who has the highest I.Q.?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

spideycarnage
DR. DOOM
MR FANTASTIC
LEX LUTHOR
BATMAN
BRANIAC
THANOS
FEEL FREE TO ADD TO THE LIST. BOTH MARVEL AND DC ARE WELCOME

braz
i believe Snake off of Metal Gear Solid has an IQ of 180 which is impossible. the highest IQ u can have is 160 which is condidered to be a genius.

Dinalfos
Thanos.

grey fox
Thanos

Private Pion
Thanos for his science, but he loses points for his stupid plans, maybe Brainiac on a good day.

The King of All
A person's iq can well exceed 160, as 160 is merely where the "genius" rank begins. In fact child prodigy William James Sidis is said to have an iq between 250-300. I got this off wiki....I didn't just know it off the top of my head....yeah

Decay
id say thanos, hes actually superhumanly intelligent, reed and doom are pretty much peak human, so hes beyond them. both batman and luthor are pretty high up there, but i dont see them comming out with the level of tech reed does as regularly as he does. i could be wrong though. brainiac im not sure about.

who?-kid
I think Reed is the winner here.

General Kon-El
Either Thanos or Brainiac.

Soleran
Probably Soleran, judging by the applicants on the list provided.

batdude123
Originally posted by The King of All
A person's iq can well exceed 160, as 160 is merely where the "genius" rank begins. In fact child prodigy William James Sidis is said to have an iq between 250-300. I got this off wiki....I didn't just know it off the top of my head....yeah

You can't have an IQ of 300. no Wikipedia is crap.

Blade Cutter
Any body who has best the Beyonder the Big G with his mind in the same week.Has to have a super human IQ thus is the name of DOOM!!!Remember every thing/power Doom has he got from using his brain He took over the earth and gave it back because he was bored damn!!Make mine Doom please.

Decay
doom outsmarted galactus? how did that happen? what comic is it in. if he did hes just earned alot more respect from me.

batdude123
Meh, Batman 1 Million is still the king of IQs. cool

DarkCrawler
Reed all the way.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by braz
i believe Snake off of Metal Gear Solid has an IQ of 180 which is impossible. the highest IQ u can have is 160 which is condidered to be a genius.

I heard about that also, i cant remember if it was In-Game or I read it off the Internet, don't know if its true tho.

Dinalfos
Thanos is in the highest(I.E unlimited) intelligence class. Characters like Reed richards, Doctor Banner, Thomas fireheart and Batman, while extraodinarily intelligent, are still human. Therefore, their intellectual capacities are limited.

Apolloknight
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Thanos is in the highest(I.E unlimited) intelligence class. Characters like Reed richards, Doctor Banner, Thomas fireheart and Batman, while extraodinarily intelligent, are still human. Their intellectual capacities are limited.

How can you have unlimited IQ, you can have a crap load of Knowledge, but I don't think is possible to have unlimited IQ, i don't care what type of alien or being you are.

But yeah, I say either Thanos Or Doom.

Sam Z
Rhino.

batdude123
BATMAN 1 MILLION!!!! big grin

Maestro
Thanos is near to having unlimted I.Q, but he's not omniscient.

Soljer
Originally posted by braz

That reeks of bullshit. There is NO formal limit to I.Q., especially since many different tests score in many different ways. The traditional, though, is a formula that takes into account how many questions you got right, in how much time. So if you do the entire test correctly, in half a second, you score way higher than if you did the entire test correctly in two seconds. See? I.Q.s would only actually be limited by the speed of reading the questions and answering.

But 160 is NOT the upper limit, I promise.

DarkCrawler
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Thanos is in the highest(I.E unlimited) intelligence class. Characters like Reed richards, Doctor Banner, Thomas fireheart and Batman, while extraodinarily intelligent, are still human. Therefore, their intellectual capacities are limited. Haven't seen Thanos do nothing scientifically that Reed can't do, really.

Dinalfos
Well, Thanos doesn't have to anything scientific. He's above science.

DarkCrawler
Thanos uses lot of tech, actually. And out of all comic characters, Thanos certainly doesn't have highest IQ.

Dinalfos
Maybe not, but how do we know? Thanos is in intelligence class 10, the highest class. There's no telling.

King_Mungi
They deserve mention:

Human
Smart Alec: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Smart_Alec

Cosmic
Llan: http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

diabloman
beast out smarts all of them

King_Mungi
Originally posted by diabloman
beast out smarts all of them

roll eyes (sarcastic)

ThePittman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.