7 X-men Vrs Superman and Magneto

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Once upon a time there was a super villian call magneto and he had to defeated his mortal enmiges the X-men (Cyclops, Wolverine, Jean Grey (not Phoenix), Storm, Iceman , Archangel and Colosus) so he call the strongest guy he can thing of and use it to defeated his enemiges.......Superman, so who will win

juggernaut66666
I'll go with team 2

Grimm22
The only REAL obstable here is Iceman.

The rest Supes DESTROYS! wink

magneto1992
What do you maen with team two, Magneto and Superman

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by magneto1992
What do you maen with team two, Magneto and Superman
yep if this is full potential magneto he beats them alone and kills superman for fun

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
yep if this is full potential magneto he beats them alone and kills superman for fun

Superman speedblitzes Magneto smokin'

magneto1992
Ok I dont want a Magneto Vrs Superman again we already decide Superman beats him, anyways what if I change Jean grey from not to Phoenix, but I give the maximum power to superman, the GL ring

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
Superman speedblitzes Magneto smokin'
magneto puts on his shield which can't be damaged by even galactus

Grimm22
magneto puts on his shield which can't be damaged by even galactus

Wow thats complete Bullcrap no expression

Seriously thats like saying that Magneto could beat Thanos

juggernaut66666
Wow thats complete Bullcrap no expression

Seriously thats like saying that Magneto could beat Thanos
it happened full potentional magneto can beat almost every one below skyfather he has to much power and to much abilities like opening blackhole increasing gravity vloning making him self invisible has larger tp then prof-x can magnetize almost anything

magneto1992
it happened full potentional magneto can beat almost every one below skyfather he has to much power and to much abilities like opening blackhole increasing gravity vloning making him self invisible has larger tp then prof-x can magnetize almost anything yep that what i like about him, that the way I am one of Magnetos Fan
, anyways back to the battle.

Grimm22
it happened full potentional magneto can beat almost every one below skyfather he has to much power and to much abilities like opening blackhole increasing gravity vloning making him self invisible has larger tp then prof-x can magnetize almost anything

Dude, Magneoto can not beat Thanos or Galactus no expression

I dont care how powerful he is, its irrational to think otherwise

juggernaut66666
Dude, Magneoto can not beat Thanos or Galactus no expression

I dont care how powerful he is, its irrational to think otherwise
LOL read my post below skyfather

Cosmic Flame
The problem is that all the X-Men have human endurance. They do have some advantages, though. Jean's shields haven't been broken either, including by Supes in a non-canon crossover, and she's already gotten through Magneto's helmet before.

If it were either/or, then I think the X-Men would stand a pretty decent chance. With both Mags and Supes, their chances of winning decrease...but I suppose it's still possible.

ThePittman

magneto1992
dude even with the movie phoenix, Superman is un able to be control by her he has very little mental control is like ask magneto to control profesor X and MM together it cant be done

Cosmic Flame
She doesn't have to. She can just turn Magneto's mutation off. Or his mind. I suppose writers don't use it often because it would way too convienient for telepaths to use, but she has done both in the past.

ThePittman
Originally posted by magneto1992
dude even with the movie phoenix, Superman is un able to be control by her he has very little mental control is like ask magneto to control profesor X and MM together it cant be done The movie Jean is weak as hell, the comic Jean is far more powerful and has been compared to just below Professor X.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.