10 most powerful out there

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

diabloman
put these 10 in order of who u think is the most powerful

dark phoenix
eternity
mephisto
he man
galactus
mask
superman prime
living tribunal
spectre
stranger

diabloman
eternity
dark phoenix
mask
living tribunal
superman prime
galactus
heman
ego
stranger
mephisto

juggernaut66666
and where is spectre?

diabloman
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
and where is spectre? on lunch break

bigbran
Originally posted by diabloman

dark phoenix
eternity
mephisto
he man
galactus
mask
superman prime
living tribunal
spectre
stranger
dark pheonix
living tribunal/sphynctor
eternity
galactus
mask
supes prime
mephisto
stranger
he man

Captain REX
Yeah, you're not ANYTHING to KMC forums, so change your avvy. no expression

King_Mungi
No mention of Llan? bah!

http://alphanex.alphaflight.net/index.php/Llan

tyranus
Originally posted by diabloman

dark phoenix
eternity
mephisto
he man
galactus
mask
superman prime
living tribunal
spectre
stranger

Living tribunal-Spectre: These 2 are uberpowerful, LT is second to God, and spectre is his manifestation of him in the universe, so basically they are the same.

eternity: hes the manifestation of the universe, hes also quite powerful.

full powered galactus: when the big boy his full hes Bad @ss, some compare him to eternity when hes at this point.

Starnger: his power is also quite big.

Dark phoenix: also a powerful being, she is the dark avatar of the PF, and the PF is equal to LT (in power).

mephisto: An evil being that rules hell, or at least i think so, hes also powerful, but since he couldnt kill silver surfer i don think hes uberpowerful.

Superman prime: Now this guy is also quite powerful, his power is such he should be considered a cosmic being, i think is only weakness was kryptonite.

HE MAN: he cant fly into space, so he cant go where the big guys are stick out tongue

mask:????? who?? the mask??? or someone else.

diabloman
Originally posted by tyranus
Living tribunal-Spectre: These 2 are uberpowerful, LT is second to God, and spectre is his manifestation of him in the universe, so basically they are the same.

eternity: hes the manifestation of the universe, hes also quite powerful.

full powered galactus: when the big boy his full hes Bad @ss, some compare him to eternity when hes at this point.

Starnger: his power is also quite big.

Dark phoenix: also a powerful being, she is the dark avatar of the PF, and the PF is equal to LT (in power).

mephisto: An evil being that rules hell, or at least i think so, hes also powerful, but since he couldnt kill silver surfer i don think hes uberpowerful.

Superman prime: Now this guy is also quite powerful, his power is such he should be considered a cosmic being, i think is only weakness was kryptonite.

HE MAN: he cant fly into space, so he cant go where the big guys are stick out tongue

mask:????? who?? the mask??? or someone else. the green mask that somone puts on and they can do what ever the hell they want. and they cant be hurt.

DigiMark007
There's been way too many threads like this already. Please do a search, or make the battle more focused.

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.