Cap asked to hunt down the X-men

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Malo
Cap.America
Batman
Elektra
Black Canray
Spiderman
Hawkman

vs

The X-Men:
Cyclops
Gambit
Mystique
Kitty
Nightcrawler
Wolverine

Cap put a team together to hunt down the X-men have a the X-men were framed for a mass killing in Gotham City.

The hunt takes place in Gotham were the X-men are hideing out.

Can team Cap takedown the X-men team in a team fight.

Cap hands out a folder hold a porfile of all 6 X-men. And gives them 5 hrs to be ready for the hunt.

The X-men knows that Cap has has assembled a team to take them down, just that they dont know who they are.

Who wins?

willRules
Don't get me wrong because Cap is arguably the greatest leader and team player in the MU, but I don't know if he has enough time with this team to lead them effectively. Whereas the X-men have worked together for years which gives them an advantage in this fight....

IMO X-men win 8/10

Blade Cutter
This is a pretty weak X-men team and Team Cap has Spider-man and Batman(with prep with files on the X-men and in his home town where he ha some sort of bat devise in every building)they can't loose.Just those three are needed to beat that X-men team the rest of Cap's team will just be icing on the cake.

batdude123
You're giving Batman profiles on the X-Men about their strengths/weaknesses AND you're giving them prep? Captain's team 6/10. jockey

FujiFuu
I don't really know anything about hawkman, whats his powers/weaknesses?

Soljer
Originally posted by batdude123
You're giving Batman profiles on the X-Men about their strengths/weaknesses AND you're giving them prep? Captain's team 6/10. jockey

That is a little moderate considering I expected you to chime in your opinion in this thread with the word "Motherbox" :-P.

batdude123
Alright, Batman gets his motherbox and it's over. no expression stick out tongue

Skeets
Don't use the smiley makes you look like a trend whore.....erm

The Pict
bye bye cap's team. the x-men take this easily. they all have kick-ass superpowers to take care of their hunters.

Malo
would all depend on who found who first but you have three x-men who would kill and both cyke and mystique are good tacticians.
batman knows the layout of gotham.
kitty and wolvie both know the ninja arts has do batman and elektra.
the x-men in cyke have long range hitting power which caps team does not have.
batmans team have a flyer while cykes team has a perfect shape changer.
in terms of raw power cykes team has the edge , in local knowledge caps team has the edge.
id say to win caps team would have to split the x-men up.

Dont you think?

Draco69
It takes place in Gotham for christsakes. Batman takes the team back to the Batcave and they get all the crazy sh** from his sci-fi closet.

Like a Boom-Tube Glove.

batdude123
Originally posted by Draco69
It takes place in Gotham for christsakes. Batman takes the team back to the Batcave and they get all the crazy sh** from his sci-fi closet.

Like a Boom-Tube Glove.

Yep, he could give them all belts with goodies such as a teleporting device on each one. If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on the belts:

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=6677463

batdude123
Yep, he could give them all belts with goodies such as a teleporting device on each one. If you don't believe me about the teleporting device on the belts:

batdude123
Sorry, computer was acting wierd. I edited it now.

Tank_6603
Too many factors for me to comprehend, But I'm giving it to Nightcrawler..because he's German, and they invented beer...

Tank_6603
Originally posted by Skeets
Don't use the smiley makes you look like a trend whore.....erm I'm a whore.....

Grimm22
Cap and Bats on the same team no expression

Cap's team 10/10

ThePittman

Grimm22

grey fox
X-team take it.

Grimm22
Originally posted by grey fox
X-team take it.

How?!? no expression

Cap's team is smarter, faster and more skilled.

Besides, Cap and Bats the two greatest tactitions in comics on the same team is overkill wink

ThePittman

Grimm22

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Grimm22
Dude, this is freakin Batman we are talking about here no expression

Do you really think a joke like Gambit can avoid Bats?!? What the f**k? your gambit hate is astounding.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
your gambit hate is astounding.

Yep, but its true.

Gambit is a joke. Seriously the world would be a better place if he had never been created big grin

ThePittman

Big Sexy
Yep, but its true.

Gambit is a joke. Seriously the world would be a better place if he had never been created big grin the same could be said about robin. All he does is distract Batman sexually.

Grimm22
the same could be said about robin. All he does is distract Batman sexually.

If your talking about Chris O'Donnell and George Clooney, then yes that is true stick out tongue

Big Sexy
I'm talking about Dick Grayson. Theres a reason he didn't want to be robin anymore.

Grimm22
I'm talking about Dick Grayson. Theres a reason he didn't want to be robin anymore.

Yeah its called All Star Batman and Robin stick out tongue

Big Sexy
Yeah its called All Star Batman and Robin stick out tongue Its called anal rape.

Grimm22
Its called anal rape.

That occurs in issue #5 stick out tongue

MrHeavySilence
Batman could track them all down, they're running around on his turf. With Spiderman's knowledge of the X-Men, they could easily come up with contigency plans for each one of those guys.

Big Sexy
That occurs in issue #5 stick out tongue Its funny how a kid with a molestation history be named Dick.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.