God Wolverine vs. God Batman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
THis is for my buddy batdude123 shifty

Wolverine has the Speedforce, Infinity Gauntlet, and Claw of Horus.
Batman has the Cosmic Cube, Odinforce, and two weeks of prep time.
Originally posted by General Kon-El
psh imma make a Batman vs. Wolverine with Claw of Horus, Infinity Gauntlet, and Speedforce and see how you'll handle it stick out tongue
Originally posted by batdude123
Then he'd just Batkick Wolverine. no expression
Originally posted by batdude123
Doesn't matter. The Batkick is a move directly related to the Presence. no expression stick out tongue

batdude123

Batman. no expression

Avalonofthewind
Batman keeps the HOTU in his utility belt.

batdude123

Give the Anti-Life Equation to Wolverine, then maybe you might have yourself a fight. no expression big grin

batdude123
Also, give Wolverine Amulet of Agamoto and the Crystal of Ultimate Vision. He just MIGHT be able to pull off one win in that situation. stick out tongue

Dinalfos
With his flame throwing, water spouting, gravity defying, spacetime bending, black hole resisting and pizza delivering super-belt, Batman defeats everybody. I mean, isn't it obvious? He doesn't need all those extra powers.

A.J
bats takes it with ease

Broly92
Wolverine and Batman become a almagan again Darkclaw!

batdude123
And together, they become the new "Source" and "The One Above All." no expression

Cosmic Cube
Batman was, is, and evermore shall be.

juggernaut66666
it depnds on how angry wolverine is

Cosmic Cube
The Cosmic Cube and Odinforce are irrelevant. 2 Weeks of prep is enough time for Batman to collapse all of reality.

batdude123
Originally posted by Cosmic Cube
The Cosmic Cube and Odinforce are irrelevant. 2 Weeks of prep is enough time for Batman to collapse all of reality.

yes no expression

Soleran
Batman is really Stephen Hawkings in his dream state! Batman is going to get retconned back to Stephen Hawkings dreams all of Batman's comics! Muhahahaha

Grimm22
In two weeks Bats could figure out how to use the Cosmic Cube to his full advantage no expression

Then again the Infinaty Gauntlet trumps the cosmic cube. erm

But, Wolverine isnt NEARLY as smart as Thanos confused

I give it to Bats 8/10

DigiMark007
Spite thread. no expression

Closed.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.