who cant beat hurt ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
out of all the dc and marvel chracters who do you think is the least that they can get hurt ?

i say blob and phoenix

Accel
Juggernaut. It's literally IMPOSSIBLE to hurt him due to his enchantments.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by Accel
thumb up
and thanos

bigbran
juggs
agramotto(in his own realm)
thanos can be hurt, it just takes about a skyfather, he just cant be killed

Inhuman
Mr. Myxlplyx

bigbran
ive seen doomsday beat the christ out of mr myxlplyx.

Blair Wind
.......wasnt it his OWN made doomsday??

Crease
Not counting cosmics/abstracts, Thanos, Plasticman and Juggernaut.

spideycarnage
Originally posted by bigbran

ah him too, doomsday is pretty hard to hurt. he fight when superman died, superman couldent hurt him, until he broke his bone sticking out of this legs.

Big Sexy
and wasn't he just playing around?

Validus
Originally posted by Blair Wind
.......wasnt it his OWN made doomsday??
Yeah it was. Mxy let himself get hit and then got right back up.

Adam Warlock
Adam Destine so far has never been hurt. Even by psychic/telepathic assaults.

Crease
Now that I think about it, didn't Doomsday rip Plasticman in two in Superman #75 (Death of Superman)?

Scoobless
Originally posted by Accel

I've seen him get hurt quite a few times

Impossible Man should be "unhurtable"....... but he's probably not

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by bigbran
lol True.

Cosmic Cube
Originally posted by Scoobless
I've seen him get hurt quite a few times

Impossible Man should be "unhurtable"....... but he's probably not

He's not unhurtable, but he's unkillable. He can control every particle that makes up his body, so no matter what, he always regenerates totally unharmed.

Cosmic Cube
Iceman is "unhurtable" by normal means. As long as there are water molecules present, he's virtually invincible.

Or maybe not. Is he vulnerable to telepathy?

batdude123
Originally posted by Crease
Now that I think about it, didn't Doomsday rip Plasticman in two in Superman #75 (Death of Superman)?

Yeah, but it was PIS and all the JLA jobbed to him. DD tore PM's head about six feet and he tore in two. Plastic Man has been shown to be able to stretch all the way around to world. Anyway, even though he ripped him, he wasn't hurt and reformed himself shortly after.

juggernaut66666
bull sh!t juggernaut can be hurt by magic and other dimensional power but he also has a very good healing factor

Acrosurge
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
bull sh!t juggernaut can be hurt by magic and other dimensional power but he also has a very good healing factor I understand that Classic Juggernaut could be injured only by those with the power to challenge the enchantments of Cytorrak. The list of people who can do that could be counted on one hand.

Milkie
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
He's not unhurtable, but he's unkillable. He can control every particle that makes up his body, so no matter what, he always regenerates totally unharmed.

UNLESS MAGIC IS INVOLVED one eye

ThePittman

Jargon343
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, but it was PIS and all the JLA jobbed to him. DD tore PM's head about six feet and he tore in two. Plastic Man has been shown to be able to stretch all the way around to world. Anyway, even though he ripped him, he wasn't hurt and reformed himself shortly after.

Well Doomsday has the power to have all the powers. Particularly one of his superpowers is that he can find and exploit any opponents weakness- like when he reversed Waveriders energies and screwed him up. He could have done the same with plasticman, especially considering he was possessed by Brainiac at the time.

Grimm22
Puck cool

ThePittman

ThePittman
OOPS, I forgot that it was only MU & DU characters. my bad embarrasment

Juntai
Hah, I remember that, The Negation God was like "Wtf?"
They were hitting it with bombs and everything.
Then there was the other lady who seemed like she just randomly thought up existance who walked through the First like it was Chuck Liddel vs kindergardners.
Even Obregon Kain was like what the hell when he saw the baby survive that one attack.

ThePittman
Originally posted by Juntai
Hah, I remember that, The Negation God was like "Wtf?"
They were hitting it with bombs and everything.
Then there was the other lady who seemed like she just randomly thought up existance who walked through the First like it was Chuck Liddel vs kindergardners.
Even Obregon Kain was like what the hell when he saw the baby survive that one attack. "Chuck Liddel vs kindergardners" laughing laughing I needed a good laugh today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.