ghost rider vs. venom and carnage

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Reaper777
how would this fight go Happy Dance

General Kon-El
Ghost Rider pwns the two symbiotes

lilnutta12
Originally posted by General Kon-El
Ghost Rider pwns the two symbiotes

tru but venom could stand a chance saying hes beat ghostrider b4
(they teamed up after a fight)

Reaper777
gr can learn from his mistakes, i think he'd still win

Sea King
or some might ah say that venom and carnage would merge and possess gr big grin

Whittdawg92
they shouldn't even bother trying to posses GR, that's stupid.

Reaper777
yeah, i agree Happy Dance

Sam Z
They can't kill GR so he wins but before it happens they would play tennis with him for some time.

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Sam Z
They can't kill GR so he wins but before it happens they would play tennis with him for some time.

4get tennis...football hurts more laughing

Pain_of_death3
But I agree...they can't take GR....he's invinsible!!!!! J/P alien

Jvenom
Venom did beat him badly once already. So if he alone could do it what would Ghostrider do to the two of them? What could he do to hurt them at all?

jinzin
Originally posted by Sam Z

yes

best bet is for venom to web him up in a cacoon and carnage to simply slingshot him miles away from them while they make their escape...

Broly92
does'nt the penace stare work on them? if it does Carnage kills himself and Venom for killing so many people

Wolverine2006
Fire is one of their Weaknesses so they would probably fry

jinzin
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
Fire is one of their Weaknesses so they would probably fry

hellfire doesn't burn symbiotes.. penence stare results in a psychic backlash that knocks GR out cold..

Broly92
Ghost Rider grabs the symbioets off and have eddie and casdy fight

Pain_of_death3
Originally posted by Broly92
Ghost Rider grabs the symbioets off and have eddie and casdy fight

Sounds sweet...A paperdude VS A murderer...my kinda fight LOL laughing

grey fox
does'nt the penace stare work on them? if it does Carnage kills himself and Venom for killing so many people

No , it's quite odd actually. Venom was on the floor and Gr gave him a full blast of the Penance Stare .....and suddenly it backfired on him And a big-ass explosion sent them both flying.

It stank of PIS. But does have it's roots is a quasi-acceptable theory.

Reaper777
I think gr takes this easy!

Grimm22
GR takes this one wink

Sam Z
but surely not easy.

Tassadar

Penance stare backfires and knocks Ghostrider out, thats how Venom beat Ghostrider the first time
Symbiotes win, they cant kill him, but he cant beat them either, and they can knock him out
Symbiotes are hurt by hellfire though, just not as much as a person without one

Reaper777
I dont think gr would use the penance stare knowing that it knocks him out, any way i think in hand to hand combat gr could take them it would be hard but i think he could do it.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.