Vampire Batman VS Blade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain_of_death3
vamp VS vamp...that's what I'm talkin bout cool Happy Dance

Reaper777
Blade, Definately! foo

Soleran
Originally posted by Reaper777
Blade, Definately! foo

Probably not so much! Vampire Batman=The Shizzle

Reaper777
it would be a pretty good fight

bitca730
What were Vamp Batmans abilities?

grey fox
Bat's dies.

batdude123
WRONG! Blade dies!

bigbran
blade.

bigbran
you cant argue with the "lade" in blade.

srankmissingnin
... Considering that normal Batman would walk all over Blade, I'm going to go out on a limb (well not really) and say that Vampire Batman does it even harder.

Big Sexy
Its funny, Blade is one of the only characters where the movie version was better than the comic

srankmissingnin
No he wasn't comic book Blade (as tame as he may be) would beat Movie Blade the majority of the time

Big Sexy
I not sure about that considering he and gambit went back and forth.

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
... Considering that normal Batman would walk all over Blade, I'm going to go out on a limb (well not really) and say that Vampire Batman does it even harder.

thumb up

DigiMark007
Originally posted by Reaper777
Blade, Definately! foo

Why would you reply to a thread you made under a different name?? We don't enjoy multiple user accounts here on KMC. erm

Wolverine2006
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Why would you reply to a thread you made under a different name?? We don't enjoy multiple user accounts here on KMC. erm

That's really weird

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Its funny, Blade is one of the only characters where the movie version was better than the comic

I agree with that cool

Pain_of_death3

Thats my cousin u dumbass stick out tongue

Reaper777

my name is Jordan Endicott i am the reaper my number is 590-0597
or 1-304-776 5099 my cousins( the guy you were disin earlyer) is1-304- 239-0168

Im at his house right now ill be home on next saterday

call my cousins number and we'll talk smokin'

badabing
Originally posted by Pain_of_death3
Thats my cousin u dumbass stick out tongue
It's not very smart to name call a mod.

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by badabing
It's not very smart to name call a mod.

Dude...just chill...y would I need 2 accounts neway????? It would be kinda stupid for me 2 talk 2 myself....

Pain_of_death3
I dont mean 2 sound bad, but I really didn't want this thread 2 be an arguement...especially over this...so sry bout the dumb*** thing and all that...that's juss how Im used 2 talkin 2 everyone lol...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.