Iron man vs. The Surfer?!?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soljer
This is both a versus thread and a question - I recently heard about Iron man in his new armor throwing down with the Surfer? Is this for real!? Anyone have scans or anything of the like?

And - the real question - could Tony do ANYTHING to a non-jobbing Surfer? Or would he be speed blitzed out of existence?

jasofisc
speed blitzed out of existence

Accel
Tony actua;lly managed to fight the Surfer to a double K.O. before. The scans can be found somewhere on this thread...
http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94726

As for this fight, Surfer wins.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Accel
Tony actua;lly managed to fight the Surfer to a double K.O. before. The scans can be found somewhere on this thread...
http://www.superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=94726

As for this fight, Surfer wins. Yeah Accel i have seen that one but people are claiming they fought within the last two years.

Skeets
Even with the new Armor Surfer kills stark.

diabloman
R.I.P ironman

Laminator_X
Tony could win with prep, and could probably hang against Norinn if the Surfer brings his usual half-hearted blast and jabber to the table. (IM can tap Zero Point energy nowadays. That's nowhere near as versatile as the Power Cosmic, but it's close enough to limitless that he could keep trading blasts while holding his forcefields together wor a while).

OTOH, if he plays it seriously and keeps his cool, the Surfer could disarm Tony at any time, just like he did to the Obliterator.

Rols
SS takes this.

sexyking
Got to say ironman has gotten raised a lot these days but against surfer thats crazy the surfer rips him apart in a matter of minutes if not seconds.

Acrosurge
Originally posted by sexyking
Got to say ironman has gotten raised a lot these days but against surfer thats crazy the surfer rips him apart in a matter of minutes if not seconds. Not to mention that Surfer himself may have received an upgrade as of Annihilation #3. Tony might get in some good shots, but once Surfer decides the fight is over, Tony's done.

Juntai
I got a dub on Surfer ftw.

The Fake Macoy
Iron Man lasts only as long as Surfer lets him. Besides, don't forget one of Surfer's powers is to cause chemical reactions. He could just make a giant pool of whiskey. There's no way that Tony can defeat that!

grey fox
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Iron Man lasts only as long as Surfer lets him. Besides, don't forget one of Surfer's powers is to cause chemical reactions. He could just make a giant pool of whiskey. There's no way that Tony can defeat that!

laughing

leonheartmm
if he can tap zero point energy than he should certainly be able to keep up with or surpass surfer.

Tron
Originally posted by leonheartmm
if he can tap zero point energy than he should certainly be able to keep up with or surpass surfer.

Yeah, until Surfer decides to turn Tony's armor into a cheap polyester suit.

Rols
I hardly doubt that zero energy would affect SS that much, It was a weakness Michael had after Iron Man analyze in there first bout. IF its desame energy source use by Jack of hearts then it def. not a problem to SS.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.