thing runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lilnutta12
thi8ng iss in brooklyn wen a giant bomb goes off loads off badguys appear and some good guys hav been brainwashed evil can thing hold off the guys b4 help comes

1.green goblin
2.scorpion and shocker
3.human torch (weakened from brainwash)
4.taskmaster
5.bullseye
6.living laser
7.doc ock
8.sabretooth (daredevil helps for this fight)
9.crimson dynamo 1
10. final baddy - dr doom and wolverine( under mind wash)
thing is with canonball and low health spiderman on this fight

can he beat them all

Tassadar
Yes

leonidas
hmph. on his own he could take it, but not the majority i don't think. ock would be a good fight. living laser would be very tough and obviously ben v doom would be hell. with wolverine it would be almost impossible for him alone. he's beaten doom in the past, but it's never easy with doom. still, with help, he should clear doom and wolvie.

alone, there's a small chance he could clear it, but more often than not i think he'd lose to laser or doom. with the help you've given him, he'd prolly clear it 5-6/10.

Blade Cutter
WHY is Bullseye above Human Torch?He should not be above Green Goblin,Taskmaster,Shocker,are Scorpion either.But never ever should he be above Human Torch!!!

lilnutta12
he wud kill shocks coz eeez crap
but i jus put em in any order

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.