Hulk and Wolverine vs. Thing and Sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Pyro Tyrannus
It's the battle of the similar powers characters! Lol. Who takes it this round?

Grimm22
Hmm, it depends really erm

I guess once Wolverine is down Sabes and Thing could take Hulk no expression

Dinalfos
Haha. Hulk and Wolverine win. Hands tied, eyes closed.

Big Sexy
hulk an wolvie got this

Grimm22
Originally posted by Dinalfos
Haha. Hulk and Wolverine win. Hands tied, eyes closed.

*backslaps Dinalfos*

Don't be an idiot!

Do you really think that Wolverine or Hulk could beat Thing and Sabertooth with their hands tied and their eyes closed?!? no expression

If you do, then your just an idiot What the f**k?

Soljer
It's called hyperbole. Anyways, it's definitely Hulk and Wolverine.

Sparkz
Originally posted by Grimm22
*backslaps Dinalfos*

Don't be an idiot!

Do you really think that Wolverine or Hulk could beat Thing and Sabertooth with their hands tied and their eyes closed?!? no expression

If you do, then your just an idiot What the f**k?

Well Hulk might...you tie wolverines hands up and well...he has no claws.

diabloman
hulk and wolverine would knock there asses out less than 10 secs.

Sparkz
Originally posted by diabloman

Who needs Wolverine...

diabloman
Originally posted by Sparkz
Who needs Wolverine... true. hulk could take them on himself

diabloman
but wolverine would still want to join the fight cause he loves doing it.

Accel
If we're talking about Hulk the way he current;y is on 'Planet Hulk,' then I would give the edge to Thing and Sabes.

Classic Savage Hulk, however, takes this himself.

Rols
Hulk and Wolverine should take this. Unless Ben get hit by Gamma radiation and becomes Thilk.

batdude123
Hulk and Wolverine take this one.

Grimm22

*backslaps Diabloman*

Don't be stupid! mad

batdude123
*backslaps Diabloman*

Don't be stupid! mad

It's true. erm Hulk would take this solo.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
It's true. erm Hulk would take this solo.

In 10 seconds What the f**k?

Seriously Thing has gone toe to toe with Hulk for hours, although he usually never wins, thats still far more than 10 seconds no expression

batdude123
In 10 seconds What the f**k?

Seriously Thing has gone toe to toe with Hulk for hours, although he usually never wins, thats still far more than 10 seconds no expression

Remember the Classic Juggernaut vs. Thing comic? Yeah, Hulk would take him down in three punches just like Juggy did. stick out tongue No but Thing fighting Hulk for four hours is pretty rediculous, he shouldn't be able to do that. Hulk has fought the Avengers alone and THING is going to give him trouble? What the f**k?

Grimm22
Remember the Classic Juggernaut vs. Thing comic? Yeah, Hulk would take him down in three punches just like Juggy did. stick out tongue No but Thing fighting Hulk for four hours is pretty rediculous, he shouldn't be able to do that. Hulk has fought the Avengers alone and THING is going to give him trouble? What the f**k?

Do you question the knowledge of Jack "King" Kirby! mad

batdude123
Do you question the knowledge of Jack "King" Kirby! mad

Yeah, well he's dead.... stick out tongue

Grimm22
Yeah, well he's dead.... stick out tongue

*gets out of chair*

*runs across country to find Batdude*

*eventually finds Batdude*

*Punches Batdude's head off*

Don't you EVER mock da King!!! mad

UltimateStryfe
Originally posted by Accel
If we're talking about Hulk the way he current;y is on 'Planet Hulk,' then I would give the edge to Thing and Sabes.

Classic Savage Hulk, however, takes this himself.

what's the difference?

batdude123
*gets out of chair*

*runs across country to find Batdude*

*eventually finds Batdude*

*Punches Batdude's head off*

Don't you EVER mock da King!!! mad

*Before Grimm 22 can even think to throw a punch.....* *BATKICK!* *Grimm 22 gets knocked out*

Rols
Only if they fight on that Planet but if Thing and Sabetooth goes through the portal too, they probably be weaked as well.

Grimm22
*Before Grimm 22 can even think to throw a punch.....* *BATKICK!* *Grimm 22 gets knocked out*

*Summons Ultron*

Batdude: Oh Crap

batdude123
*Summons Ultron*

Batdude: Oh Crap

*Batkicks Ultron* *Ultron's adamantium crumbles under the might of the Batkick*

Grimm22
*Batkicks Ultron* *Ultron's adamantium crumbles under the might of the Batkick*

*Summons Stan Lee*

*Stan Lee annoys Batdude so much that he batkicks himself* stick out tongue

diabloman
*backslaps Diabloman*

Don't be stupid! mad no one here follows your league so no one here is stupid other than you block head.

Grimm22
no one here follows your league so no one here is stupid other than you block head.

*backslaps Diabloman again*

What did I just say! mad

diabloman
Yeah, well he's dead.... stick out tongue and hulk pisses on his grave. laughing

batdude123
*Summons Stan Lee*

*Stan Lee annoys Batdude so much that he batkicks himself* stick out tongue

Can't argue with that. no expression

diabloman

What did I just say! mad who gives a sh!t what you said. the BS you say doesnt make sense.

Grimm22
who gives a sh!t what you said. the BS you say doesnt make sense.

Is Grimm22 gonna have to choke a bi**h stick out tongue

Grimm22
and hulk pisses on his grave. laughing

He created Hulk you dumbass! mad

diabloman
he grimm check out hulk and thing hard knocks the whole set all 4 comics thing gets his ass kicked.

diabloman

Is Grimm22 gonna have to choke a bi**h stick out tongue chocke a
b!tch ? what you still pissed off at your x boy friend laughing laughing

Grimm22
he grimm check out hulk and thing hard knocks the whole all 4 comics thing gets his ass kicked.

No, I preffer not to encourage Jae Lee to create more craptastic art wink

diabloman
He created Hulk you dumbass! mad oh wow just cause he created him that means he can beat him. yah that makes sense. big grin

Grimm22
chocke a

*Sunday Punches Diabloman*

Diabloman explodes stick out tongue

Grimm22
oh wow just cause he created him that means he can beat him. yah that makes sense. big grin

Good god learn somthing about comics other than 90's crap! mad

UltimateStryfe
chocke a

shut up before you make yourself look more stupid than you allready are. man, get some better comebacks. or better yet: don't talk at all. laughing

diabloman
Good god learn somthing about comics other than 90's crap! mad that seres is from 2004 hard head. and its jones lee by the way big grin

diabloman
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
shut up before you make yourself look more stupid than you allready are. man, get some better comebacks. or better yet: don't talk at all. laughing tell your mother to stop calling me then il stop talking. and i gave your BF here some proof about thing getting his butt kicked by hulk

Grimm22
that seres is from 2004 hard head. and its jones lee by the way big grin

I know its from 04 stupid! Im saying you havent read anything before the 90's!

Oh and the art is by JAE Lee, not Jones Lee! mad

diabloman
I know its from 04 stupid! Im saying you havent read anything before the 90's!

Oh and the art is by JAE Lee, not Jones Lee! mad ive read more 90s books than todays. i dont like alot of books today. the whole series is jones lee block head big grin

UltimateStryfe
tell your mother to stop calling me then il stop talking. and i gave your BF here some proof about thing getting his butt kicked by hulk

whoever thinks Thing can beat Hulk is a re-re. laughing duh. and don't talk unless you have something constructive to say or i will find you and castrate you with a house key. now stfu mad

Grimm22
ive read more 90s books than todays. i dont like alot of books today. the whole series is jones lee block head big grin

WRITTEN by JONES

DRAWN BY LEE!! roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
whoever thinks Thing can beat Hulk is a re-re. laughing duh. and don't talk unless you have something constructive to say or i will find you and castrate you with a house key. now stfu mad

I never said that Thing could beat Hulk, just saying that he can go toe to toe with Hulk! wink

diabloman
WRITTEN by JONES

DRAWN BY LEE!! roll eyes (sarcastic) oh my god you gotta be phucking kidding me ? you go by the artist if u want to get info and read the stories in comicbooks ? man i thought you where maybe a little screwed up but youve gone a little overboard there.

diabloman
whoever thinks Thing can beat Hulk is a re-re. laughing duh. and don't talk unless you have something constructive to say or i will find you and castrate you with a house key. now stfu mad give me your address pal id like to meet you in person and give you some books just so u wont be left out on here cause u dont have any damn books at all i can see retard.

UltimateStryfe
I never said that Thing could beat Hulk, just saying that he can go toe to toe with Hulk! wink

i know. he said the whole proof about thing beat by hulk. not me. i know you're not that stupid. like him

UltimateStryfe
give me your address pal id like to meet you in person and give you some books just so u wont be left out on here cause u dont have any damn books at all i can see retard.

this from the person who only read '90s books. yeah, i'll listen to you when you actually know whether i read them or not.

and i'd say anyone who says that creed is rogue's dad and that colossus is class 80 is the one who's left out. oh wait, that's you!!

diabloman
this from the person who only read '90s books. yeah, i'll listen to you when you actually know whether i read them or not. yes i admit i dont read alot of comics that come out these days cause i think there boring. the ones from the 90s i liked more.

Grimm22
oh my god you gotta be phucking kidding me ? you go by the artist if u want to get info and read the stories in comicbooks ? man i thought you where maybe a little screwed up but youve gone a little overboard there.

No Artists usually dont matter to me, but I HATE JAE LEE'S art!

UltimateStryfe
yes i admit i dont read alot of comics that come out these days cause i think there boring. the ones from the 90s i liked more.

like wise. for example, i don't read Ultimate comics. my opinion they ruined the characters.

diabloman
this from the person who only read '90s books. yeah, i'll listen to you when you actually know whether i read them or not.

and i'd say anyone who says that creed is rogue's dad and that colossus is class 80 is the one who's left out. oh wait, that's you!! your right hes not 80 hes 70 i looked it up just awhile back so your right i was wrong about the class 80 big grin hes below

diabloman
like wise. for example, i don't read Ultimate comics. my opinion they ruined the characters. i didnt think id ever say this forgive me lord but for once i agree there with you. i know im gonna have some night mares

UltimateStryfe
i am talking about just before he died. that was who he was on the thread. class 100

diabloman
No Artists usually dont matter to me, but I HATE JAE LEE'S art! i dont give a damn who draws the characters as long as im a fan of the character and i like the story.

UltimateStryfe
i didnt think id ever say this forgive me lord but for once i agree there with you. i know im gonna have some night mares

how old are you? you talk like your 12!

diabloman
i am talking about just before he died. that was who he was on the thread. class 100 colossus is back now retard and still same strength

diabloman
how old are you? you talk like your 12! why u care how old i am ? trying to find some guys your age ? big grin

UltimateStryfe
colossus is back now retard and still same strength

the colossus in the thread was "the late colossus." just before he died. whether he's back or not doesn't matter.

UltimateStryfe
why u care how old i am ? trying to find some guys your age ? big grin

no. if i was looking for guys then why did i ask you???hysterical

diabloman
the colossus in the thread was "the late colossus." just before he died. whether he's back or not doesn't matter. im not talking about the damn thread. im saying that he came back not to long ago if u didnt know that.

diabloman
no. if i was looking for guys then why did i ask you???hysterical cause you got the hots for me i can tell. you follow me every thread i go to.

UltimateStryfe
cause you got the hots for me i can tell. you follow me every thread i go to.

wow. that went waaaaaay over your head. this isn't working. since all you can do in an argument is insult the person, i won't argue with you. and don't say because you'll win. (you'll say it anyway, i know it!) it's because you cannot debate logically. WALL!!!!!!!!

diabloman
wow. that went waaaaaay over your head. this isn't working. since all you can do in an argument is insult the person, i won't argue with you. and don't say because you'll win. (you'll say it anyway, i know it!) it's because you cannot debate logically. WALL!!!!!!!! you wont argue with me your saying ? well pal your responding back to every post i put so yes you are arguing and so am it. takes 2 to argue if u didnt know that.

UltimateStryfe
you wont argue with me your saying ? well pal your responding back to every post i put so yes you are arguing and so am it. takes 2 to argue if u didnt know that.

i was arguing. and i know alot more than you think (if you didn't know big grin ) so, i will no longer argu with you over invalid statements.

diabloman
i was arguing. and i know alot more than you think (if you didn't know big grin ) so, i will no longer argu with you over invalid statements. say what ever BS knowledge you say i can care less pal

UltimateStryfe
shit

Soljer
How do people not get this yet? Diabloman is RE-TAR-DED! Arguing with him is like talking to a brick wall. It is stupid and inane, just ignore his existence and the whole KMC experience will be that much better!

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
How do people not get this yet? Diabloman is RE-TAR-DED! Arguing with him is like talking to a brick wall. It is stupid and inane, just ignore his existence and the whole KMC experience will be that much better! oh yah many people enjoy your knowledge of BS

braz
Hulk and Wolvie pwn this 9/10

diabloman
glad somone here has a brain

batdude123
Hulk would take this alone 10/10.

diabloman
Hulk would take this alone 10/10. now watch grimm come and get on your back for saying that smile

Accel
Well, to be fair, Hulk currently is severely depowered and the threadstarter didn't specify any other version so...

batdude123
Well, to be fair, Hulk currently is severely depowered and the threadstarter didn't specify any other version so...

The same could be said for Superman and Magneto. wink

Accel
The same could be said for Superman and Magneto. wink
Sayyy, you're right!

*gets ready to bump Superman vs Wolverine thread*

evil face

diabloman
Sayyy, you're right!

evil face im sure somebody has already done that.

Big Sexy
Sayyy, you're right!

evil face That wont work. Didn't superman recently find out his powers have semi returned?

Accel
Originally posted by Big Sexy
That wont work. Didn't superman recently find out his powers have semi returned?
Yeah, they may be returning to Pre-Crisis levels from what I hear. At least his intellignce is.

Big Sexy
Yeah, they may be returning to Pre-Crisis levels from what I hear. At least his intellignce is. Watch when the comic starts decreasing in sales, another COIE will happen.

batdude123
Sayyy, you're right!

evil face

no expression

Wolverine2006
Wolverine has beaten Sabretooth alot so Sabes is out

And Hulk beats the Thing...the end

guy222
Originally posted by Lord Tyranus
It's the battle of the similar powers characters! Lol. Who takes it this round?

Hulk beats up Grimm, then takes out Sabes. Logan and Hulk have a beer afterwards

Battlehammer
Logan stomps things

Hulk stomps sabertooth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.