Power Girl vs. Nimrod

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Battle is on Mt. Rushmore. Who will prevail?

guy222
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Battle is on Mt. Rushmore. Who will prevail?

Nimrod

llagrok
Nimrod.

don't shiv
uhm powergirl lets loose and presses all of Nimrod into a beautifull diamond.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Any Kryptonian is Superior to Nimrod. He gets tossed into the sun.

guy222
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Are u sure

Space M ummy
Originally posted by guy222
Are u sure

The same nimrod that was manhandling classic juggernaut like he was a toddler, before KNOCKING HIM OUT with sonics?

Power girl doesn't have a chance in hell against that thing.

UniOmni
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl

Because Power Girl has a history of being that dominant, amirite?

I'm really tired of kryptonians getting a pass around here, especially when it's not validated by the comics.

Space M ummy
Originally posted by UniOmni

I'm really tired of kryptonians getting a pass around here, especially when it's not validated by the comics.

I think it also ignores the fact that nimrod can fly if it wants to, and is a known teleporter.

guy222
Nimrod FTW

fangirl101
What would he do to her? has he ever fought anyone on her level?

The Illuminati
Originally posted by fangirl101
What would he do to her? has he ever fought anyone on her level?

confused

Ummm... Yeah. He beat down Classic Juggernaut, I'd say that's a couple pay grades above her to be honest.

fangirl101
Originally posted by The Illuminati
confused

Ummm... Yeah. He beat down Classic Juggernaut, I'd say that's a couple pay grades above her to be honest.
I don't know how he did that? Plot device? Can classic Juggernaut fly? Does he have super speed or heat vision? How does one harm an invulnerable being that thor could not? thru plot? Would this plot power device work on someone else?

guy222
power girl's boobies ftw stick out tongue

SevenShackles
nimrod O_O...

rougeredmage
and does PG have adapatable weaponary?

or the ability to find find her opponants ( non exsistant weakness)

does power girl have a healing factor the same way that nimrod can within moments repair itself.

fangirl101
Originally posted by rougeredmage
and does PG have adapatable weaponary?

or the ability to find find her opponants ( non exsistant weakness)

does power girl have a healing factor the same way that nimrod can within moments repair itself.
Why would she need a healing factor when she's so much faster than anything I've seen Nimrod fight? He gets tossed into the sun.

Bentley
I fail to see how Nimrod is going to survive the onslaught of someone with that much damage out put. That said, PG is a loser and would find a way to lose. Hard.

big juggy man
God is Fangirl a moron, Shouldnt Dc Comic fanboys like this douche be banned? I have yet to see her pic a marvel character over a Dc Character. If Nimrod could defeat Classic Juggernaut then he defeats Power Girl ( If Juggernaut can land punches on people with Speed like Thor then apparently he can move his arms pretty fast then can't he?"

Mindset
Originally posted by big juggy man
God is Fangirl a moron, Shouldnt Dc Comic fanboys like this douche be banned? I have yet to see her pic a marvel character over a Dc Character. If Nimrod could defeat Classic Juggernaut then he defeats Power Girl ( If Juggernaut can land punches on people with Speed like Thor then apparently he can move his arms pretty fast then can't he?" lmfao

Badabing
Originally posted by big juggy man
God is Fangirl a moron, Shouldnt Dc Comic fanboys like this douche be banned? I have yet to see her pic a marvel character over a Dc Character. If Nimrod could defeat Classic Juggernaut then he defeats Power Girl ( If Juggernaut can land punches on people with Speed like Thor then apparently he can move his arms pretty fast then can't he?" Then use the ignore and don't read her posts. And please stop bashing. Thanks.

Jynocidus
Nimrod pwns eventually, *if not right away.* That's just how I see it.

Draco69
Originally posted by Jynocidus
Nimrod pwns eventually, *if not right away.* That's just how I see it.

No. She's faster, stronger, and far more versatile.

Nimrod isn't in her league.

The only thing that will bother her is the sonics but it's nothing she hasn't come up against.

Nimrod gets tossed into sun.

Seriously, Nimrod has no business going up against a Kryptonian.

Mindset
But he has business going up against Juggs?

Anyway, Nimrod gives her the business.

Now I gtg back to my business.

Jynocidus
Well if she puts him down, he'll come back and know her. Create some field that weakens her and then its ding ding.

Enyalus
He'd teleport his way back long before he'd reach the sun, assuming she's even strong enough to do so.

The Great Galen
Nothing he can really do, she has higher stats and...well more versatility. He is out of his league.

Draco69
Originally posted by Mindset
But he has business going up against Juggs?

Anyway, Nimrod gives her the business.

Now I gtg back to my business.

Juggs is one-dimensional. A brute.

Powergirl has too many powers and variables for Nimrod to counter.

And it certainly can't counter say a speedblitz into the sun.

Jynocidus
I think Power Girl could possibly take round one. If he figures her out during that fight though, Nimrod could prolly oneshot her.

Draco69
Originally posted by Enyalus
He'd teleport his way back long before he'd reach the sun, assuming she's even strong enough to do so.

She's already tossed things into the Sun. She did so to Mordru. Though he just absorbed it's energies and came back...still....

She has many other options.

Speedblitz it to pieces. Throw the pieces individually all over the world.

Melt it with heatvision. Freeze it. Etc.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Draco69
She has many other options.

Speedblitz it to pieces. Throw the pieces individually all over the world.

Melt it with heatvision. Freeze it. Etc.

I don't like either character, so I'll just agree with you. lol

The Great Galen
Really she might not be on the higher end of her family but.....she's certainly above him.

Draco69
I'm meh about her. She's okay in JSA though.

The Great Galen
She has her appeal, but I'm more into SG personally heh.

Enyalus
Originally posted by Draco69
I'm meh about her. She's okay in JSA though.

No, as of #20 she's still a whining and needy little ***** incapable of dealing with any kind of loss. But hey, Starman says she gets better, so I'll look forward to that. stick out tongue

SoulDevourer
Originally posted by shiv
uhm powergirl lets loose and presses all of Nimrod into a beautifull diamond. nimrod adapts & evolves trans-kryptonian strength
then he evolves a new part of his anatomy & makes powergirl his b*tch

iceman24567
Originally posted by Enyalus
No, as of #20 she's still a whining and needy little ***** incapable of dealing with any kind of loss. But hey, Starman says she gets better, so I'll look forward to that. stick out tongue Starman knows everything eek!

Mindset
go to bed

iceman24567
Yep you know me well nighty night.

Mindset
Yea me too, after I watch you sleep for awhile.

cloud102
Nimrod.

Juk3n
PG smashes him, and then just keeps stomping the pieces before they reform for the rather easy incapacity win

Lord Feron
Um seeing how Nimrod can find weaknesses, won't he be able to create something similar to Kryptonian weakness. Not like he says "i yes K-nite and red sun will work!" More like "According to physical analyzes the body has a lethal reaction to ..." something like that. Nimrod Is made for that. No reason why this would not be the more likely outcome than anything else.

Juk3n
Originally posted by Lord Feron
Um seeing how Nimrod can find weaknesses, won't he be able to create something similar to Kryptonian weakness. Not like he says "i yes K-nite and red sun will work!" More like "According to physical analyzes the body has a lethal reaction to ..." something like that. Nimrod Is made for that. No reason why this would not be the more likely outcome than anything else.

maybe so - but they start 50 ft apart, and how fast do you suppose Power girl can fly over to him and hit him full force? He has been smashed by much much less.

zeel
Originally posted by UniOmni

Dominant women FTW!

iceman24567
Originally posted by Mindset
Yea me too, after I watch you sleep for awhile. sick

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.