Kaine vs Omega Red

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Big Sexy
I thought this would be an ok match considering both have death factors. For those that are not familiar with Kaine
This is his bio
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kaine

braz
Omega Red

Rols
Omega red, carbonadium skin and skeleton (so i heared), tentackles, healing abilities.

Big Sexy
I Put this because Kaine has near if not class 50 strenght. Thinks of him as spiderman times 2.5 with touch known as the mark of kaine that can kill. I thought this would be a good fight

Sparkz
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I Put this because Kaine has near if not class 50 strenght. Thinks of him as spiderman times 2.5 with touch known as the mark of kaine that can kill. I thought this would be a good fight

Mark of Kaine dosen't kill it scars, Kaine himself does the killing.

Blade Cutter
Kaine is to fast and to strong for Omega Red it well be over in 20 minutes are your money back.

Sparkz
What about those death pheromones, how exactly do they work?

Big Sexy
bump

Sam Z

Kain is class 20 or 25 maximum.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sam Z
Kain is class 20 or 25 maximum. Isn't he supposed to be waaay stronger than spiderman. Class 20 is like spidermans strength. Hes defintely stronger than that considering hes was goin back and forth with Carnage, whom somebody posted as being in the 50 ton range.

Big Sexy
No to mention who was beating the entire sinister six. Given Spidey has done it too.

Sparkz
Isn't he supposed to be waaay stronger than spiderman. Class 20 is like spidermans strength. Hes defintely stronger than that considering hes was goin back and forth with Carnage, whom somebody posted as being in the 50 ton range.

Spider-man was Class 10 at the time, now he is only class 15, so yes Kaine was class 20-25.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sparkz
Spider-man was Class 10 at the time, now he is only class 15, so yes Kaine was class 20-25. I'm just saying that carnage is call 50 and Kaine and him were going back and forth

Sea King
i like kine but i dont think he wins i mean all he is, is another spiderman(scarlet spider)clone hes just enhanced more and while i like spiderman(scarlet spider) i dont know if he could even do this

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sea King
i like kine but i dont think he wins i mean all he is, is another spiderman(scarlet spider)clone hes just enhanced more and while i like spiderman(scarlet spider) i dont know if he could even do this Well technically yes but remember hes a stronger faster, more agile version who can walk through explosions without harm. Instead of Spidersense he has full blown premonitions of the future. His hands are so powerful that he can either cling to the walls like spiderman, or he can pull the walls down . He was fast enough to break Doc Ocks neck in a panel and the mark of Kaine and the sting of kaine can poison or severly scar an enemy

Sparkz
Well technically yes but remember hes a stronger fast more agile version who can walk through explosions without harm. Instead if Spidersense he has full blown premonitions of the future. His hands are so powerful that he can either cling to the walls like spiderman, or he can pull the wass down with it. He was fast enough to break Doc Ocks neck in a panel and the mark of Kaine and the sting of kaine can poison or severly scar the person.

I was gonna say that...

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sparkz
I was gonna say that... stick out tongue well we agree. The reason I posted earlier about his strenght is because I was comparing it to the battle with carnage and all the inmates at the prison. He was doing well against them all and had carnage under pressure. I thought that was a pretty good strength feat considering carnage is class 50 and usually battles Spiderman and Venom at the same time.

Sea King
Well technically yes but remember hes a stronger fast more agile version who can walk through explosions without harm. Instead if Spidersense he has full blown premonitions of the future. His hands are so powerful that he can either cling to the walls like spiderman, or he can pull the wass down with it. He was fast enough to break Doc Ocks neck in a panel and the mark of Kaine and the sting of kaine can poison or severly scar the person.

well i gess he might be able but it would be tough

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sea King
well i gess he might be able but it would be tough Defintiely. It will by no means be walk in the park for either of them.

Arahan
I want Kaine back. One of the coolest villians ever.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Arahan
I want Kaine back. One of the coolest villians ever. thumbsup

Sparkz
Originally posted by Arahan
I want Kaine back. One of the coolest villians ever.

They were gonna bring him back I think seeing as you saw him in Europe when Joe Robertson was there but I think they forgot that and didnt carry on with that story.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.