X-man vs. Vulcan

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Broly92
Which super powerful mutant wins

Broly92
I say Vulcan what about everyone else

Sixth_Winged
X-man. If there's anythin DG showed, it seemed that Vulcan is susceptible to telepathy. Of course it could go the other way around with his energy manipulation, but i'd reckon a simple TP attack is just a bit faster to work on him than his tampering to psionics.

juggernaut66666
vulcan he steals his power or not allows him to use it or just shutts his brain off

Sixth_Winged
? Vulcan cannot steal his power.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
? Vulcan cannot steal his power.
sorry not steal copy them but he can not allow him to use it

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
sorry not steal copy them but he can not allow him to use it

that's more like it smile. It should be noted though that we haven't seen if he still retains that kind of personal control or level of his power after Darwin got separated from his body.

Whittdawg92
Vulcan's powerful, but X-man's a freakin demi-god. well, they're both omega level, but Nate's got more experience.

juggernaut66666
vulcan has easily taken care off rachel summers who is also omega level

Whittdawg92
well rachel w/o the phoenix force ain't that strong. x-man could take rachel too.

Broly92
I thought vulcan had some power copying thing but now I'm not so sure who would win

juggernaut66666
she still has phoenix force inside her read uncanny x-men 473
he just not allows x-man to use his powers

jumpmann
vulcan...because x-man is dead fools

Broly92
X-man comes back to life with the phenoix force and pwns everyone smokin'

Lucid Lui
X-Man wins. Especially Shaman X-Man.

Broly92
not really but that would be cool

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
X-Man wins. Especially Shaman X-Man.
what hard to understand in that that Vulcan just turns off his powers?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
what hard to understand in that that Vulcan just turns off his powers? He's gonna have a hard time doing that when his minds been turned off. Or he's been dropped into an alternate earth if he's fighting Shaman.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
He's gonna have a hard time doing that when his minds been turned off. Or he's been dropped into an alternate earth if he's fighting Shaman.
ok it depends on speed since both can stp time and both can turn off each others brain

Lucid Lui
Vulcan can stop time? i don't think so. Vulcan can stop the synapses that are sent through the body when someone activates their powers. He's not psychic.

juggernaut66666
since he has Sway's abilities yes he can and i never said that he was a psichic he can turn off the electricity in the body

Lucid Lui
He doesn't have Sawy's abilities anymore though does he? Darwin was the whole reason he got them, and Darwin's gone. I'd thought they left with him.

ExodusCloak
Those abilities most probably left with Darwin. However in Deadly Genesis it shows that Telepathy will only work on Vulcan when he allows you to access his mind. If he doesn't you just receive psychic backlash like Emma Frost did. (Remember though Emma is a weaker Telepath then X-Man, she attempted to probe Gabriel without him being aware of her and in doing so had her powers backfire on herself, further proving my point)

More evidence, where Gabriel causes mutant powers to backfire on their owners is when Kitty attempts to phase through him. Kitty is immobilized by her own power and Vulcan is unscathed.
Meaning X-Man has no way of attacking him as his Psionic Energy will be shut off, caused to backfire and manipulated by Gabriel.

Both incarnations God-Like Vulcan and Current Vulcan take this.

grey fox
X-man slams his brother.

Soleran
I thought it was Uncle, not brother!

ExodusCloak
Originally posted by grey fox
X-man slams his brother.

Who's Brother?? Gabriel's? You mean X-Man slams Cyclops and Havok right?

Whittdawg92
Vulcan is teh 3rd summers brother. x-man's his uncle

grey fox
SHIT !!!

Sorry , got Cable confused with Scott.....

DAMMIT !!! This is why I dont read X-men people . It's the suck. Too many characters. To many stupid plots.

**** the phoenix force.

Whittdawg92
the summers-grey family tree gets more and more ridiculous as they continue it.

id369

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.