Ryu Hayabusa vs. Dante- GAMEPLAY EDITION

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ato
Ok, this isnt your typical "who would win" scenario. This is "who would you play as"....This is all completely revolved around GAMEPLAY, not cutscenes or anything.

So, you can either play as Ryu from Ninja Gaiden Black or Dante from DMC3. They both have the same controls and moves and everything from these games, and are at completely full power, you get to choose the weapons, items, magic, etc. for whoever you choose.
So basically the question is, if your playing as Ryu would you be able to beat someone playing as Dante? Or if your Dante, would you be able to beat Ryu? Or you could just say who would win if you put the best DMC3 player vs the best NG player....

The fight would take place in a very large room, nowhere to run and hide.

shin_remy
euh close one

Superboy Prime
Ugh...nice one.

I like Ryu more so I'll take my chances with him.

mixmariobros
dante wins

Blue nocturne
Originally posted by mixmariobros
dante wins

This wasn't a competiton,can you read?

mixmariobros
Originally posted by Blue nocturne
This wasn't a competiton,can you read?

stick out tongue

Ato
Well its still a competition, just one involving players playing as the characters. Its just saying who is the better character to play as. Which character do you think would give YOU the best chance of winning? But yea, just saying "dante wins" doesnt really fit here.

So here, lemme just put it like this:

The best DMC3 player (playing as Dante) VS the best Ninja Gaiden player (playing as Ryu)
Who would win?

Soul Shifter
hmm very close i think i would take my chances with ryu

ShadowXslugger
yeah ill go with hayabusa

Stalker 360
dante stops time and kills ryu in tha period

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.