Nova Richard Rider VS. The Fantastic Four & Iron Man

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Adam Warlock
This is Current Nova, the one from Annihilation.

Battle takes place in Manhattan.

Nove

VS.

The FF4 and Iron Man(Normal Armor)

No prep.

Debate.

Accel
How fast and powerful is Nova? I've always considered him to be about Iron Man-level.

Grimm22
Hmm this is tough erm

Adam Warlock
Originally posted by Accel
How fast and powerful is Nova? I've always considered him to be about Iron Man-level.

I don't want to spoil Nova #2 so I'm gonna stick it in a spoiler here:

He was on Iron Man's level but he got a significant upgrade in Annihilation. He currently absorbed all or most of Xanardian Nova Energy while the Worldmind(A Super Computer) downloaded itself into Nova to help prevent the power he has from turning him insane like Supernova He's pretty uber. I'm thinking I kinda made a mismatch here. I'm thinking I kinda made a mismatch here.

I'm gonna add Warbird and Wonder Man to the FF4 Roster. Still no prep.

Crease
Ooooooh this one's juicy. Even with his "upgrade", just how powerful is Mr. Ryder? He still seems to be below herald level...And he seemed not to be afraid of Drax at all recently...

With Xandar's Worldmind directing him, and guessing his current power level based on his normal power level, I think he could take a slight majority.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Crease
Ooooooh this one's juicy. Even with his "upgrade", just how powerful is Mr. Ryder? He still seems to be below herald level...And he seemed not to be afraid of Drax at all recently...

With Xandar's Worldmind directing him, and guessing his current power level based on his normal power level, I think he could take a slight majority. I think its because of his control. Remember in the last issue he was relucatant to use the power nor was he able to really control it.

Grimm22
I think with Wonder Man and Warbird on the roster now team FF takes this by a smidge

5.5/10

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.