Multiple Man vs. Solid Snake

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Apolloknight
Multiple Man has two 9mm.

Snake has all his equipment.

They fight is a dim, clustered Warehouse.

Who Wins?

lilnutta12
multiple man appears to be all over the place but snake stays chilled
out of no wer multiple man(s) rush him and kik him about

even tho snake is good a t fightin multi can keep goin by splitn

= snake game over evil face

Thanos_6383
Wow.Poor Snake.

grey fox
Snake wins.

He takes out groups of people for breakfast . Remember the hold up scene ? Or what about the group in the elevator scene...

Either way snake is much better equipped then Madrox , who has two puny nine millimetre pistols compared to Snake who (With all his weapons) has two missile launchers , a high powered sniper rifle and a machine gun. Not including the various grenades and tranquiliser guns and so much more......

Black Adam
Originally posted by grey fox
Snake wins.

He takes out groups of people for breakfast . Remember the hold up scene ? Or what about the group in the elevator scene...

Either way snake is much better equipped then Madrox , who has two puny nine millimetre pistols compared to Snake who (With all his weapons) has two missile launchers , a high powered sniper rifle and a machine gun. Not including the various grenades and tranquiliser guns and so much more......

how that hell is he able to carry all that crap.

Freaking game physics. mad

I still give it Multiple man. Even with all his equipment he still doesnt' have body armor that protects his head.. dozens of constantly multiplying clones all shooting at the same target should be able to get at least one shot in.

even if snake manages to kill a lot of them he's bound to run out of ammo while the Jamie's are still able to multiply to replenish their lost numbers

Private Pion
Snake. He gets hit with high explosives and just falls over, bullets don't even slow him down. He has been sniped in the face and it all he did was go 'aurgh!'. At least, when I played MGS1.

Madrox on the other hand, will be mowed down with rapid fire weapons then blown up.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Private Pion
Snake. He gets hit with high explosives and just falls over, bullets don't even slow him down. He has been sniped in the face and it all he did was go 'aurgh!'. At least, when I played MGS1.

Madrox on the other hand, will be mowed down with rapid fire weapons then blown up.

God damn Game physics mad

Private Pion
I think of more as :Haha, game physics. What a hoot.

Its hilarious when the missles from a super tank blow up walls, but only make Snake fall over.

Swanky-Tuna
Originally posted by Black Adam
I still give it Multiple man. Even with all his equipment he still doesnt' have body armor that protects his head.. dozens of constantly multiplying clones all shooting at the same target should be able to get at least one shot in.
Multiple Man can clone his guns?

Why isn't he the richest man in the world?!

Black Adam
Originally posted by Swanky-Tuna
Multiple Man can clone his guns?

Why isn't he the richest man in the world?!

yes he can.

and banks would get suspicious of someone coming in with millions of dollars all with the same serial number.

Swanky-Tuna
yes he can.

and banks would get suspicious of someone coming in with millions of dollars all with the same serial number.
I was thinking about that. And duping gold would just devalue gold. But he could wear a suit made of sausages and bread and solve world hunger. He could hold a handful of complex microchips and dupe them for sale. Throw some pelts on him and let him dupe a bunch of them.

Hell, so many problems could be solved if they could harness his powers. Save the rainforest by duping trees. Dupe electric cars and give them to everyone for free.

It would be like "real life" Diablo.

Private Pion
Not to the mention the money in pirate DVDs.

Sam Z
Hold a sec, Snake got ALL his equipment?? Stealth camouflage, granades, guns and his main gadget cardboard box? Fight takes place in warehouse? Snake can easilly take all clones one by one and even if he somehow runs out of ammu he could keep killing them with his bare hands.

DarkCrawler
He gets the box...overkill.

http://www.gigaville.com/images/foxhound_161.png

Sam Z
laughing laughing laughing thumb up

Black Adam
I need scissors! 61!

grey fox
Originally posted by DarkCrawler
He gets the box...overkill.

http://www.gigaville.com/images/foxhound_161.png

LDOF is kickass thumb up

Apolloknight
I think Snake has a very good chance in this fight, he has taken down numbours Genome Soldiers all equipped with various Guns, body armor, and equipment amongst other things.

This fight will not be easy due to the fact that MM can just rush him and overwhelm Snake.

Even still I give the fight to snake 6/10.

Blade Cutter
All his equipment means the bandanna that mean infinite ammo for all weapons Snake wins.

Black Adam
Originally posted by Blade Cutter
All his equipment means the bandanna that mean infinite ammo for all weapons Snake wins.

God damn game physics mad

Tank_6603
Ahhh nothin like the smell of good ole POS videogame characters getting ass-raped by powerful comic book char's. PLease, MM would wreck snake....

Apolloknight
God damn game physics mad

ROFL......

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Tank_6603
Ahhh nothin like the smell of good ole POS videogame characters getting ass-raped by powerful comic book char's. PLease, MM would wreck snake....

Really?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Apolloknight
Really?

No...
Snake would win, though it would take him some time.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Sam Z
No.

k smile

grey fox

He must be drunk again.....

Sam Z
Originally posted by grey fox
He must be drunk again.....

No, he is just upset because Snake vs Scooby-doo thread was closed...

Tank_6603
that was a good joke thread, we never get to have any fun *jumps up and down* *stamps foot* *holds breath*

Tank_6603
get it, i'm throwing a tantrum....get it?

grey fox

Yes .

Snake still PWNS Madrox though. stick out tongue

Sam Z

Umm... yeah no expression

Private Pion
Oh, yeah. I forgot about the cheat style items like the bandana and the Stealth Camo. Well, since you can litterally walk over people with the stealth camo and they don't know you're there, Snake breaks Madrox's respective necks. or just rigs the whole place with C4, walks outside and blows it all.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.