deadpool vs daredevil

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
can the merc with a mouth take down dd. no guns. they fight in new york. my votes on deadpool.

bigbran
yep deadpool wins all right.

bigbran
fine no weapons on eithers side.

peejayd
* then, DD's got the edge... wink

bigbran
but how would it play out?

ST0RM SHAD0W
They're gonna fight soon.

bigbran
are they

Soljer
I'm gonna surprise everyone and go with Deadpool stick out tongue.

bigbran
thats who i was going for.

Psyquis52
Deadpool.

Grimm22
Give it to Daredevil, pretty much because Deadpool tends not to take some of his fights seriously stick out tongue

Like the fight with Spidey big grin

bigbran
he fought spidey?

Broly92
Wolverine stick out tongue lol1

Grimm22
Originally posted by bigbran
he fought spidey?

Yeah a little while back erm

He even said at the end that he wasnt fighting to his full potential wink

Soljer
It wasn't really a fight, Deadpool throws Peter out of a car, and he changes into Spidey mid-fall, and gets back onto the bridge. Afterwards, there are about four strikes, neither of which have any visible effect on the opposition, then a guy calls spidey off of him.

And Spiderman asks "What about that guy(pete) you threw off the bridge?"

"I KNEW you were there all along! I thought we cleared that up when I said earlier that I was both surprised and relieved (Did I just say that out loud?"

Hahah!

marvelprince
Deadpool takes him down. Healing makes him hard to take down and that fact he's insane makes him too unpredictable.

BTW, even if he was trying DP can't take down Spidey

Soljer
I would definitely give Deadpool pretty good odds against Spiderman. He showed in that little scuffle, that Spiderman doesn't outclass him in any way shape or form (Except strength, but Deadpool's damage soak is far too good for that to have an effect. )

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Deadpool takes him down. Healing makes him hard to take down and that fact he's insane makes him too unpredictable.

Agreed completely. On both counts.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
I would definitely give Deadpool pretty good odds against Spiderman. He showed in that little scuffle, that Spiderman doesn't outclass him in any way shape or form (Except strength, but Deadpool's damage soak is far too good for that to have an effect. )

...Schwa?

Spider-Man is still the same characer he's been for 40+ years now...right?

Rewmac
Deadpool wins. Incredible healing factor, unable to die, weapons are on his side. And his skills and agility is a rival to Daredevil's

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
...Schwa?

Spider-Man is still the same characer he's been for 40+ years now...right?

What do you mean? Spidermans GREAT speed and agility? Yeah, they are amazing, but not SO much that Deadpool can't cope. As shown by that fight - Deadpool dodged some of Spidey's attacks. Besides - if a TON of people think Wolverine could take Spiderman, I don't see why Deadpool couldn't.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Soljer
What do you mean? Spidermans GREAT speed and agility? Yeah, they are amazing, but not SO much that Deadpool can't cope. As shown by that fight - Deadpool dodged some of Spidey's attacks. Besides - if a TON of people think Wolverine could take Spiderman, I don't see why Deadpool couldn't.

You mean his far superior:

-Speed
-Agility
-STRENGTH
-Dexterity
-Reflexes
-Intelligence
-Durability (Deadpool has greater regenerative abilities, however)
-Resourcefulness

And you really shouldn't use the if people think A can beat B then C can beat B argument. I mean, what if a lot of poorly-informed people thought that Squidboy could defeat Hulk? If lots of them thought so, does that make it true?

Needless to say, Spider-Man could not kill DP, but he could easily KO him. DP's been KOed before. Can be done again. Especially by someone who is leagues superior in almost every physical category.

silvajster
Deadpool by Shoryuken!!!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by silvajster
Deadpool by Shoryuken!!!

That is, by far, the most straight-forward, well-thought out argument for Deadpool's favor. Seriously.

Daredevil doesn't stand a chance.

Sparkz
I've just got to ask is the title "Deadpool vs Daredevil" realy "Deadpool vs Spider-man" cause everyone seems to be arguing Spidey vs Deadpool fight more than DD.
DP wins BTW.

Soljer
That's just because everyone knows that Deadpool wins this one. Anyways, metalman; Spiderman has all of those things over Wolverine, as well, yet he still has plenty of support in their fights. And he has a winning record against spiderman. I think Deadpool and Wolverine are pretty comparable, as they underwent similar Weapon X training and enhancements (though deadpool doesn't have an adamantium skeleton, or claws.)

I'm pretty confident that if Wolverine can take a majority against Spiderman, Deadpool would be able to do similarly. Meh. But that is for a different thread, yes? As Sparkz pointed out, this is a bit off topic.

bigbran
Deadpool.

Metalmanx
Deadpool. Daredevil gives him a good fight though.

jrodslam
Daredevil wins. Deadpool isnt as skilled as DD in h2h combat. Secopndly, DP has no weapons here, so DD doesnt have much to dodge in this case. Because DP can be knocked out, DD wins due to superior h2h skills.

Daredevil 7/10.

SpunkySmurph
You mean his far superior:

-Speed
-Agility
-STRENGTH
-Dexterity
-Reflexes
-Intelligence
-Durability (Deadpool has greater regenerative abilities, however)
-Resourcefulness

And you really shouldn't use the if people think A can beat B then C can beat B argument. I mean, what if a lot of poorly-informed people thought that Squidboy could defeat Hulk? If lots of them thought so, does that make it true?

Needless to say, Spider-Man could not kill DP, but he could easily KO him. DP's been KOed before. Can be done again. Especially by someone who is leagues superior in almost every physical category.

-Speed: Spidey
-Agility: Spidey, though only because it's increased by his speed
-STRENGTH : ... well, duh
-Dexterity: actually, here I disagree. DP's deexterity
-Reflexes: Due to the spidey-sense
-Intelligence: Not a factor when fighting DP.
-Durability (Deadpool has greater regenerative abilities, however) (That by far exceed Wolverine's, however)
-Resourcefulness : Perhaps... shifty

That doesn't mean DP can't score a few wins. He's taken down other major players. He exceeds Wolverine in quite a few areas.

DP vs. Spidy?
DP 4/10

Metalmanx
Originally posted by jrodslam
Daredevil wins. Deadpool isnt as skilled as DD in h2h combat. Secopndly, DP has no weapons here, so DD doesnt have much to dodge in this case. Because DP can be knocked out, DD wins due to superior h2h skills.

Daredevil 7/10.

Deadpool can be knocked out, yes. But it would require a torrential rain of blows on DD's part to do this. Between blows, DP would be healing from the attacks (bruises, broken bones, concussions, etc.).

For those reasons are why I feel that DP will win. And DP is an incredible hand-to-hand fighter as well, with DD being his slight superior.

Edit: It will also be much harder for DD to dodge DP because he is enhanced/superhuman in some of his abilities. Speed, strength, agility, etc.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
-Speed: Spidey
-Agility: Spidey, though only because it's increased by his speed
-STRENGTH : ... well, duh
-Dexterity: actually, here I disagree. DP's deexterity
-Reflexes: Due to the spidey-sense
-Intelligence: Not a factor when fighting DP.
-Durability (Deadpool has greater regenerative abilities, however) (That by far exceed Wolverine's, however)
-Resourcefulness : Perhaps... shifty

That doesn't mean DP can't score a few wins. He's taken down other major players. He exceeds Wolverine in quite a few areas.

DP vs. Spidy?
DP 4/10

While I believe Deadpool is superior to Wolverine, what makes Wolvie more of a threat is that damn adamantium skeleton. That's what keeps him alive most of the time.

Spidey's agility is superior Deadpool's even without the spidey-speed.

You're giving DP the advantage in dexterity? What the f**k?

Spidey's reflexes are also superior to DP's without the spider-sense (i.e., when he fights Venom).

Intelligence should always play a factor, even against DP. Outsmarting your opponent is just as effective as physically beating him/her.

Spidey is more durable. Deadpool is more resiliant, with a better healing factor than Wolverine's. But his bones can still break and whatnot.

I'll give a serious DP 2/10 against a serious Spider-Man.

SpunkySmurph

Priest
Deadpool

Dreampanther

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dreampanther
Cat took out Deadpool without much of a problem. In fact, he made it look easy. And he is only human, without any enhanced anything. Of course, he is Shang Chi's equal in H2H. He stuck a sword through him, though, and since this is a fight without weapons, I dunno, DP's greater stamina caused by his enhanced healing power might give him a slight edge in H2H against DD.

But DD takes his fights seriously, while DP is as mad as a hatter. I'm too divided on this - I'm gonna make it 5/10 each, thereby making it a draw.

That's my opinion, anyway.

Well, I don't think that fight was completley fair for a number of reasons- mostly that DP wasn't operating at his best. IMO, anyways.

Besides, it's not like he hasn't shown amazing skills in the past.

Dreampanther
But that is exactly my argument - DP is too inconsistent. If he operated at peak efficiency ALL OF THE TIME, I would definitely give him the edge. But he doesn't. He could get distracted by the voice in his head, or the colour red, or simply lose interest and decide to go for a beer instead...

While DD, as we all know, is very close to Bruce, in that they are both serious, highly skilled individuals, who can use the slightest distraction to their advantage.

If DP could be serious, I would give him the advantage. But he can't (which is why he is one of my favourite characters) so therefore, I am nullifying his advantage, and making it a draw, 5/10 each.

Again, just my opinion.

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by Dreampanther
But that is exactly my argument - DP is too inconsistent. If he operated at peak efficiency ALL OF THE TIME, I would definitely give him the edge. But he doesn't. He could get distracted by the voice in his head, or the colour red, or simply lose interest and decide to go for a beer instead...

While DD, as we all know, is very close to Bruce, in that they are both serious, highly skilled individuals, who can use the slightest distraction to their advantage.

If DP could be serious, I would give him the advantage. But he can't (which is why he is one of my favourite characters) so therefore, I am nullifying his advantage, and making it a draw, 5/10 each.

Again, just my opinion.

It's a very good point.

I'm curious. Would you change it if DP has access to his weapons?
And, I give DP an edge because, due to forum rules, their supposed to be operating a peak efficiency, which, for DP means talking AND kicking ass ! smile

capt it up
DP for the win. What DD gunna do to put him down? pressure point won't work.

DP close to DD skills as well.

DP faster stronger and has two swords and granades while DD has only his bill clubs

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by capt it up

DP faster stronger and has two swords and granades while DD has only his bill clubs

Actually, they don't have access to weapons in this fight. Oh, and I'm pretty sure DP has more then just swords and grenades smile

capt it up
Actually, they don't have access to weapons in this fight. Oh, and I'm pretty sure DP has more then just swords and grenades smile

can the merc with a mouth take down dd. no guns. they fight in new york. my votes on deadpool.

Hmmm that not what the bigban the maker of the thread said .

SpunkySmurph
Originally posted by bigbran
fine no weapons on eithers side.

Yes it is. smile

Just read two posts down...

riceroost
Deadpool wins without weapons. Deadpool could win pretty easily even if Matt had weapons and DP was unarmed. DP is too fast, too strong, too tough, and just as good if not a better fighter.
Originally posted by Grimm22
Give it to Daredevil, pretty much because Deadpool tends not to take some of his fights seriouslyWhy would Deadpool need to take Matt seriously? The guy represents little danger to him.
Originally posted by marvelprince
If Wolverine could do it Deadpool could too. Maybe not unarmed, but fully loaded DP could beat Spidey.
Originally posted by Rewmac
Deadpool wins. Incredible healing factor, unable to die, weapons are on his side. And his skills and agility is a rival to Daredevil's Technically his agility should blow DD's out of the water. Enhanced > Olympic.
Originally posted by silvajster
Deadpool by Shoryuken!!! True. Rising Dragon Fist PAWNS all!!!
Deadpool isnt as skilled as DD in h2h combat.That is HIGHLY debatable.
Because DP can be knocked out, DD wins due to superior h2h skills. DD KOing Pool is extremely unlikely. Especially considering his hand2hand is not superior.
While I believe Deadpool is superior to Wolverine Despite Wolverine's superior feats and zero evidence to back up that opinion.

capt it up
Yes it is. smile

Just read two posts down...
still not my fault lol. I only read the orignal post for the rules

Metalmanx

Actually, pressure points WOULD work against Deadpool, it's just that I don't think Daredevil will get the chance to land them, since Deadpool is faster and more deadlier than DD.

And they don't have weapons, as already pointed out.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by riceroost
Despite Wolverine's superior feats and zero evidence to back up that opinion.

I said nothing about their feats. I simply meant that in a fight, Deadpool would defeat Wolverine. As he has in the past. erm

capt it up
Actually, pressure points WOULD work against Deadpool, it's just that I don't think Daredevil will get the chance to land them, since Deadpool is faster and more deadlier than DD.

And they don't have weapons, as already pointed out.
pressure points don't work on logan why would they work on deadpool?

Metalmanx

Do I really need to post the neck-chop scan?

Neck = Pressure point.

bean_machine

Elektra has proven otherwise in Enemy of the State. Granted it was very cheap, since Wolverine was distracted. Elektra is very deadly with those sais of hers.

capt it up
Originally posted by bean_machine
Elektra has proven otherwise in Enemy of the State. Granted it was very cheap, since Wolverine was distracted. Elektra is very deadly with those sais of hers.
that only work becuase it pierced the skinn and was suck on the nerve. nerve jabbs and such would heal instantly

capt it up
Do I really need to post the neck-chop scan?

Neck = Pressure point.
do I really need to post countless issue were logan has swords and bullest is his neck were he is still fighting un affected? oh and they are no by a hack like ennis

bean_machine
that only work becuase it pierced the skinn and was suck on the nerve. nerve jabbs and such would heal instantly

But you did state:

Which is not technically true. You never said anything about skin piercing not counting. Still pressure points were attacked and it was effective.

Metalmanx
do I really need to post countless issue were logan has swords and bullest is his neck were he is still fighting un affected? oh and they are no by a hack like ennis

Obviously the countless bullets and swords didn't strike his throat (I should've used the word "throat" in my previous post) the same way as Daredevil did. What with his amazing skill at applying strikes to pressure points.

Wolverine gets beat, the writer's a hack. Now it all makes sense.

Metalmanx
But you did state:

Which is not technically true. You never said anything about skin piercing not counting. Still pressure points were attacked and it was effective.

Exactly.

capt it up
Obviously the countless bullets and swords didn't strike his throat (I should've used the word "throat" in my previous post) the same way as Daredevil did. What with his amazing skill at applying strikes to pressure points.

Wolverine gets beat, the writer's a hack. Now it all makes sense.
so logan tooling on spiderman and KO him in the same issue is fine by you?

ennis is a ahck he once had spiderman out stengthed by punisher.

The sword throw wolverine neck was in he very same place DD struct and the person who put the sword there was a skill martial artist

capt it up
But you did state:

yes with the use of a piercing weapon that pinned the nerve. a jabb to a prissure point would not work meaning that DD have no way of effectly harmming DP

Metalmanx
so logan tooling on spiderman and KO him in the same issue is fine by you?

ennis is a ahck he once had spiderman out stengthed by punisher.

The sword throw wolverine neck was in he very same place DD struct and the person who put the sword there was a skill martial artist

Okay then. What are some other examples of pressure points not working? And I don't mean just plain fighting that doesn't affect him. I mean instances where it is specifically and clearly stated that his opponent is attempting to apply a pressure point on Logan and it has no effect. Can you give me examples?

capt it up
Okay then. What are some other examples of pressure points not working? And I don't mean just plain fighting that doesn't affect him. I mean instances where it is specifically and clearly stated that his opponent is attempting to apply a pressure point on Logan and it has no effect. Can you give me examples?
yes I can but it have to be later when I can get at my comics.

Metalmanx
yes I can but it have to be later when I can get at my comics.

Okay. Holding you to that.

Remember, instances where it's PAINFULLY obvious that an opponent is using pressure points on Wolverine with no effect.

capt it up
Okay. Holding you to that.

Remember, instances where it's PAINFULLY obvious that an opponent is using pressure points on Wolverine with no effect.
k send me a pm on like friday so I dont forgget cuz im going home this weekend.

Dreampanther
It's a very good point.

I'm curious. Would you change it if DP has access to his weapons?
And, I give DP an edge because, due to forum rules, their supposed to be operating a peak efficiency, which, for DP means talking AND kicking ass ! smile

Would I change my opinion if DP had access to weapons? Yes, for sure stick out tongue the guy is not well in his head (which, as I stated before, is why he is one of my favourites) and he has two things going for him - one, his healing factor, two, he is the only character I am aware of who knows he is in a comic book.

So all he has to do is get close to DD, pull the pin on one of his grenades, and then once he has healed, walk away, leaving DD's shattered body lying there. I mean, that's just the first, most obvious thing I can think of he might do...

So with weapons, my money is on DP, all the way...

StyleTime
Hand to hand only? Daredevil wins.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
Hand to hand only? Daredevil wins.

How so, amigo? smile

StyleTime
How so, amigo? smile
Yeah I guess I forgot to mention that eh?

Anyways, I'm not sure if everyone has forgotten, but Shen Kuei has absolutely handed Deadpool his ass using just hand to hand skills while Deadpool was using weapons. Deadpool isn't actually some top notch martial artist. Daredevil shouldn't have much trouble ending the fight in the same way Shen did. If Daredevil is only required to put Deadpool down for a bit for a win, he can do it if Deadpool has no weapons.

Yes, I know the A> B and B>C er go A>C thing doesn't always work. However, Daredevil's skill is quite comparable to Shen's. The battle shouldn't be much different.

ExtraMision5555
Pure h2h? Ide have to give the advanteage to Deadpool, even if he is slightly inferior to daredevil in h2h, his regen is just way too hardcore for Daredevil to match. Daredevil would wind up exhausted before he should logically be able to put down deadpool. If this fight went along the lines as their recent match did, Even though it was rather even/slightly in daredevils favor (plot related or not), daredevils damage output simply isint good enough here.
Dp 7.5/10

jrodslam
Deadpool wins without weapons. Deadpool could win pretty easily even if Matt had weapons and DP was unarmed. DP is too fast, too strong, too tough, and just as good if not a better fighter.
Why would Deadpool need to take Matt seriously? The guy represents little danger to him.

DP would win pretty easily even without weapons? Its your opinion that DP is too fast. DP didnt seem to fast when they faces off against each other. DP may be slightly stronger than DD, but not enough to make a difference in battle. DP too tough? Well considering he has the healing factor than id be inclined to agree. Deadpool take noone seriously so thats not even up for a debate. I do agree that Matt doesnt present much of a danger to DP in terms of killing, but he can still cause DP pain as well as a knockout.

Technically his agility should blow DD's out of the water. Enhanced > Olympic.

Maybe. Maybe not. Caps agility is enhanced and DD's agility is slightly superior than his. DD's agility is better than olympic level.

That is HIGHLY debatable.

Is it? I dont think so. It showed in Contest of Champions that DP wasnt able to keep up with DD. At least thats how i saw it.erm

DD KOing Pool is extremely unlikely. Especially considering his hand2hand is not superior.

How is it unlikely? He is succeptable to pressure points. He is succeptable to blunt force knocking him out such as punches and kicks. Especially considering DD's h2h skills are superior.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.