B at his diposal doesnt always mean he automatically wins the fight.

Bats with all the $$$ in the world and all the magnificintly riduiculously gadgets he owns, he still has human limitations.
Carnage is is ways above human speed, reflexes, strength, ect.
I know Bats is smarter than carnage, but that doesnt mean he is a brainless moron who is just going to stand there when a punch,gadget comes his way. He will react to it with his above human reflexes.
Im not saying bats can win somehow , but it will be damn hard IMO.

brainchild81
Batman is ripped to pieces in seconds

Skeets
Even with his regular gadgets he gets killed.

braz
is carnage vulnerable to loud sounds like venom?

Sam Z
No, only to fire.
C'mone people, Carnage is as fast as Spider-man and stronger than Spider-man. Batman would be killed before he picks anything from his belt.

Reaper777
Originally posted by Sam Z
No, only to fire.
C'mone people, Carnage is as fast as Spider-man and stronger than Spider-man. Batman would be killed before he picks anything from his belt.

i agree, the only way batman could possibly win is with some kinda sonic boom, whitch he wouldnt have time to reach for before carnage ripped off his head!

spideycarnage
carnage would seriously rape bats

who?-kid
He used guns in Batman Year Two I think.

who?-kid
No, only to fire.
Carnage is stronger and more durable than Spider-Man. But not faster.

braz
i think Carnage would take this, just to be honest. hes too fierce, too strong, too fast. he'd tear bats to pieces.

Sam Z
Originally posted by who?-kid
Carnage is stronger and more durable than Spider-Man. But not faster.

That's what i said. confused
I said he is as fast, not faster...

batdude123
He used guns in Batman Year Two I think.

That was the ONLY time and I have that comic. The guy's name was something like "Death Reaper," right?

A.J
batkick and hes finished right batdude cool

braz
Originally posted by A.J

lmao. not the batkick again. roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

batdude123
No, only to fire.

Yet, he's taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with the use of gadgets. no expression Batman has fire in his belt and he had no problems taking down White Martians with it. wink

http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanvswhitemartians8ro.jpg
http://img501.imageshack.us/my.php?image=batmanvswhitemartians26rj.jpg

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J

yes

who?-kid
That was the ONLY time and I have that comic. The guy's name was something like "Death Reaper," right?
Wasn't it the Grim Reaper ? Well who cares lol.

It was not bad, but of course not as good as Batman Year One.

Sam Z
Yet, he's taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with the use of gadgets. no expression Batman has fire in his belt and he had no problems taking down White Martians with it. wink

Then if he uses fire, he wins but I think Carnage would strike faster than Bats uses it...

batdude123
Wasn't it the Grim Reaper ? Well who cares lol.

It was not bad, but of course not as good as Batman Year One.

Agreed. yes

batdude123
Then if he uses fire, he wins but I think Carnage would strike faster than Bats uses it...

Yes, but Batman beats people who are stronger and faster than him all the time. He more than makes up for it in brain power, skill, and gadgetry.

Sam Z
Yes, but Batman beats people who are stronger and faster than him all the time. He more than makes up for it in brain power, skill, and gadgetry.

I know. Supes is just a dick, so he can't fight Bats.
But Carnage needs only one could strike. Besides he moves almost as fast as Spider (who sometimes moves faster than human eye could react) so i still think if they start close to each other than Carnage wins.

A.J
yes cool

batdude123
I know. Supes is just a dick, so he can't fight Bats.
But Carnage needs only one could strike. Besides he moves almost as fast as Spider (who sometimes moves faster than human eye could react) so i still think if they start close to each other than Carnage wins.

Sure, but Batman has had his fair share of speedy guys that he's taken down. Plus he has reflexes that are easily in the low superhuman range. He's agile as well and if he utilizes his gadgets to their full potential like he does against most of his opponents, then he could win this maybe 5-6/10. Or he could hit him with liquid nitrogen capsules to freeze him. I don't think that one good strike from Carnage would put Bruce down. He has demonstrated in the past to be quite resiliant and his batsuit only provides him with extra durability. He has withstood harder punches than Carnage has to offer.

Sam Z
Sure, but Batman has had his fair share of speedy guys that he's taken down. Plus he has reflexes that are easily in the low superhuman range. He's agile as well and if he utilizes his gadgets to their full potential like he does against most of his opponents, then he could win this maybe 5-6/10. Or he could hit him with liquid nitrogen capsules to freeze him. I don't think that one good strike from Carnage would put Bruce down. He has demonstrated in the past to be quite resiliant and his batsuit only provides him with extra durability. He has withstood harder punches than Carnage has to offer.

I'm not talking about punches but about axes or tendrils that could simply cut him or destroy his brains. So one attack is still would be enough. but I agree that if Bats uses his gadgets he might 5/10. Oh, and Carnage also has reflexes on pair with Spider's so he probably could dodge fire attacks.

batdude123
I'm not talking about punches but about axes or tendrils that could simply cut him or destroy his brains. So one attack is still would be enough. but I agree that if Bats uses his gadgets he might 5/10. Oh, and Carnage also has reflexes on pair with Spider's so he probably could dodge fire attacks.

However, if Carnage gets in close enough, I believe Batman could get him with the fire. He did it to the White Martians, so it's possible. Although, I can live with 5/10. cool

Sam Z
However, if Carnage gets in close enough, I believe Batman could get him with the fire...

Or simply batkick him laughing

Black Adam
Bats dies 7/10

batdude123
Originally posted by Black Adam
Bats dies 7/10

How? What the f**k? Batman has access to his full arsenal of gadgetry. It would be about 5/10 for both. Batman always takes down guys out of his league, it's nothing new. He's got fire in his gadgetry, exactly what Carnage is vulnerable to. He used it against White Martians pretty well and to great effect. wink

Black Adam
How? What the f**k? Batman has access to his full arsenal of gadgetry. It would be about 5/10 for both. Batman always takes down guys out of his league, it's nothing new. He's got fire in his gadgetry, exactly what Carnage is vulnerable to. He used it against White Martians pretty well and to great effect. wink

I still say carnage takes the majority

batman dies 6/10

you happy now?

batdude123
I still say carnage takes the majority

batman dies 6/10

you happy now?

I guess so. pissed But you're giving bogus reasons. yes

Black Adam
I guess so. pissed But you're giving bogus reasons. yes

how about those 6/10 times Carnage slices his head off before he can react?

Is that valid enough?

stick out tongue

batdude123
how about those 6/10 times Carnage slices his head off before he can react?

Is that valid enough?

stick out tongue

No, because he easily has the reflexes to dodge that kind of stuff. Once he's doen dodging, he busts out the fire like he did on the White Martians. wink

Black Adam
No, because he easily has the reflexes to dodge that kind of stuff. Once he's doen dodging, he busts out the fire like he did on the White Martians. wink

yeah .....

Thats what kept me away from comic batman all these years

the peak human reflexes being able to keep up with someone who's reflexives and speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bats.

I fell like bumping something.

batdude123
yeah .....

Thats what kept me away from comic batman all these years

the peak human reflexes being able to keep up with someone who's reflexives and speed>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bats.

I fell like bumping something.

Well, you go on and do that. big grin However, you are looking at it in terms of stats. Batman has trained his body and his mind and has feats that prove he can move quick enough to beat guys WAY out of his league. Combine that with the fact that for this fight, Batman has acces to any and all of his gadgets, I see it being 5/10 for both.

Black Adam
Well, you go on and do that. big grin However, you are looking at it in terms of stats. Batman has trained his body and his mind and has feats that prove he can move quick enough to beat guys WAY out of his league. Combine that with the fact that for this fight, Batman has acces to any and all of his gadgets, I see it being 5/10 for both.

And I see it as 7/10 for Carnage

6/10 to keep the bat fans happy.

batdude123
And I see it as 7/10 for Carnage

6/10 to keep the bat fans happy.

Whatever, even though he's taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with gadgets though. no expression

batdude123
Btw, think....... Clay Face.

Black Adam
Whatever, even though he's taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with gadgets though. no expression

shifty

batdude123
stick out tongue

Validus
Batman 10/10 jockey

Blade Cutter
If Batman knows Carnage's weakness its 5/10 ether way maybe 6/10 to Batman.But if Batman does not know hiss weakness he should not just sat I thank I'll use fire right off the bat(no bun attended)to take down this guy for know apparent reason.It would go more like this if this is just a normal guy in a suit fire would kill him I think I'll throw a bartering to test him out and doing this will most likely get him killed 6/10.

batdude123
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
If Batman knows Carnage's weakness its 5/10 ether way maybe 6/10 to Batman.But if Batman does not know hiss weakness he should not just sat I thank I'll use fire right off the bat(no bun attended)to take down this guy for know apparent reason.It would go more like this if this is just a normal guy in a suit fire would kill him I think I'll throw a bartering to test him out and doing this will most likely get him killed 6/10.

Batman is very sly and can deduce certain situations extremely quickly. There's that and the fact that each person gets basic knowledge of his opponent. shifty

Sam Z
Honostly, i don't see Batman dodging Carnage....

batdude123
Honostly, i don't see Batman dodging Carnage....

He's got speed, reflex, and agility feats that would suggest otherwise. wink

Dinalfos
Batman's got supernatural speed, agility and reflex abilities?

batdude123
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Batman's got supernatural speed, agility and reflex abilities?

All I said was that Batman's got feats that would suggest that he would be able to successfully dodge Carnage.

Sam Z
He's got speed, reflex, and agility feats that would suggest otherwise. wink

His reflexes and speed are really impressive but...
man Carnage... out of his league.

Dinalfos
All I said was that Batman's got feats that would suggest that he would be able to successfully dodge Carnage.

So Batman's got vast supernatural speed, reflexes and agility? Because that's what it takes to beat Carnage in those areas.

batdude123
His reflexes and speed are really impressive but...
man Carnage... out of his league.

I'm not saying that Batman is equal to Carnage in terms of speed and reflexes, hell I'm not even saying they are in the same league. What I am saying though, is that Batman would have enough time dodge a couple of his attacks and then pull out the fire gadget from his belt if he does it early. However, it would probably end up being 5/10.

batdude123
So Batman's got vast supernatural speed, reflexes and agility? Because that's what it takes to beat Carnage in those areas.

Read my post above. wink ^^^

Sam Z
I'm not saying that Batman is equal to Carnage in terms of speed and reflexes, hell I'm not even saying they are in the same league. What I am saying though, is that Batman would have enough time dodge a couple of his attacks and then pull out the fire gadget from his belt if he does it early. However, it would probably end up being 5/10.

Fair enough.

Tank_6603
batman, 7/10, he's beaten tougher..

FujiFuu
I donno, but it seems to me that basic knowledge of the opponent shouldn't equal knowing all of there weaknesses, it should be knowing what types of attacks to expect, and how fast/strong they might be. Even with knowledge of carnages weakness, carnage is fast enough to kill batman before batman can get him with fire, lets not forget that even if batman gets a fire bomb or whatever off, whats to stop carnage from dodging that easily? I think carnage can dodge longer than batman so 7/10 for carnage, but thats just me.

Dinalfos
Read my post above. wink ^^^

I see what you mean, ofcourse. But Carnage already has to job slightly to Spiderman for him to survive. Against normal human beings(like Batman) he would have to be blindfolded and piss drunk. Really, it should only take a non-jobbing Carnage a few seconds to kill Batman.

batdude123
Originally posted by FujiFuu
I donno, but it seems to me that basic knowledge of the opponent shouldn't equal knowing all of there weaknesses, it should be knowing what types of attacks to expect, and how fast/strong they might be. Even with knowledge of carnages weakness, carnage is fast enough to kill batman before batman can get him with fire, lets not forget that even if batman gets a fire bomb or whatever off, whats to stop carnage from dodging that easily? I think carnage can dodge longer than batman so 7/10 for carnage, but thats just me.

It worked on the White Martians. wink Besides, Batman has taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with his gadgets. Besides, Batman's fire gadgets can spread over a wide area. However, if Batman keeps the gadgets concealed (like he did against the Martians), Carnage would be expecting it and then when Bats takes it out it would be that much more difficult for him to dodge the flame especially if they're close to each other.

batdude123
I see what you mean, ofcourse. But Carnage already has to job slightly to Spiderman for him to survive. Against normal human beings(like Batman) he would have to be blindfolded and piss drunk. Really, it should only take a non-jobbing Carnage a few seconds to kill Batman.

Not if Batman has his full arsenal of gadgets. no Batman beats people way out of his class like it's his job all the time.

Dinalfos
Carnage can strike Batman from a distance. He can shoot symbiotic parts, remember? That alone would kill or at least down/incapacitate Batman. I'm sure Carnage can find a way to avoid Batman's toys. He has so many options.

FujiFuu
It worked on the White Martians. wink Besides, Batman has taken down guys like Superman and Major Force with his gadgets. Besides, Batman's fire gadgets can spread over a wide area. However, if Batman keeps the gadgets concealed (like he did against the Martians), Carnage would be expecting it and then when Bats takes it out it would be that much more difficult for him to dodge the flame especially if they're close to each other.
Didn't batman draw a circle of gas around, then have them walk into it then light it ablaze? I'm sorry, but batman doesn't have time to trick carnage into walking into something that he somehow magically set up, unless he had prep, which it doesn't say he does, then carnage is just too fast for batman too get him with anything.

batdude123
Carnage can strike Batman from a distance. He can shoot symbiotic parts, remember? That alone would kill or at least down/incapacitate Batman. I'm sure Carnage can find a way to avoid Batman's toys. He has so many options.

Yet Batman has the reflexes in order to dodge those kind of attacks. erm

Dinalfos
Yet Batman has the reflexes in order to dodge those kind of attacks. erm

Even Spiderman has a hard time with them. And rightfully so, because these things are fast and come without triggering his spider sense. wink

Sam Z

True. I all forgot about those attacks. Carnage can throw sharp parts of symbiote and even Spidey had hard time dodging them. So this increase Kassidy's chances to win.

batdude123
Originally posted by FujiFuu
Didn't batman draw a circle of gas around, then have them walk into it then light it ablaze? I'm sorry, but batman doesn't have time to trick carnage into walking into something that he somehow magically set up, unless he had prep, which it doesn't say he does, then carnage is just too fast for batman too get him with anything.

No, he didn't. no expression

grey fox
Ok ...let's see.

The venom symbiote doubles spideys stats.

Carnage ether triples his stats or is the same as his pops.

Spider mans reflexes are 40 times as fast as a human beings.

Batman goes down before he can even reach into his belt.

Dinalfos
Where does it say that? Venom and Carnage aren't any faster than Spiderman, as far as I know.

batdude123
Even Spiderman has a hard time with them. And rightfully so, because these things are fast and come without triggering his spider sense. wink

Exactly, Spider-man's spider-sense doesn't work when symbiotes are around. Yet Green Arrow aimed an arrow at Batman when Batman's back was turned and then he fired the arrow. About half way, Batman turned around and threw a batarang at it, cutting it in half. Yes, Batman has got the reflexes and reaction time to dodge those. wink

batdude123
Originally posted by grey fox
Ok ...let's see.

The venom symbiote doubles spideys stats.

Carnage ether triples his stats or is the same as his pops.

Spider mans reflexes are 40 times as fast as a human beings.

Batman goes down before he can even reach into his belt.

Yet, Spider-man's been hit by street-level characters before.

Dinalfos
Exactly, Spider-man's spider-sense doesn't work when symbiotes are around. Yet Green Arrow aimed an arrow at Batman when Batman's back was turned and then he fired the arrow. About half way, Batman turned around and threw a batarang at it, cutting it in half. Yes, Batman has got the reflexes and reaction time to dodge those. wink

No, he hasn't. He just can't. Unless these attacks you're speaking of were slow as hell. It just seems like "loose" writing to me. Besides, chunks of the Symbiote are much smaller and larger iin number. He can shoot dozens of them at the same time. I'd like to see Batman Batarang those.

grey fox
Where does it say that? Venom and Carnage aren't any faster than Spiderman, as far as I know.

The suits amp spideys stats , logically this would include his reflexes . Venom's strength is double (or close) to Spidey's . Ergo the reflexes must be doubled .

grey fox
Yet, Spider-man's been hit by street-level characters before.

Which proves the writers are idiots/ Pis.

Dinalfos
The suits amp spideys stats , logically this would include his reflexes . Venom's strength is double (or close) to Spidey's . Ergo the reflexes must be doubled .

I know about the strength. But the speed isn't as obvious. I've seen Spiderman dodge both Venom and Carnage attacks with relative ease.

batdude123
Which proves the writers are idiots/ Pis.

Is it PIS if it happens all the time? erm

batdude123
No, he hasn't. He just can't. Unless these attacks you're speaking of were slow as hell. It just seems like "loose" writing to me.

Why not? He can successfully take evasive action against bullets all the time, so it's not out of the question.

grey fox
Is it PIS if it happens all the time? erm

No , then it's bad-writing.

Dinalfos
Why not? He can successfully take evasive action against bullets all the time, so it's not out of the question.

Read my edit wink

Then Batman's writers are even worse than some of Marvel's big grin

grey fox
Batman should have more holes in him then the The Spot goddamit !!!

Milkie
Batman

He gets to have anything in the Batmancave

Black Adam
Batman should have more holes in him then the The Spot goddamit !!!

Whatever happened to the spot anyway?

batdude123
Once again I'm not saying that Carnage would lose the majority. Carnage would take maybe 5-6/10 but it wouldn't be a blow out like some are suggesting. Especially since Batman's gets access to any and ALL of his gadgets. However, Batman could simply keep teleporting around him and use the torch. If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt:

grey fox
Once again I'm not saying that Carnage would lose the majority. Carnage would take maybe 5-6/10 but it wouldn't be a blow out like some are suggesting. Especially since Batman's gets access to any and ALL of his gadgets. However, Batman could simply keep teleporting around him and use the torch. If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt:

shocking

You have GOT to be shitting me !!!

batdude123
shocking

You have GOT to be shitting me !!!

big grin

Dinalfos

A teleporting device?

WHAT?! eek! laughing

batdude123
A teleporting device?

WHAT?! eek! laughing

Happy Dance

grey fox
**** it.

I've had enough , no more .

Batman literally takes the piss. He is no human , he is a BLOODY META !!!

Batman's powers are reality warping , where else could a supposedly 'normal man' beat down a god-like being (and do all this crap) , other then in his own little fantasy word ?

batdude123
**** it.

I've had enough , no more .

Batman literally takes the piss. He is no human , he is a BLOODY META !!!

Batman's powers are reality warping , where else could a supposedly 'normal man' beat down a god-like being (and do all this crap) , other then in his own little fantasy word ?

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
! Happy Dance WHAT DO YOU ALL THINK A BATMANT NOW!!!!! Happy Dance Happy Dance

batdude123
Looks like I win. big grin

Sam Z
Not you.
Batman!Happy Dance

Sam Z
I still believe he loses BTW...

Dinalfos
No, you don't. I'm still busy trying to collect my braincells after I shot myself through the head. But once I'm done, the heat is on!!!!!!!!

A.J
batman is not meta he is a god

batdude123
Not you.
Batman!

batman

A.J
batman cool

batdude123

WRONG! big grin

batdude123
Originally posted by A.J
batman is not meta he is a god

DAMN RIGHT!

batdude123
No, you don't. I'm still busy trying to collect my braincells after I shot myself through the head. But once I'm done, the heat is on!!!!!!!!

laughing

who?-kid
Batdude123 is cool : he clearly likes Batman, and of course he defends his boy, but he keeps it realistic (well, sort of lol).

If all the members were like him...

Milkie
Stop sucking each others d**ks over Batman's gadgets

who?-kid
If all the members were like him...
I would leave lol. It would become boring laughing

batdude123
I would leave lol. It would become boring laughing

shifty

Sam Z

DAMN RIGHT!

big grin

blind faith
Carnage is the superior in the physical attributes and Bat is smarter, Carnage wins 8/10 but Batman has a small, small chance to win IMO since he is very intelligent.

Broly92
Venom comes and kills them both Happy Dance

Sam Z
Originally posted by Broly92
Venom comes and kills them both Happy Dance

thumb up big grin

grey fox
Screw the teleporter , Bat's used it once and never again.

Carnage stabs him and leaves the man dying on the floor ....

Broly92
but seriously batman is used to psyco killers with powers

FujiFuu
No, he didn't. no expression

Alright sorry, my bad I was thinking about that time in JLA when white martians came to earth pretending to be superheroes, and batman got one of them, then lit them on fire with a circle of gas.

Milkie

thumb up

batdude123

Looks like somebody's being a mad little sourpuss. Cheer up, don't get down. big grin

blind faith
but with prep time do you guys think Batman's chances of winning is getting bigger?

grey fox
but seriously batman is used to psyco killers with powers

No , he's used to nutjob's with deformitites or powers which are subtle and dont lead to direct harm.

Dinalfos
But I'm sure Batman's flame throwing, reality warping, gravity reducing, spacetime bending and pizza delivering super-belt can stop Carnage in his tracks!

Sam Z
You know people...
I wonder why the hell such threads go this far...

diabloman
You know people...
I wonder why the hell such threads go this far... good question

grey fox
Looks like somebody's being a mad little sourpuss. Cheer up, don't get down. big grin

I'm not mad ....I'M PISSED OFF

http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/s/i/sickleclaws2/hulk_5.jpg

batdude123
Yup, Batman wins. yes big grin

grey fox
Yup, Batman wins. yes big grin

Sure , when hell freezes over.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/wallpapers/hellfrozenover/HellFrozenOver-text-640x.jpg

batdude123
I'm not mad ....I'M PISSED OFF

http://ewancient.lysator.liu.se/pic/fanq/s/i/sickleclaws2/hulk_5.jpg

stick out tongue

batdude123
Sure , when hell freezes over.

http://www.blizzard.com/diablo2/wallpapers/hellfrozenover/HellFrozenOver-text-640x.jpg

Well then it looks like hell just froze over.

grey fox
Well then it looks like hell just froze over.

It's an artists interpretation

diabloman
Well then it looks like hell just froze over. there will always be a hell

batdude123
It's an artists interpretation

Yes, well.......

BATMAN WINS!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! Happy Dance

grey fox
Yes, well.......

CARNAGE WINS!!!!!!!!!!! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!!!!! Happy Dance

Now your heading down the right track thumb up

Dinalfos
laughing

batdude123
Now your heading down the right track thumb up

You know who would REALLY win this fight......................

Wolverine. no expression

grey fox
You know who would REALLY win this fight......................

Wolverine. sad

Indeed

diabloman
even with his bat toys carnage sill knocks him out of course.

Milkie
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/7/catbite.gif

diabloman
thats why i hate cats.

Broly92
Carnage gets scared of Batman's dark costume because it reminds him of venom

grey fox

You do know Carnage regularly uses Venom as a play-toy right ?

diabloman
Carnage gets scared of Batman's dark costume because it reminds him of venom pleaaaaaaaaasssssssseeeeeee carnage is not scared of venom at all.

batdude123
even with his bat toys carnage sill knocks him out of course.

Nobody knocks out the Batgod. big grin He could just teleport around him and fry him with his torch (which happens to be Carnage's weakness). If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt:

Big Sexy
You do know Carnage regularly uses Venom as a play-toy right ? Actually its weird, it was shown that Carnage is stronger but there are a few arcs where venom laces Carnage physically

Dinalfos

Yes.

Wait, no!

batdude123
*to diabloman* Nobody knocks out the Batgod. big grin He could just teleport around him and fry him with his torch (which happens to be Carnage's weakness). If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt:

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Actually its weird, it was shown that Carnage is stronger but there are a few arcs where venom laces Carnage physically

Meh , 7/10 times Carnage can punk Venom....

diabloman
Nobody knocks out the Batgod. big grin He could just teleport around him and fry him with his torch (which happens to be Carnage's weakness). If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt: exactly batboy teleporting somwhere else cause hes to chicken to fight carnage. big grin

batdude123
Nobody knocks out the Batgod. big grin He could just teleport around him and fry him with his torch (which happens to be Carnage's weakness). If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on his belt:

batdude123
exactly batboy teleporting somwhere else cause hes to chicken to fight carnage. big grin

WRONG! big grin

diabloman
there we go again batman being invisable so he doesnt have to fight somone hand to hand.

batdude123
thats why i hate cats.

Me too. erm

grey fox
Hopefully that teleporter malfunctions and his molecules get thrown across the universe....

Milkie
http://gallery.brawl-hall.com/data/media66542/7/chuckpwned7ia1vf.gif

diabloman
Me too. erm if your a bat fan you should love cats. you said afew days ago catwoman and bat phucked and had a baby big grin

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>