(KH2) Sora and Riku VS Cloud and Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pain_of_death3
This is kinda funny.... evil face

ESB - 1138
Sin Harvest.

Sora has second chance so he has no mp but 1 hp. He tries to heal himself but Cloud uses Omnislash to kill them, then the two double team Riku who gets killed.

Cloud & Sephiroth!!

mattador
As much as I hate to admit I believe Cloud & Seph would pwn Sora & Riku...and then Cloud would pwn Sephy cool

yusif2k
It's obvious you people haven't played KH1 or KH2. For starters, Sora has already beaten Sephiroth twice; Cloud was also defeated by Sora in KH and KH2. Riku isn't much different than Sora. They're about equal in terms of power and skill. So it's clear Sora and Riku would win.

Blaxican Hydra
Its obvious you're not very observant. Sephy never had Sin Harvest, which is an insta-kill, in either KH games.

Burning thought
its porbably because he would have to stand their and take a long time casting it like most FF spells and Sora would kick his ass before he could let it off

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Burning thought
its porbably because he would have to stand their and take a long time casting it like most FF spells and Sora would kick his ass before he could let it off That and KH has bias towards everything that was born in it. eek!

yusif2k
Originally posted by Blaxican Hydra
Its obvious you're not very observant. Sephy never had Sin Harvest, which is an insta-kill, in either KH games.
Really? i could have sworn he did. Look it up in Gamefaqs.com. Search for Kingdom Hearts and there's a Sephiroth FAQ. All of his attacks are listed; Sin Harvest is one of them.

yusif2k
Originally posted by Lord Saboteur
That and KH has bias towards everything that was born in it. eek!
Huh?

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by yusif2k
Huh? Whaaat, you never noticed the total fanboyism KH has to its own characters?

Burning thought
a designer cant exactley be a fanboy to its own character confused anyway Sephiroth is a loser, KILL HIM!!! and i doubt cloud will win on his own since Sora has beaten him before

Lord Saboteur
a designer cant exactley be a fanboy to its own character confused Referencing to Disney, the true fanboys in the pact. no expression

anyway Sephiroth is a loser, KILL HIM!!! and i doubt cloud will win on his own since Sora has beaten him before KH Cloud and Sephiroth=FAILURES. But in any other incarnation, I don't really believe so. erm

Burning thought
but their the same characters, you cant say that Sephiroth is slow and weak in KH, ive seen him, although i havnt played it, ive seen that hes pretty tough, no pushover from what i saw

Lord Saboteur
but their the same characters, you cant say that Sephiroth is slow and weak in KH, ive seen him, although i havnt played it, ive seen that hes pretty tough, no pushover from what i saw Same characters, diffrent capabilities; and they really don't seem as smart(Cloud) or as unstable(Sephiroth) as they really should be. And Sephiroth in KH1 isn't exactly the most challenging boss around, Lich gave me greater challenge.

Infinity
lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku

Infinity
lol i never beat sephi in kh1 lol i feel embarassed

yusif2k
Whaaat, you never noticed the total fanboyism KH has to its own characters?
Nope. Don't know what you're talking about.

yusif2k
Referencing to Disney, the true fanboys in the pact. no expression

KH Cloud and Sephiroth=FAILURES. But in any other incarnation, I don't really believe so. erm
Calling us fanboys doesn't change the fact Cloud and Sephiroth are the same in KH2 as they are in their original games. Oh and they would lose the fight since both of them lost to Sora in KH2, and Riku is about the same as Sora in terms of power and skill.

As i've said, Cloud and Sephiroth in KH2 are no different than the ones from FF7 and FF7:AC. If you've played KH2, you would know.

yusif2k
Same characters, diffrent capabilities; and they really don't seem as smart(Cloud) or as unstable(Sephiroth) as they really should be. And Sephiroth in KH1 isn't exactly the most challenging boss around, Lich gave me greater challenge.
Actually, Sephiroth used all of his attacks in KH and in KH2 as far as i'm concerned. Guess what; He still lost. i hope you don't think Final Fantasy characters are weak in KH because they happen to be in a game with Disney Characters. i don't think you've played Kingdom Hearts 2. If so, you wouldn't be saying Cloud were Sephiroth are weaker. They are hard as heck to beat. Not to mention many people agree that they're stronger than in FF7.

yusif2k
Originally posted by Infinity
lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku
Sora doesn't need to use his Drive Forms in this fight. He pwnd Sephiroth in his Basic Form. Limits wouldn't be neccessary either. i beat Sephiroth without using any Limits or Magic. i only used a few cure potions.

Kayne Archeron
it's funny how Sephiroth started out as an optional boss in the KH universe, but now he's become an optional boss that's tied in with the story... Sora has beaten Sephiroth twice, but it never seems like it leaves a dent on him whatsoever when he's "beaten"... for all we know he's just holding back

ESB -1138
It's obvious you people haven't played KH1 or KH2. For starters, Sora has already beaten Sephiroth twice; Cloud was also defeated by Sora in KH and KH2. Riku isn't much different than Sora. They're about equal in terms of power and skill. So it's clear Sora and Riku would win.

Okay first off after Sora and Sephiroth had this huge fight and Sora "won" Sephiroth bushed himself off and said "Bring Cloud" or something. And Sephiroth still had more then enough strength to clash blades with Cloud. Sora gave it his all and Sephiroth just bushed himself off and basically laughed at him.

It was clear if Sephiroth went all out he would have WTFpwned Sora. Sephiroth kept Cloud on full defense throughout Advent Children.

Mesirus
There are rules preventing vs's like this! Sephiroth could single handedly take soar and riku, sin havest = 2 dead little boys. If sephiroth went all out on Sora then he'd use the orginal sin harvest and that ruddy thing would disintegrate sora to atoms. anyone who thinks sora and riku ever stood a chance need to play Final Fnatasy 7 to see where sephiroth originated and why he has so much rep END OF

and to be honest adding cloud looks to me like your going to use his sword to chop meat, you thinking of sora and riku soup or something??

Infinity
...lol i have ff7. i played it back in the day holmes. and i played kh1 n 2. sephi and cloud get ownd by sora.. what else is there than that. sora can keep on using elixirs. and trinity limits on sephi... sephi will use sin harvest sora has 1hp and the fker uses an elixir.. never thaught of that eh ? thats how it works sephi attacks u heal than trinity limit smile end of story... "use cloud to chop meat." sephi n cloud get wasted by sora and riku.

Kayne Archeron
but what if it were just abilities, no items?

Mesirus
well if your goning to use items the cloud and sephiroth have them too >_> in ff7 before sephiroth went crazy they have items, and cloud and sephiroth can revive each other! theres isn't a hope for sora and riku. and your assuming that sora can get into his items invent before cloud nad sephiroth hit him again, VERY unlikely if they were fighting all out, anyone who has seen advent children, played KH2 or beaten sephiroth in KH1 has seen that they can both really moving it when they want to. Only other thing is which sword is sephiroth using? in each game his sword has different lenghts, in KH its at its shortest (roughtly twice seph's height), and in advent children(bout 3 times seph's height) its smaller than in FF7(bout 4 time seph's height) but whatever sword he's using sora and riku are gonners

scarecrow088
Originally posted by Infinity
lmaoo guys have u played kh ? in kh2 i got sora to lvl 99 i got all abilities. i own sephi with 4 trinity limits... hez ezpk . sephi and cloud get owned, not to mention sora turns into final form and owns them again.. even without riku sora would win. not to mention their special move they have together. we already know roxas is better than riku. so sora is also.. sora is the original keyblade weilder... and also i think that by teaming up sephi and cloud they'd kill each other before the battle would start lmao.. sora n riku riku is the original keyblade weilder big grin

Blaxican Hydra
Sephroth is over rated.

*Goes to make a "Sephroth vs. Pre-Crisis Superman" Sprite thread*

Creshosk
So, is sin harvest the attack where he rises into the air and says decend heartless angel and if you don't hit him in time you're down to 1 hp and 0 mana?

Kayne Archeron
Originally posted by Creshosk
So, is sin harvest the attack where he rises into the air and says decend heartless angel and if you don't hit him in time you're down to 1 hp and 0 mana?

yeah, and that little halo appears above your head. only option if you don't hit him is to use an elixir FAST

Vincent_pwns
If they couldn't use magic or... whatever, Sephiroth and Cloud would own so badly. Riku and Sora would be dead before they even knew the fight had started. Sephi would just pull out his masumune and slice them up into little bits!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.