MTV Movie Awards

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Count Kent
Who else thinks that it was awesome.

Slay
This is the music forum. erm

Bad Boy
You numpty person!

Slay
Originally posted by Bad Boy
You numpty person!
Numpty?

Flying High
weren't there some musical performances in it though (i missed it)

MusicMaster1634
Originally posted by Flying High
weren't there some musical performances in it though (i missed it)

AFI, Gnarls Barkley, and Christina Aguilara

mysticpeach
Im personally not into a lot of the movies that got the most recognition. I really liked how "Brokeback Mountain" won a few awards though. I personally have gotten into independent, and some foreign films a lot more. I feel like I can connect more. I like movies that make me think. But theres a lot of awesome movies in all genres. I wasnt really into "wedding crashers" winning best movie though.. that just says something weird about the culture emphasizes the most, and i cant relate to it.

Darth Revan
Most award shows suck... Any on MTV especially suck.

Darth Revan

mysticpeach
lol, honesty rocks.

The Highlord
Luckely I made me dad put a password on that dreadful channel so I cant watch it stick out tongue

Deathblow

Count Kent
Who thinks that Jamie Fox was hilarious.

FlappingMangera
alba is really hot, but she kind of sucked as the host

sexyking
Its sucked period the only highlight was seeig Brandon Rouh, hearing Christian Bales speech and Jamie Foxx mad me lol apart from that it was boring.

Prince Nauj
I thought it was ok. I really like the whole jessica alba realty with king kong

C-Dic

WrathfulDwarf
Spike Lee has depicted Italian-Americans in a stereotypical manner in some of his films. That's why he gets such a reputation.

Let me point out that the film Do The Right Thing is a complete rejection of violence and racism. It clearly points out that through anger/violence/hatred you can only achieve destruction and misery. It clearly illustrates that if the African American community is going to respond to racism with violent acts it will only gain more discrimination and more racism. The film even makes this clear when they quote the civil rights leaders.

Impediment
MTV is an insult and a joke.

hellsangels
Originally posted by FlappingMangera
alba is really hot, but she kind of sucked as the host

she did and the script jokes were rubbish and she didnt pull it off very well either.. christina a looked hot

edwinian
I liked Foxx and Colin Farrel. Steve Carrel was particularly lame and the Superman Returns cast couldn't have been more awkward together if they tried. I expected more from alba, but she did look pretty freaking awesome.

I liked the POTC2 clip. July 7 can't come soon enough! what did yall think of the bit they showed from the movie?

Lycan5100
wow your all missing the best person there KATE BECKINSALE!!!!!!!!!!!!

SnakeEyes
I think some of the people on here need to learn how to take MTV with a grain of salt. I mean, seriously, if you expect it to be anything more than a semi-entertaining waste of time, then where have you been for the past decade? People should never have particularly high expectations from MTV; I don't and that's why I'm usually satisfied with their Award Shows.

Count Kent
I actually thought it was pretty hilarious. What was up with Isla Fisher?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.