Colossus vs. Juggernaut

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Rewmac
Late 616 Colossus vs. the Juggernaut (The one who was an X-Men so not the classic one)

diabloman
colossus class 80 juggy 100. hmmmm tough decision there. laughing

UltimateStryfe
colossus is class 100! mad
and this juggs started to lose strength and durability.
so yeah, it is easy.

Colossus wins.

diabloman
Originally posted by UltimateStryfe
colossus is class 100! mad
and this juggs started to lose strength and durability.
so yeah, it is easy.

Colossus wins. what have u been eaten today man ? colossus is 80 dude.

Rewmac
Colossus Class 80?? Read some handbooks man and read some comics...

Colossus class 100

Depowered Juggernaut 100 - Not totally invuranable while Colossus is still armored....

Colossus was never class 80 he was class 75-80 when he was young. As an adult he was Class 100 and he showed some feats too...

diabloman
Originally posted by Rewmac
Colossus Class 80?? Read some handbooks man and read some comics...

Colossus class 100

Depowered Juggernaut 100 - Not totally invuranable while Colossus is still armored....

Colossus was never class 80 he was class 75-80 when he was young. As an adult he was Class 100 and he showed some feats too... hes never gotten up to 100. yall say everyone thats strong is 100. one of yall the other day said that thing is 100 which is BS.

Soljer
Mmmmhmm... And wasn't depowered juggernaut "struggling before he was even at Colossus level yet"?

Oh, and Colossus was WAY over class 100. Jesus!

diabloman
Originally posted by Soljer
Mmmmhmm... And wasn't depowered juggernaut "struggling before he was even at Colossus level yet"?

Oh, and Colossus was WAY over class 100. Jesus! juggy has lost his powers before yes. but when the hell did colossus get over a 100 ?

Rewmac
Originally posted by diabloman
hes never gotten up to 100. yall say everyone thats strong is 100. one of yall the other day said that think is 100 which is BS. I see you don't read comics. And don't know a thing about Colossus...Thanks for the argument but you are just not right.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8099/05streetsamuraidcp128jv.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3779/05streetsamuraidcp136sl.th.jpg

diabloman
I see you don't read comics. And don't know a thing about Colossus...Thanks for the argument but you are just not right.

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/8099/05streetsamuraidcp128jv.th.jpg

http://img208.imageshack.us/img208/3779/05streetsamuraidcp136sl.th.jpg ive seen plent about colossus and just cause you have a colossus sig you think you know more about him than everyone which is BS.

Rewmac

Oh, and Colossus was WAY over class 100. Jesus! No he is not he is Class 100. But he showed some feats that might have looked like he is above Class 100. But if he gets mad or something you don't wanna be close to him.

Rewmac
ive seen plent about colossus and just cause you have a colossus sig you think you know more about him than everyone which is BS. No. I just simply know more than you. I don't know why you act like some uber knowledge, when you wrote in some thread green lantern can fly without a ring laughing

diabloman
No. I just simply know more than you. i bet you say that to everyone. laughing if you know how to read look at this

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossus.htm

diabloman
No. I just simply know more than you. I don't know why you act like some uber knowledge, when you wrote in some thread green lantern can fly without a ring laughing he can retard u dont know that cause u never read a book in your life. you get all your BS off your TV laughing

Soljer
Retard - Marvel Directory is infamous for having out-of-date information.

Rewmac
Everybody knows that's full of shit...Don't come with homepages. Show scans that he is Class 75. Not 1970-80 but from the 90's don't tell me bullshit if you only can come with homepages that are not actually good. I showed proof with official handbook scan where is your?

batdude123
hes never gotten up to 100. yall say everyone thats strong is 100. one of yall the other day said that thing is 100 which is BS.

Yeah, like when he carried a 7000 ton submarine for miles walking in water. What the f**k? Why do you never listen to anybody?

batdude123
i bet you say that to everyone. laughing if you know how to read look at this

http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/c/colossus.htm

Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Handbooks. wink

diabloman
Everybody knows that's full of shit...Don't come with homepages. Show scans that he is Class 75. Not 1970-80 but from the 90's don't tell me bullshit if you only can come with homepages that are not actually good. I showed proof with official handbook scan where is your? hahaha good excuse there pall saying that some website is wrong and you think you know better than everyone else on every site retard. showed on there he can lift up to 70 tons stupid. so yes your right im wrong. hes not class 80 hes 70 look at his bio laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by batdude123
Yeah, like when he carried a 7000 ton submarine for miles walking in water. What the f**k? Why do you never listen to anybody? you dont read jack pal. just bat boy thats it.

Rewmac
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

But we can go by sites. Wikipedia is more trusted...Diabloman your knowledge on comics equals my knowledge on plastic-surgery...

blind faith
If it's current Juggernaut we are talking about then I say Collosus wins big time if it's classic Juggernaut it's either a stalemate or Juggs wins 6/10.

batdude123
he can retard u dont know that cause u never read a book in your life. you get all your BS off your TV laughing

No, actually he can't. You have complete lack of knowledge about comics.

Rewmac
you dont read jack pal. just bat boy thats it. Handbooks, I got about 4 with Colossus in it. Those are actual marvel stuff and saying he is class 100 and thing is that's Official Handbook by Marvel Comics. My question is you got more knowledge on a Marvel character than Marvel itself????

diabloman
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colossus_%28comics%29#Powers_and_abilities

But we can go by sites. Wikipedia is more trusted...Diabloman your knowledge on comics equals my knowledge on plastic-surgery... you need the surgery to get the hard plastic thats in your head if theres anything in there which i doubt cause u dont know jack about comics. Happy Dance

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
If it's current Juggernaut we are talking about then I say Collosus wins big time if it's classic Juggernaut it's either a stalemate or Juggs wins 6/10. any juggernaut knocks his ass out.

batdude123
hahaha good excuse there pall saying that some website is wrong and you think you know better than everyone else on every site retard. showed on there he can lift up to 70 tons stupid. so yes your right im wrong. hes not class 80 hes 70 look at his bio laughing

Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Handbooks

Rewmac
Retard - Marvel Directory is infamous for having out-of-date information. That was what I was saying. Colossus there is an early one 19,20 maybe 21 aged. He got far more stronger.

diabloman
Handbooks, I got about 4 with Colossus in it. Those are actual marvel stuff and saying he is class 100 and thing is that's Official Handbook by Marvel Comics. My question is you got more knowledge on a Marvel character than Marvel itself???? i got more knowledge on characters more than you and many others know more than you as well. you dont have the balls to say that colossus would win just cause hes on your sig. venom is my fav. guy and yes many others can kick his butt im man enough to admit it. your no man at all.

Rewmac
you need the surgery to get the hard plastic thats in your head if theres anything in there which i doubt cause u dont know jack about comics. Happy Dance Hey, the thing is everybody knows more about comics than you, even my mother who doesn't read books...You are so dumb that I can't explain...

diabloman
Feats>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Handbooks so every site sucks online unless you go to it ? again somone else think there right more than the world

Rewmac
i got more knowledge on characters more than you and many others know more than you as well. you dont have the balls to say that colossus would win just cause hes on your sig. venom is my fav. guy and yes many others can kick his butt im man enough to admit it. your no man at all. laughing laughing laughing Pathetic.

batdude123
i got more knowledge on characters more than you and many others know more than you as well. you dont have the balls to say that colossus would win just cause hes on your sig. venom is my fav. guy and yes many others can kick his butt im man enough to admit it. your no man at all.

Never mind, it's not even worth it.

UltimateStryfe
Diabloman: you have a bad habit of mis-information. "Sabertooth is Rogue and Nightcrawler's father! Colossus is class 80"
YOU ARE A RE-RE!!!!!!!!!!

Rewmac
As in my opinion Colossus can win a couple of times against depowered juggernaut who is not even invuranable. 6/10

batdude123
As in my opinion Colossus can win a couple of times against depowered juggernaut who is not even invuranable. 6/10

And I agree with you. yes

UltimateStryfe
did you see Juggs fight Armored Sasquatch in Uncanny X-Men #432? he held his own. But i say Peter 6/10

Rewmac
That was Sasquatch plus Hulk-Buster armor and he still did it big grin

UltimateStryfe
That was Sasquatch plus Hulk-Buster armor and he still did it big grin

Wow, i didn't know that was Hulk-Buster armor! how did he get it? it looked cool though. it was like Juggernaut and Sasquatch traded appearances. Sasquatch wore the armor and Juggs didn't big grin

Rewmac
Colossus vs. Classic Juggernaut from Uncanny X-Men #102 (1976) - So Piotr was a young one.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2537/theuncannyxmen102280yu.th.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9836/theuncannyxmen102312dx.th.jpg

Rewmac
Wow, i didn't know that was Hulk-Buster armor! how did he get it? it looked cool though. it was like Juggernaut and Sasquatch traded appearances. Sasquatch wore the armor and Juggs didn't big grin We don't know where they got it. They were sent there to stop Juggernaut.

Rewmac
Colossus vs. Classic Juggernaut from Uncanny X-Men #102 (1976) - So Piotr was a young one.

http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2537/theuncannyxmen102280yu.th.jpg

http://img46.imageshack.us/img46/9836/theuncannyxmen102312dx.th.jpg

Rewmac
What the heck with the double post? Damn.

UltimateStryfe
so, apparently Colossus is more agile than juggs. not much agility, but Juggs isn't at all. Colossus can put up a fight.

Rols
Didnt Jugg got full power in recent Excalibur issue now.
Colossus >>>>X-men Jugg so he wins.

Grimm22
Current Juggs gets his ass handed to him.

Seriously Current Juggs is a crybaby chump! mad

I HATE CURRENT JUGGS!

UltimateStryfe
who is the flaming guy that just flattened Alpha Flight in this New Avengers comic?!?!?

Grimm22
who is the flaming guy that just flattened Alpha Flight in this New Avengers comic?!?!?

The all powerful Micheal? laughing

UltimateStryfe
i don't get it sad

diabloman
Diabloman: you have a bad habit of mis-information. "Sabertooth is Rogue and Nightcrawler's father! Colossus is class 80"
YOU ARE A RE-RE!!!!!!!!!! you think you know everything more than everyone else which is bull. just like your hard head

UltimateStryfe
oooooohhhhhh! just looked at wiki.

snoopdogg
Colossus always did alright against classic Juggernaut. Now that Juggy is depowered and Colossus is a adult and alot stronger as can be proven Colossus should get the majority of wins over Jobbernaut.

Colossus 6/10.

It is a fact that Colossus is alot stronger than when he last fought Juggy. And it's a fact that Juggy is alot weaker than when he last fought Colossus.

blind faith
yeah Juggernaut is not what he used to be anymore.. he's not even close.. that's why current Juggernaut loses..

UltimateStryfe
you think you know everything more than everyone else which is bull. just like your hard head

i have noticed that every time you are proven wrong by someone, you become offended and conclude that that person must believe they know more than everyone else. this is false. Rewmac doesn't know more than everyone else. just you. i don't know more than everyone else. just you. and you are not everyone. here is a way to avoid such logically fallacious generalizations in the future:

Step 1: consider the person's opinion.
Step 2: research it from MORE THAN ONE source.
Step 3: if you are wrong and they are right, admit it.
Step 4: say, "oh, that's cool. i didn't know that!"
Step 5: realize that you now know more about comics.
Step 6: continue pattern until you know your stuff so you can do the same to others.

diabloman
i don't get it sad cause your totally retarted. but dont blame yourself im sure it runs in the family laughing

diabloman
i have noticed that every time you are proven wrong by someone, you become offended and conclude that that person must believe they know more than everyone else. this is false. Rewmac doesn't know more than everyone else. just you. i don't know more than everyone else. just you. and you are not everyone. here is a way to avoid such logically fallacious generalizations in the future:

Step 1: consider the person's opinion.
Step 2: research it from MORE THAN ONE source.
Step 3: if you are wrong and they are right, admit it.
Step 4: say, "oh, that's cool. i didn't know that!"
Step 5: realize that you now know more about comics.
Step 6: continue pattern until you know your stuff so you can do the same to others. ] ive told you some proof but lazy ass here doesnt want to put his specs on and read what others say.

blind faith
cause your totally retarted. but dont blame yourself im sure it runs in the family laughing man chill out is there any reason to be that nasty? Don't insult people you don't even know.

It's not big and it's not clever.

UltimateStryfe
read step 2 again dick head. and i am not retarded, i just don't read New Avengers that much to know who the Collective is.

diabloman
read step 2 again dick head. and i am not retarded, i just don't read New Avengers that much to know who the Collective is. retard you dont read JACK ! not just avengers

diabloman
Originally posted by blind faith
man chill out is there any reason to be that nasty? Don't insult people you don't even know.

It's not big and it's not clever. telling me to chill out ? read some of the other stuff him and grimm have been saying.

UltimateStryfe
retard you dont read JACK ! not just avengers

how would you know?

Grimm22
how would you know?

The same way that Jinzin and Capt apparently "know" that I dont read Wolverine books roll eyes (sarcastic)

diabloman
how would you know? you even said it yourself that you dont read avengers and there the most popular comics these days if u didnt know.

diabloman
Originally posted by Grimm22
The same way that Jinzin and Capt apparently "know" that I dont read Wolverine books roll eyes (sarcastic) same here i dont have alot of comicbooks just of wolverine series. but i have plenty xmen wtih him in it. and let me guess you dont read xmen as well ? only fantastic 4

UltimateStryfe
you even said it yourself that you dont read avengers and there the most popular comics these days if u didnt know.

bandwagon huh? so that's the way you are... gotcha. so, even if i read EVERY other comic book, but don't read Avengers, then i don't read jack. just cause there the most popular, according to you. yeah, that makes sense. *stamps RE-RE on your forehead*

diabloman
bandwagon huh? so that's the way you are... gotcha. so, even if i read EVERY other comic book, but don't read Avengers, then i don't read jack. just cause there the most popular, according to you. yeah, that makes sense. *stamps RE-RE on your forehead* i can tell u never go to the comic book store. cause out of all the marvel teams and characters avengers sell the most series now and i like them. i dont read spiderman that much anymore. every now and then il pick up one. but like i said i like the 90s books better.

Grimm22
same here i dont have alot of comicbooks just of wolverine series. but i have plenty xmen wtih him in it. and let me guess you dont read xmen as well ? only fantastic 4

No, actually I read the following X-Books

Uncanny X-men (once Brubaker takes over)

New X-men

Astonishing X-men

Cable/Deadpool

Wolverine

I read FAR more than just FF

FF is the comic that got me into comics in the first place though

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Grimm22
No, actually I read the following X-Books

Uncanny X-men (once Brubaker takes over)

New X-men

Astonishing X-men

Cable/Deadpool

Wolverine

I read FAR more than just FF

FF is the comic that got me into comics in the first place though
that is not too much

diabloman
i pick up new avengers astonishing xmen sometimes and spiderman. i dont like to many other series of books these days.

Grimm22
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
that is not too much

Oh and Ultimate X-men, if you consider than an X-book erm

diabloman
ultimate xmen soso i like astonishing better

UltimateStryfe
i can tell u never go to the comic book store. cause out of all the marvel teams and characters avengers sell the most series now and i like them. i dont read spiderman that much anymore. every now and then il pick up one. but like i said i like the 90s books better.

that's cool. no, i don't go to the comicbook store that much. library rocks though. can rent like fifty comics without paying money. big grin read them like five times. i read:

X-Men
Uncanny X-Men
Spider-Man
House of M
Weapon X
Stormbreaker
occasionally Ultimate Spider-Man ane X-Men
Cable and Deadpool
Venom
just started Anihilation
Ultimate Six

diabloman
uncanny xmen was my fav. back then. and i dont go by the artist i go by the title mostly and the characters whose in them

juggernaut66666
you dont read jack pal. just bat boy thats it.
batdude is right

diabloman
sure

UltimateStryfe
*sneezes*

juggernaut66666
i have
all uncanny x-men
all juggernaut
few hunder thor
few hundred hulk
all ultimate x-men
all cable/deadpol
nearly all venom
few new x-men
aornd a houmdred x-men unlimited
and more

diabloman
burp !

UltimateStryfe
*cough*

batdude123
you dont read jack pal. just bat boy thats it.

You're completely full of sh*t, you know that? I have more comics than you do pal. wink

juggernaut66666
Yeah big grin

UltimateStryfe
this is so off topic. colossus wins 6/10

Rewmac
here is what I have big grin

I got Uncanny X-Men all except for a 20-30 issues I've missed...

All Thor the second volume and a few from the first volume

Colossus : Bloodlines

All Astonishing X-Men

All Ultimate X-Men

I got Avenger the third volume till issue 68

Thing the current series 1-6

All Spawn comics

All Excalibur from the Colossus appearence

All Exiles

Ultimate War

All Black Panther the third volume

All J2 - The Son Of Juggernaut

All Superman - Man Of Steel (All from 1997 and some from 1998)

JLA 1-93

Teen Titans

Green Lantern the third volume

A few Justice League Of america

All Marvel Handbooks from 2004-2005

And yeah all Wolverine second and third volume... big grinbig grin

Rols
I own a comic store smile. used to.

diabloman
old avengers
new avengers
young avengers
captain america
incredible hulk
spectacular spiderman
amazing spiderman
web of spiderman
abunch of venom comic books but singles no series
thor
i have abunch of what if
wolverine
uncanny xmen
2nd series xmen
astonishing xmen
whole ren and stimpy set
i have abunch of simpsons books
and many other singles from different series of comics

diabloman
You're completely full of sh*t, you know that? I have more comics than you do pal. wink laughing laughing sure buddy

batdude123
laughing laughing sure buddy

Yup, you just admitted it. wink

diabloman
Yup, you just admitted it. wink laughing you never did tell me where the hell your from ? let me guess gotham city ? big grin

Rewmac
We are going to the end of our therapy with diabloman he is actually admit it that even he owns some cool comics he knows shit about them...Nice go playa big grin

diabloman
We are going to the end of our therapy with diabloman he is actually admit it that even he owns some cool comics he knows shit about them...Nice go playa big grin those are cool the ones you have but im sure you just picked them up cause you love the cover just like grimm. he goes by how good the book looks laughing

Rewmac
Don't judge me by how you do it please....Everybody knows you don't know enough about comics that you claim you know so get off...

Anyway Batdude I agree Colossus can take depowered Juggernaut 6/10 late 616 could take that Juggernaut I think 7/10. that version isn't even invuranable or unstoppable.
But pic up some New Excalibur he is back into his old shape big grin

diabloman
Don't judge me by how you do it please....Everybody knows you don't know enough about comics that you claim you know so get off...

Anyway Batdude I agree Colossus can take depowered Juggernaut 6/10 late 616 could take that Juggernaut I think 7/10. that version isn't even invuranable or unstoppable.
But pic up some New Excalibur he is back into his old shape big grin again hard head put your specs on and look at the site i showed you or get mommy and daddy to take you to the store after your grounded for being a prick and lets see if your even smart enough to pick up a book and learn how to read as well. oh and somone getting pissed off that i put you pick up the comics that look cool only cause u know its true. thats why u got a little attitude just now big grin

batdude123

But pic up some New Excalibur he is back into his old shape big grin

yes

Rewmac
Just he is more durable than that version of juggs.

Big Sexy
My comic list is hilarious because I'm not an avid collector to just one series. I have dabbled in dozens like
Most of the Spawn series
All EC comics including Tales from the Crypt, The vault of Horror, The haunt of Fear and weird Science
About 50 Lucifer comics
most of spiderman from the first appearance of Venom to all of the clone saga
All of the original Wolverine Miniseries- many in his second series
maybe 60-80 silver surfer comics
all of the IG saga, IW Saga, The End, Abyss, Infinity Crusade even though it sucked
most of the Superman/ Batman series
all of the new avengers

all of the Batman Hush saga
the short lived DMC series
about 50 JlA comics
about 40 or so Superman comics
some Alpha Flight
a few Ghost rider, Iron Man, Hulk, Thor, WW, MM,and flash
and a huge stash of Precrisis comics( I really never read them since they were my grandfathers stash)
and these are just off the top of my head.

Rewmac
Thanks for the info I have left out Ghost Rider and Gambit myself big grin

diabloman
Again see some of the OFFICIAL Marvel Handbook scans and the trusted site wikipedia link I gave you. Yes Colossus was once class 70 as a teenager. Around his 18-20. See? I told you. You don't know shit. Marveldirectory got outdated data. Just look at picture...Damn why can't you listen to people who know more than you about something? marveldirectory got out dated ? yah that site is uh 20 or 30 yrs old now lol. and you said look at pic. big grin there u go when u look at a book u just look at the damn pics of what there doing. you dont read jack laughing

diabloman
Thanks for the info I have left out Ghost Rider and Gambit myself big grin i believe your a gambit fan big grin

Big Sexy
Thanks for the info I have left out Ghost Rider and Gambit myself big grin no problem, my only problem is I'm not really a die hard fan. Sometimes a series will just turn me off and I'll stop buying them even though I have been collecting them for a while.

batdude123
Just he is more durable than that version of juggs.

Plus I believe the late Colossus is stronger than X-Men Juggernaut.

Rewmac
Originally posted by Big Sexy
no problem, my only problem is I'm not really a die hard fan. Sometimes a series will just turn me off and I'll stop buying them even though I have been collecting them for a while. I collect comic for 3 years now. But I wouldn't call it like I need all from this, I just read one oooh I want the second one from this big grin And then it became actual collecting. So when I have money for it I buy loads.

diabloman
there u go 3 yrs so u dont know jack about the characters pal.

Big Sexy
I collect comic for 3 years now. But I wouldn't call it like I need all from this, I just read one oooh I want the second one from this big grin And then it became actual collecting. So when I have money for it I buy loads. Yeah me too. Being on this forum helps alot because I can also get info and pick and choose what comics I think are hot.

Rewmac
Plus I believe the late Colossus is stronger than X-Men Juggernaut. Physical strength? No. They are in the same class...Colossus will never be able to totally overcome the Juggernaut. Even though Piotr has fought Classic Juggy a few he always lost.

diabloman
Yeah me too. Being on this forum helps alot because I can also get info and pick and choose what comics I think are hot. you get info from others ? why ? i thought u know everything more than everyone else in this world

batdude123
Physical strength? No. They are in the same class...Colossus will never be able to totally overcome the Juggernaut. Even though Piotr has fought Classic Juggy a few he always lost.

Well there was the feat where Juggernaut was lifting and was struggling and he hadn't even reached Colossus's level though.

Big Sexy
I collect comic for 3 years now. But I wouldn't call it like I need all from this, I just read one oooh I want the second one from this big grin And then it became actual collecting. So when I have money for it I buy loads. Whats funny is my collecting only restarted maybe 3-4 years ago. I hadn't really collected comics since I was younger was more heavy into just how cool they looked more than the story.

Big Sexy
you get info from others ? why ? i thought u know everything more than everyone else in this world When have I ever said that. I have a really good knowledge of cosmic characters but many comics like spiderman of the later years, the later wolverine comics, I don't have enough knowledge of. And speaking of which dude, you could really learn something yourself based on some of your posts.

snoopdogg
Plus I believe the late Colossus is stronger than X-Men Juggernaut. I agree Colossus is stronger than current Juggy.

Read X-men #157 for reference. Juggernaut was struggling to lift a weight that wasn't Colossus' max yet.

diabloman
When have I ever said that. I have a really good knowledge of cosmic characters but many comics like spiderman of the later years, the later wolverine comics, I don't have enough knowledge of. And speaking of which dude, you could really learn something yourself based on some of your posts. i know what i put on here. and yes i dont read to many anymore these days i admit. i like the comics from the 90s. today i dont like them that much.

diabloman
Originally posted by snoopdogg
I agree Colossus is stronger than current Juggy.

Read X-men #157 for reference. Juggernaut was struggling to lift a weight that wasn't Colossus' max yet. which juggernaut was that ? or is it from the 1st series your talking about ?

snoopdogg
which juggernaut was that ? or is it from the 1st series your talking about ? Volume #2. #157.

And it was current Juggy.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg

The Fake Macoy
Haven't people been saying that Current Juggy (in Excaliber) is a lot stronger and nearing classic levels? Still, since the battle is Colossus against X-men Juggy, Colossus should take this one.

diabloman
Volume #2. #157.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg sweet

snoopdogg
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Haven't people been saying that Current Juggy (in Excaliber) is a lot stronger and nearing classic levels? Still, since the battle is Colossus against X-men Juggy, Colossus should take this one. Only the people who want to believe he is at old levels says that. There is no proof to show that he is.

First of all Cyttorak would have to give him his power back. And he hasn't.

diabloman
Only the people who want to believe he is at old levels says that. There is no proof to show that he is.

First of all Cyttorak would have to give him his power back. And he hasn't. many say that juggys age will last for ever

snoopdogg
many say that juggys age will last for ever When he was powered by the gem he may have been. People need to realize Cyttorak took away Juggies power. The only reason he has strength and endurance left is because of years of absorbing the gem.

So basically there is two versions of Juggernaut. Classic and the Current version who was on X-men and is currently on Excalibur.

diabloman
When he was powered by the gem he may have been. People need to realize Cyttorak took away Juggies power. The only reason he has strength and endurance left is because of years of absorbing the gem.

So basically there is two versions of Juggernaut. Classic and the Current version who was on X-men and is currently on Excalibur. i can carless about the current one.

Soujaboy
Why do people even trip of Diabloman, you should know that he doesn't read comics. Thats why every time someone post a scan he has to ask which issue its from. Thus guy even claimed that Ironman wasn't class 100.

BTW Diabloman, if you read the Avengers so much who's on there current team? What are the titles of the two Avengers series running right now?

Grimm22
Volume #2. #157.

http://i31.photobucket.com/albums/c379/Doggydogg/Juggernautstrugglin.jpg

Wait Juggs is having trouble lifting 1 Ton! eek! laughing

diabloman
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Why do people even trip of Diabloman, you should know that he doesn't read comics. Thats why every time someone post a scan he has to ask which issue its from. Thus guy even claimed that Ironman wasn't class 100.

BTW Diabloman, if you read the Avengers so much who's on there current team? What are the titles of the two Avengers series running right now? no need for me to waist my time giving info to a 15 yr old child with no class which hasnt read a damn book in his life besides some micky mouse stroy tales

Soujaboy
no need for me to waist my time giving info to a 15 yr old child with no class which hasnt read a damn book in his life besides some micky mouse stroy tales

If you read so much, it shouldn't be hard for you to answer the question. wink

Ask anyone on this forum who has a greater knowledge of comics between you and I, and the answer will always come back the same, Me.

Soljer

Ask anyone on this forum who has a greater knowledge of comics between you and I, and the answer will always come back the same, Me.

*nods*

Lucid Lui
Juggernaut wins...

-_-

diabloman

Ask anyone on this forum who has a greater knowledge of comics between you and I, and the answer will always come back the same, Me. everyone on here knows a hell alot more knowledge not just about comics but everything else more than you. retarted 15 yr old that needs to brush his teeth and time for mommy and daddy read bedtime story laughing laughing

Soljer
everyone on here knows a hell alot more knowledge not just about comics but everything else more than you. retarted 15 yr old that needs to brush his teeth and time for mommy and daddy read bedtime story laughing laughing

I have never seen quite a terrible butchering of the English language.

diabloman
I have never seen quite a terrible butchering of the English language. awww sorry not everyone is gonna spell perfectly for u on here just to impress you

Soujaboy
everyone on here knows a hell alot more knowledge not just about comics but everything else more than you. retarted 15 yr old that needs to brush his teeth and time for mommy and daddy read bedtime story laughing laughing

So basically what your saying is you don't know? That's what it sounds like to me. All I asked was for you to answer a few questions, and you cant.

diabloman
So basically what your saying is you don't know? That's what it sounds like to me. All I asked was for you to answer a few questions, and you cant. i know plenty more than you. little brat i can tell. dont have any friends. i bet mommy and daddy abanded your ass and put you on ebay. andthe jerks you live with bought your ass. well sucks they didnt keep the reciept. laughing laughing

batdude123

Would you seriously just cut it out? Nobody thinks your insults are funny but you.

diabloman
Would you seriously just cut it out? Nobody thinks your insults are funny but you. yal respond back so i guess that means you dont like what im saying to you guys big grin

Sea King
i know plenty more than you. little brat i can tell. dont have any friends. i bet mommy and daddy abanded your ass and put you on ebay. andthe jerks you live with bought your ass. well sucks they didnt keep the reciept. laughing laughing

dude that aint funny thats just cold i mean i may disagree with him on some things but dude thats just plain mean

Soujaboy
i know plenty more than you. little brat i can tell. dont have any friends. i bet mommy and daddy abanded your ass and put you on ebay. andthe jerks you live with bought your ass. well sucks they didnt keep the reciept. laughing laughing

You know what would be funnier? If you learned how to form comprehensive sentences. Now that would be a classic.

I still want you to answer the question.

Soljer
Its not even cold...it is just retarded. They aren't clever, they aren't witty, they are pitiful. Diabloman is one of the biggest retards on this forum. Just report him, problem solved.

diabloman
You know what would be funnier? If you learned how to form comprehensive sentences. Now that would be a classic.

I still want you to answer the question. what question ? how many grades youve been held back ? big grin

diabloman
Its not even cold...it is just retarded. They aren't clever, they aren't witty, they are pitiful. Diabloman is one of the biggest retards on this forum. Just report him, problem solved. correct yes i do report to others who put me down. and yes we disagree of what where saying about the characters. this is why this is called versus forums dude. tell the brat that. but hes to young to understand

Soujaboy
what question ? how many grades youve been held back ? big grin

BTW Diabloman, if you read the Avengers so much who's on there current team? What are the titles of the two Avengers series running right now? embarrasment

diabloman
BTW Diabloman, if you read the Avengers so much who's on there current team? What are the titles of the two Avengers series running right now? embarrasment fine here it is if this is the only way to get you to shut up. cap ironman wolvie spidey scarlet spider woman luke ronin sentry. there happy now ?

batdude123
fine here it is if this is the only way to get you to shut up. cap ironman wolvie spidey scarlet spider woman luke ronin sentry. there happy now ?

You forgot to answer his second question. wink

diabloman
You forgot to answer his second question. wink new avengers and young avengers. duh

batdude123
What issue of New Avengers did Spider-woman flip Wolverine over her shoulder and stabbed him in the neck with his own claws?

Sea King
current or classic juggs

diabloman
What issue of New Avengers did Spider-woman flip Wolverine over her shoulder and stabbed him in the neck with his own claws? i think its 5 not a 100 % sure. sorry pal but im not gonna go in my closet and pull out every avengers book i have to prove it to u

Whittdawg92
powered down juggs when he was an x-man (got owned by iceman)

Sea King
all then juggs realy aint gonna win this

diabloman
and batdude if you know alot about colossus tell me which book was his last apperance ? before he came back

diabloman
let me guess batdude left the site to go web surf for the answer cause he doesnt want to admit he doesnt have the book

batdude123
and batdude if you know alot about colossus tell me which book was his last apperance ? before he came back

I never claimed I knew so much about Colossus. wink Apparently you don't know ANYTHING about him if you called him a class 80 character.

diabloman
I never claimed I knew so much about Colossus. wink Apparently you don't know ANYTHING about him if you called him a class 80 character. i know plenty more about his character and his past then you. you dont even know his last apperance and thats a verry popular book. i thought u where gonna answer that in a sec. but guess not big grin PS. yes hes between 70-80. you think everyone thats strong is class 100. let me guess you think batman is 100 as well ?

batdude123
i know plenty more about his character and his past then you. you dont even know his last apperance and thats a verry popular book. i thought u where gonna answer that in a sec. but guess not big grin PS. yes hes between 70-80. you think everyone thats strong is class 100. let me guess you think batman is 100 as well ?

Apparently you don't know of the feat where Colossus carried a 7000 ton submarine for miles. no expression

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>