Donna Troy vs. Metallo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Draco69
After being miserably curbstomped by Cheetah and her compatriots, Donna runs into Metallo by accident.

Donna is fully healed and wields whatever she was wearing in WW #1.

batdude123
I say Donna. She's not as experienced but the only reason Metallo gives Superman a hard time imo is because of his kryptonite heart. I think she might take this 6/10.

King_Mungi
Which version of Metallo? organic or metal?

Draco69
Metal.

King_Mungi
Ok, now where's the location of the fight as that really matters

Draco69
New York City.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Draco69
New York City.

Hmmmm....very diffcult than for Donna as he can send himself to machinery in the area. Oh I also assume this is Donna as Wonder Woman now?

Draco69
Yep. Apparently she had history retconned....again. Instead of being a daugter of the Titans, she's now actually the little sister of Diana. Which is fine by me, because her previous history was f***ing confusing.

King_Mungi
wait...actual little sister or something like the mirror clone of Diana as her original history was. I never liked the Titans anyways, so glad that's gone.

Draco69
That was retconned too....

Donna's history is more convuluted than quantum physics....

batdude123
I think Donna Troy wins. Metallo imo only gives trouble to Superman because of his k-nite heart. Donna's not vulnerable to that so I think she'd win.

Devil Lance
After being miserably curbstomped by Cheetah and her compatriots, Donna runs into Metallo by accident.

Donna is fully healed and wields whatever she was wearing in WW #1. no

she wasn't really fighting them Dr. Psycho was just messing with her mind.

Draco69
Dr. Psycho was just projecting Diana as Wonder Woman NOT the other villains.

If you notice, the city is rather damaged. Giganta's hand is hurt from Donna's earring and Nemesis actually confirms the presence of the other villains.

Devil Lance
Dr. Psycho was just projecting Diana as Wonder Woman NOT the other villains.

If you notice, the city is rather damaged. Giganta's hand is hurt from Donna's earring and Nemesis actually confirms the presence of the other villains.

oh yeah

Validus
Originally posted by batdude123
I think Donna Troy wins. Metallo imo only gives trouble to Superman because of his k-nite heart. Donna's not vulnerable to that so I think she'd win.
Donna is nowhere near Superman in strength or durability so thats moot.

batdude123
Originally posted by Validus
Donna is nowhere near Superman in strength or durability so thats moot.

Okay, but Metallo isn't really that impressive in my opinion. erm

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.