Thanos Vs. The Crow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Milkie
http://www.silverbulletcomicbooks.com/news/images/0308/thanos.jpg

Vs.

http://members.tripod.com/~Inner_Mercy/EricSmile.jpg

Mider
lol interesting fight, from posts on the thread the crow can

regenerate from ANY and all wounds

turn into a crow and vanish

use a power similar to the penance stare

someone said something like that he could send people to hell perhaps

Milkie
The Crow

http://www2.ing.puc.cl/~gbr/images/comic/crow21.jpg

Mider
thanos cant kill the crow, but thanos is definatly stronger, the crow can vanish and turn into a crow him or herself, the crow can make the opponent feel allt he pain he or she ever felt but not the pain he or she ever caused, wonder what kind of pain thanos has ever felt but yeah the crow can make him feel allt he pain he's ever felt all at once.

grey fox
What the f**k?

Are you people dumb. Seriously. Milkie do you know ANYTHING about the crow ?

Because if you dont then i can excuse you for such a extreme case of dumbassery.

Sea King
Originally posted by grey fox
What the f**k?

Because if you dont then i can excuse you for such a extreme case of dumbassery.

thank u

Mider
what did he say i dont see him posting nothing bad

Sea King
Originally posted by Mider

its that he does not know the crow so y use him in fights

Sixth_Winged
What the f**k? you guys serious?

grey fox

He didn't post anything insulting...just kinda dumb.

Thanos = Galaxy killer , God fighter and death worshipper

Crow = Human with Wolverine style healing factor linked to a bird.

Thanos FLICKS the crow with his index finger and kills him.

Mider
um ok the crow still can send people to hell, and thanos cant hurt the guy, and he can still make thanos feel all the pain he's ever felt in his entire life.............and thanos never killed galaxies under his own power.

grey fox
um ok the crow still can send people to hell, and thanos cant hurt the guy, and he can still make thanos feel all the pain he's ever felt in his entire life.............and thanos never killed galaxies under his own power.

Where does it say the crow can send people to hell .

And Thanos CAN hurt the Crow. He is his superior in EVERYTHING , he grabs hold of whichever incarnation it is and pulls him apart.

Sea King

And Thanos CAN hurt the Crow. He is his superior in EVERYTHING , he grabs hold of whichever incarnation it is and pulls him apart.

actualy he can send peoples souls to hell and if he were to grab hold of the crow then the crow could use his version of the penence star it takes all the pain that the crow has ever experenced and transfers it all to the person he is touching all the pain all at once

Sea King

and u seem to be forgeting that the crow has a healing factor that is 20x faster then wolverines ever was and he has no certin limit that he can regenerate from so no matter how bad the wound he/she heals

Rols
I have seen The Crow movie and Tv series all of em, im a big fan (Mark Dacasko) and i dont see any advantage this guy have against a being such as Thanos. The penance stare, I dont know how he could possibly subdue Thanos then perform such feat, and consider Thanos has seen unimaginable horror and pain thoughout his life that would dwarf the pain of this Crow plus Thanos has some mental capabilities that could block such effect.

Philip_ll
Whats funny is that people actually believe that healing factors make them invincible.

Inhuman
crow dead

Thanos_6383
Now it gets to the point with Thanos that hes resorted to fighting a guy who can turn to a bird. laughing

Milkie
What the f**k?

No Dude

This is a joke thread

Sea King here is claiming the The Freakin Crow can do all this bullshit

Go check out the Spawn Vs The Crow Thread

was basically the only person there with any sense in the brain

He even convinced Mider that The Crow could be Spawn.

Sea King you might and Mider might be the freakin noobs of the century

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=324622&perpage=20&highlight=&pagenumber=1

grey fox
Ahhh joke thread, gotcha thumb up

TheBadguy
lol everyone replying seriously

lilnutta12
nice and simple crow takes it

Sea King
Originally posted by Philip_ll
Whats funny is that people actually believe that healing factors make them invincible.

no u no whats funnyer then that its thats nobody undertstands that he is invincible and thats not because of the healing factor as i recal their was a women crow who chose not to heal any wounds at all

Sea King
and if the crow can go to hell and beat lucifer then why cant he beat spawn

Tassadar
The Crow cant hurt Thanos, Thanos cant kill the Crow, stalemate

Milkie
Originally posted by Sea King
and if the crow can go to hell and beat lucifer then why cant he beat spawn

Dude No

Post scans of him defeating The Lucifer of his Universe

Sea King
Originally posted by Milkie
Dude No

Post scans of him defeating The Lucifer of his Universe

its a novel i can show u a link of the novel cover and what its about

and by lucifer i mean the devil above all u know the lord of darkness him self

Milkie
Yeah but that Lucifer could be weak as hell compared to the ones in DC, Image, and Marvel.

Sea King
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/0061073504/102-1936476-2301758?v=glance&n=283155

here but u would have to read it to understand the whole thing

Milkie
Dude.

He has no feats. Post some actual scans so we can see what happened and what he can do. The Crow defeating the devil by himself sounds life horrible writing.

Sea King
Dude.

He has no feats. Post some actual scans so we can see what happened and what he can do. The Crow defeating the devil by himself sounds life horrible writing.

all i get it now u dont know the char but he has beat the devil and it bad writing ok then im gonna just say that anything thanos can do is bad writing i mean it my have happened but i can disregard it because its bad writing

dude read a copule of his novels read some of his comicbooks i mean at least learn about him before u go off saying that he did this and that but its bad writing and iv stated once that was a book their is no pictures

Mider
thanos cannot hurt the crow, he's a heaven sent being, and he can send people to hell he did even in crow city of angels in the end and he didnt or shouldnt have had any power, the guy got shot by i dont know how many guys and didnt even get hurt, he is in buildings that explode in which no one should servive and he just comes out with out a scratch then he stabs himself just for fun and doesnt feel it, and i dont think that thanos can negate the effect of the penance staire like attack not even galactus could negate such an attack.

Sea King
thanos cannot hurt the crow, he's a heaven sent being, and he can send people to hell he did even in crow city of angels in the end and he didnt or shouldnt have had any power, the guy got shot by i dont know how many guys and didnt even get hurt, he is in buildings that explode in which no one should servive and he just comes out with out a scratch then he stabs himself just for fun and doesnt feel it, and i dont think that thanos can negate the effect of the penance staire like attack not even galactus could negate such an attack.

excatly u see those mvies can be used in any crow debate because thos were the veary frist four comics made of the crow then they made movies of them

although i recomend reading the novels to get a real understanding of his powers

Milkie
EVERYONE APPARENTLY THE CROW CAN DEFEAT THE WHOLE DC, IMAGE AND MARVEL UNIVERSES NOW. EVEN IGNORING THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE THEN ONE WAY TO DEFEAT HIM. HE STILL WINS. HE CAN'T BE HURT SO THAT MEANS HE CAN'T BE BEAT SORRY GUYS. IT'S OVER. THAT LOGIC DEFEATS ALL.

Sea King
EVERYONE APPARENTLY THE CROW CAN DEFEAT THE WHOLE DC, IMAGE AND MARVEL UNIVERSES NOW. EVEN IGNORING THE FACT THAT THERE IS MORE THEN ONE WAY TO DEFEAT HIM. HE STILL WINS. HE CAN'T BE HURT SO THAT MEANS HE CAN'T BE BEAT SORRY GUYS. IT'S OVER. THAT LOGIC DEFEATS ALL.

now ur just being an @$$ i mean were are u getting the fact he can beat all of dc and marvel do u think thanos can beat all of dc and marvel id have to laugh at that and i would like to know what way their is to defeat him sence u seem to know everything about the crow then tell me what ways are their to kill the crow please list them all for me

Mider
why are you being so rude milkie we already know that spawn can beat him, and other beings like lucifer morningstar, etc just cause someone doesnt like someone you do doesnt give you the right to bash all over them did you like it when people said spawn's universe was lame and thats why he held image god hostage or whatever?

Milkie
LMAO

Sea King
LMAO

well were is it u said u know many ways to kill crow tell me

Milkie
Buddy I never said anything about killing anyone.

Sea King

ok then whats this

Sea King
im going swimming then ill be back to see how many ways their is to defeat the crow

Milkie
Where in there do you see the word KILL?

Mider
you havent said how thanos would beat the crow though milkie

Milkie
Dude do you even know what Thanos is capable of?

Mider
yeah i know i also know that he isnt invincible no one goes around bashing your fav character do they? what right do you have to do the same, when i bash thanos i do it cause people start saying things like oh he is skyfather he would womp zues, or oh he wasnt even hurt by odin or oh yeah if he didnt have use of his mind powers or the ability to use battlefield removal or even ring outs he'd still win against juggernaut, no one even said that crow would defeat spawn only one he MIGHT defeat is first age spawn before he got greenworld power and only by draining spawn of his powers meaning crow would have to be mauled over and over and over till spawn just finally ran out of juice, i dont care if thanos beat drax, i dont care if he defeated the hulk, he still isnt above going to hell or a penance staire like attack, not even galactus was so why would thanos be.

boriquaking55
yeah i know i also know that he isnt invincible no one goes around bashing your fav character do they? what right do you have to do the same, when i bash thanos i do it cause people start saying things like oh he is skyfather he would womp zues, or oh he wasnt even hurt by odin or oh yeah if he didnt have use of his mind powers or the ability to use battlefield removal or even ring outs he'd still win against juggernaut, no one even said that crow would defeat spawn only one he MIGHT defeat is first age spawn before he got greenworld power and only by draining spawn of his powers meaning crow would have to be mauled over and over and over till spawn just finally ran out of juice, i dont care if thanos beat drax, i dont care if he defeated the hulk, he still isnt above going to hell or a penance staire like attack, not even galactus was so why would thanos be.

you don't care much for grammar either, you make educated people cry sad

jeanlucas_alves
Thanos kicks the behind of this ****ing crow, he sincerely is a God.

Mider
he isnt nothing more then a really strong guy who is really smart he isnt a god compared to any of the skyfathers, and i may not have good grammer but at least im not as rude as you i hope to goodness, if your so educated learn maners smile

thanospimphand
Actually mider its not so much your grammar, so much as it is u being a complete daryl and thanos basher. I bet u could think of a way how spiderman could beat thanos 10/10 lol . u r nothing more than daryl in these forums, a small daryl whose pestering comments should be taken about as seriously as a pail full of a.s.s.h.o.l.e.s

Mider
i may be what i am but im not a thanos sucker like you, and your comments are about as useless as can be no one looks at your comments and actually comments on them saying this guy got a point cause no one takes you seriously i only comment to you cause your an insulting little boy who cant act his age less your age is 2 years old.

Tron
you havent said how thanos would beat the crow though milkie

Ummmm, Thanos flicks the Crow into space.

Thanos wins.

Mider
hmm cant the crow just teleport back?

Milkie
i may be what i am but im not a thanos sucker like you, and your comments are about as useless as can be no one looks at your comments and actually comments on them saying this guy got a point cause no one takes you seriously i only comment to you cause your an insulting little boy who cant act his age less your age is 2 years old.

http://themot.org/gallery/d/9581-1/waterslidewrong.gif

Tron
hmm cant the crow just teleport back?

Then he does it again, until he gets bored and starts blasting him into space, for variety, of course.

Mider
are you insulting me milkie?

Sixth_Winged
laughing LMAO.

Mider
ok i dont get this ghost rider can beat galactus with his PS, but crow who has similar attack cant beat thanos..........ok whatever why do i care.

Sixth_Winged
Who says Galactus can be beaten by Ghost Rider. Give him pause and massive trauma is more like it.

Mider
yeah i know galactus cant be defeated by that power even though he's caused millions upon millions pain and anguish

Rols
He is neither good nor evil, he does what he does for the good of the universe (cosmic balance). He is not affected by Penance stare.

Sixth_Winged
So far, it hasn't been shown to affect Galactus yet unless you people are also using the 90's FF animated series. At the moment, it's ability to work on him is so far is a speculation. I don't even know if what he does to a planet cause anguish and suffering directly.

Milkie
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
So far, it hasn't been shown to affect Galactus yet unless you people are also using the 90's FF animated series. At the moment, it's ability to work on him is so far is a speculation.

thumb up

Sea King
y do so many people just ignore the crows powers and shove him to the side is it cause they think that hes not cool or is it they like thanos more, i mean ok thanos throws crow to space mid air the crow turns to a crow flys back down thanos touches him he goes into sesiers cause of all the pain from the crows version of the penence star im not saying he can beat everyone like he might be able to get beat by flash cause he could never be able to touch him and flash could remain at his speed levels long enough to think of a plan but thanos has strength i admit way better then crows thanos has durabilty witch is nowere near the level of the crows. and even as much as it pains me to say this but superman could beat crow as long as he does not touch him but how can thanos do anything to harm the crow please tell me that

Sixth_Winged
y do so many people just ignore the crows powers and shove him to the side is it cause they think that hes not cool or is it they like thanos more, i mean ok thanos throws crow to space mid air the crow turns to a crow flys back down thanos touches him he goes into sesiers cause of all the pain from the crows version of the penence star im not saying he can beat everyone like he might be able to get beat by flash cause he could never be able to touch him and flash could remain at his speed levels long enough to think of a plan but thanos has strength i admit way better then crows thanos has durabilty witch is nowere near the level of the crows. and even as much as it pains me to say this but superman could beat crow as long as he does not touch him but how can thanos do anything to harm the crow please tell me that

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/2158/thanosstone4je.jpg

got any counter for that?

Sea King
ok i admit if he did that to crow he might win iv never seen crow turn to ston so their is not indication that he could get out of it but he would have to be able to do to him

Milkie
red]WTF

and even as much as it pains me to say this but superman could beat crow as long as he does not touch him

how can thanos do anything to harm the crow please tell me that

Sea King
red]WTF

what explain ur self please cause if ur use the abc logic then i can see y u dont understand

Rols
How about tossing him in a black hole, teleport him to the sun, caccoon him in energy like Madness Thor, Vaporising him.

Sea King
Originally posted by Rols
How about tossing him in a black hole, teleport him to the sun, caccoon him in energy like Madness Thor, Vaporising him.

tossing him in the sun no not gonna do jack black hole dont know if he was able to get out then hed be fine but he might get stuck in it vaporising him dont think that would work but it might because its never happened to him before he is also an angel so hes in that upper class with them so if u can vaporize an angel then sure

Rols
explain, how it would not work on him.

I know he can come back from being dead, as seen in 1 of the episode
but it was not stated how often he can do that and if his real body is required cause he had to bargain with the big BOSS.

Sea King
explain, how it would not work on him.

I know he can come back from being dead, as seen in 1 of the episode
but it was not stated how often he can do that and if his real body is required cause he had to bargain with the big BOSS.

the crow is invincable right ok so here is were the healing factor comes in the crow can choice to use it or not(as in the novel were the woman teacher came back but chose not to use her healing factor) imagin x3 at the end with wolve and phoenix except times the speed of wolves healing factor by about 20-25 then u get how it would look if crow would be on the sun

Milkie
I don't understand your sentences but if you are saying him being on the sun won't hurt him then he would be trapped there.

Sixth_Winged
If he got thrown into the sun, not only couldn't he come back but his body will continously(if it can regenerate at all from being turned into superheated plasma) from getting incinerated by the heat. The gravity pull will pretty much render anyone outside of superman's strength there or probably tear him apart every second.

His only chance then would be teleportation. But it would be possible only if:
1) if he even has it because i haven't seen any
2) if he can teleport while having virtually no body(or probably just atoms)

But that's assuming Thanos just doesn't shoot the bird that is tied with Crow's immortality with a simple blast and get on whatever he is doing when Crow just so rudely interrupted stick out tongue

Sea King
I don't understand your sentences but if you are saying him being on the sun won't hurt him then he would be trapped there.

i was saying that if u look at what happened when wolve fought phoenix in x3 and how he used his healing factor in that fight the crow would be like that but faster healing

Sixth_Winged
the crow is invincable right ok so here is were the healing factor comes in the crow can choice to use it or not(as in the novel were the woman teacher came back but chose not to use her healing factor) imagin x3 at the end with wolve and phoenix except times the speed of wolves healing factor by about 20-25 then u get how it would look if crow would be on the sun

eek! whoah....i don't know what to make out of that one What the f**k?

Sea King
If he got thrown into the sun, not only couldn't he come back but his body will continously(if it can regenerate at all from being turned into superheated plasma) from getting incinerated by the heat. The gravity pull will pretty much render anyone outside of superman's strength there or probably tear him apart every second.

His only chance then would be teleportation. But it would be possible only if:
1) if he even has it because i haven't seen any
2) if he can teleport while having virtually no body(or probably just atoms)

But that's assuming Thanos just doesn't shoot the bird that is tied with Crow's immortality with a simple blast and get on whatever he is doing when Crow just so rudely interrupted stick out tongue

u dont read crow books do u??

Milkie
i was saying that if u look at what happened when wolve fought phoenix in x3 and how he used his healing factor in that fight the crow would be like that but faster healing

SO APPARENTLY THE CROW CAN FLY IN SPACE NOW... RIGHT?

Sea King
eek! whoah....i don't know what to make out of that one What the f**k?

why??

Sea King
SO APPARENTLY THE CROW CAN FLY IN SPACE NOW... RIGHT?

were does it say that????

Milkie
Dude you have no knowledge of the laws of physics do you?

Sixth_Winged
why??

healing from the sun....and the crow flying from outerspace.

Not even deadpool with archangel's wings can do that one.

Sea King

deadpool is not invinceable either so no cause the healing factor is not what makes the crow invinceable

Sea King

and were did i say he could fly from outter space no both of u are just putting words in my mouth

Sixth_Winged
The crow isn't invincible either. He heals fast, he can come back from the dead, etc. That doesn't make him invincible. His skin can be punctured, beheaded, stabbed, gutted and he'd regenerate from it. But that doesn't prevent him from damaged in the first place.

And if you're wondering why the deadpool comparison, Wade's regen is strong enough to regenerate him from being liquified, cut to umpteen pieces, etc.

Sea King
Dude you have no knowledge of the laws of physics do you?

laughing laughing ah man realy were did i say he could fly in outter space show me laughing laughing

Sea King
The crow isn't invincible either. He heals fast, he can come back from the dead, etc. That doesn't make him invincible. His skin can be punctured, beheaded, stabbed, gutted and he'd regenerate from it. But that doesn't prevent him from damaged in the first place.

thats what i thought u dont know anything about the crow iv stated befor the crow can chose not to heal and he still keeps comeing

TheBadguy
laughing laughing ah man realy were did i say he could fly in outter space show me laughing laughing

i mean ok thanos throws crow to space mid air the crow turns to a crow flys back down

close enough

Sea King
Originally posted by TheBadguy
close enough

no thats not, its compleaty diffrent i never said anything about space he said he would throw him to space i said half way in the air he would turn to the crow and fly back down

Sixth_Winged
I don't get it, how in the world could the crow come back in midflight after being thrown to the sun by Thanos who is a class 100?

Does he also gain superstrength while being a crow? And while where at it, where has he ever shown the ability to become a crow? i know he has these crow always following him and his immortality gets snuffed when it gets killed but i haven't seen him turn into one himself.

Sea King
I don't get it, how in the world could the crow come back after being thrown to the sun by Thanos who is a class 100.

did i ever say he would come back from the sun no i never did

Sea King
also does thanos has super speed??

Sixth_Winged
did i ever say he would come back from the sun no i never did

i edited it. I also seen you've edited it a while ago when Milkie was asking if the Crow can come back from the sun.

Sixth_Winged
also does thanos has super speed??

Superspeed as in travelling, no. Speed as in reflexes to catch and react to people, yeah.

Sea King
I don't get it, how in the world could the crow come back in midflight after being thrown to the sun by Thanos who is a class 100?

Does he also gain superstrength while being a crow? And while where at it, where has he ever shown the ability to become a crow? i know he has these crow always following him and his immortality gets snuffed when it gets killed but i haven't seen him turn into one himself.

its called the crow salvation the movie came from the comic and no u kill the crow he can gain his powers right back

Sea King
Superspeed as in travelling, no. Speed as in reflexes to catch and react to people, yeah.

ok then if he reacted and grabed the crow then the crows version of the penence star could take effect and in the ghost rider vs thanos i recall u saying that the penence star would work aginst him

Sea King
GR can certainly win, but it's not due to any overwhelming power advantage. He should be classified to those low mid-tiers whose power case can take down on the big guns. Penance stare would certainly work, Thanos is probably the biggest murderer in MU and has slaughtered whole planets before to please his nihilistic fetish. Anyway, dunno how much it'd work on him considering he is also pretty much beyond some abstracts influence. He might resist it or not, but Penance Stare alone won't necessarily give GR the majority. Thanos might punch him to space, teleport him, block his stare, etc.

Inhuman
Thanos full power blasts the crow to particles then encases the particles into a stone/metal statue. Thanos now has a nice center peice that sits next to the fireplace. cool

Sea King
Originally posted by Inhuman
Thanos full power blasts the crow to particles then encases the particles into a stone/metal statue. Thanos now has a nice center peice that sits next to the fireplace. cool

yes i say that would work like iv stated before and i realy think it could go either way depending how the fight goes im just trying to explain the crows abilitys to these people who dont seem to care for him much i mean at least they could do is learn about him before they put him down

Inhuman
yes i say that would work like iv stated before and i realy think it could go either way depending how the fight goes im just trying to explain the crows abilitys to these people who dont seem to care for him much i mean at least they could do is learn about him before they put him down

Lol. I know man wink

Sixth_Winged
ok then if he reacted and grabed the crow then the crows version of the penence star could take effect and in the ghost rider vs thanos i recall u saying that the penence star would work aginst him

But the crow doesn't have any penance stare, at least not that i can recall off seeing any from books or movies. And if he did, we have no idea how potent it would be or if it even affects a being like Thanos.

Sea King
But the crow doesn't have any penance stare, at least not that i can recall off seeing any from books or movies. And if he did, we have no idea how potent it would be or if it even affects a being like Thanos.

yes he does its like this if he touches someone he can force them to feel all the pain that he has ever fealt and sence hes fighting thanos that means thanos had something to do with him/her and his/her boy/girl frieand or who ever was important to them that dieds, death meaning it would make thanos feel all the pain that he has caused him all at once

Sea King
u never read/saw the frist comic/movie made i can tell by ur earlier post

Crease
lightbulbWould they ban me for taking bets on whether or not certain posters would vote for or against certain characters in a vs battle? For instance, say batdude123 started "Blackbolt vs Thanos" and I took bets by PM on how TheKahn, Avalonofthewind, Mider and others would bet. You'd be able to bet right up until the person posted. Imagine the payoff if certain people bet against Thanos, Batman, Wolverine, or Juggernaut...The possibilities are endless shifty

Sixth_Winged
yes he does its like this if he touches someone he can force them to feel all the pain that he has ever fealt and sence hes fighting thanos that means thanos had something to do with him/her and his/her boy/girl frieand or who ever was important to them that dieds, death meaning it would make thanos feel all the pain that he has caused him all at once

So he has to touch him first? well then that totally screws him up since there is no possible way he can ever come near him without getting blasted or get past his shields.

Sea King
So he has to touch him first? well then that totally screws him up since there is no possible way he can ever come near him without getting blasted or get past his shields.

ok i was saying if thanos were to grab him or touch him then it could take effect now if crow were to be turned to cement then sure i could belive that

thisredbox
i dont understand why this topic has so many posts...

this guy
http://www.mosesnavarro.net/The%20Crow.jpg

vs.

this guy
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/images/c/cf/Thanos_002.gif

seriously?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by thisredbox
i dont understand why this topic has so many posts...

this guy

vs.

this guy
http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/images/c/cf/Thanos_002.gif

seriously? My vote is not for the michael Jackson twin.

Sixth_Winged
I thought it was a dead Kiss fan reincarnated and granted a makeover stick out tongue

Milkie
O.K. Sea King

Let's say he gets knocked into space

How is he going to get back?

Rols
That pick of the Crow is guy.
He doesnt get back.

Avalonofthewind
Crow loses horribly.

Lestat would be more fun. big grin

http://www.eltonfan.net/images/lestat_logo.jpg

Sea King
O.K. Sea King

Let's say he gets knocked into space

How is he going to get back?

i dont know that my frieand i could not say but sence an object in motion tends to stay in motion unless acted on by an out side force he could keep going till lets say he came to an astriod or something then he could push him self off of the astriod back to earth if no astriod/ something to do this with then he'd be scwered for all eternity

dont forget though if thanos touched it could be possabil for him to use his version of the penence stare like i said before depending on the way the fight goes it could go either way

(sorry it took so long my dad is painting a room and my black cat had to go and get into the paint so i had to give him a bath)

Rols
Is he able to breath outside Earth atmoshere at all? Im not really sure if he needed to breath. I think he does not need to breath cause his dead. I had a discussion with a friend, he says he is actually living just given a chance to avenge his family with back up powers but he can be killed.

Sea King
Is he able to breath outside Earth atmoshere at all? Im not really sure if he needed to breath.

no he does not have to hes dead

Rols
Thats what i was saying (to a friend).

Sea King
Thats what i was saying (to a friend).

all ok

Big Sexy
How the hell did this thread go 6 pages
Crow=rip

Sea King
Originally posted by Big Sexy
How the hell did this thread go 6 pages
Crow=rip

thats funny cause when u see a grave with the crow in it he always comeing out of it

Milkie
Originally posted by thisredbox

LMAO

That dude has a wetsuit on!!

Sea King
i honestly think if i came face to face with someone trying to make fun of the crow like that id put my foot down their throt

and what would u do milkie if someone was makeing fun of spawn like that huh??

Milkie
I personally wouldn't care because I have better things to do then worry about what someone says about an fictional character.

Sea King
I personally wouldn't care because I have better things to do then worry about what someone says about an fictional character.

i also have better things to do also but it would still pi$$ me off

Mider
lets take sea king out and stone him cause he doesnt like thanos as much as the rest of you thats how lame your all acting like if he was actually in your presance you would do this just cause you dont like thanos losing EVER why havent any of you asked yourselves how does thanos defend against heavenly powers that would make him feel all the pain he ever felt or better yet ask cant the crow just teleport back to earth, or this how is thanos gonna keep from being sent to hell.

Sixth_Winged
No, seaking stays...

But....

As for you mider....

Go out, blindfold yourself and wait....

Eventually we will stone you to death stick out tongue

Mider
**** you i couldnt care less if you banned me from here im kinda sick and tired of being around you bunch of ******* thats all you are and thats all you act like it makes me ******** that the comic book baords are rules by ******** bags like you

Sixth_Winged
Settle down, Mider. T'was just a joke. Whose gonna ban you anyway? Certainly not anyone who responded to this thread.

Milkie
LAMO!!!

bigbran
thanos blows him up, and where are they fighting because there is no hell in marvel.and im pretty sure thanos is above, a person who fights people with guns.

Mider
yeah i forget thanos is above everything to you big bran, is he above going to hell now? since when even galactus had a hard time till he drained the universe in mephestos' hell dimension if he didnt have the power to drain dimensions he would have lost since mephesto is almost unstoppable or is suppose to be in his dimension, thanos is NOT above going to hell, hell and deaths realm are diffrent i would think, and since crow is not from MU he can just send him to his universes hell and he can just reform after being blown up, or just do the penance stare thing none of you have given any good reasons as to why crow loses you just nit pick sadly cause your precious thanos might lose for once the crow has very very slim chance of defeating him but like ghost rider he has one or two powers that you just cant overlook.

bigbran
how is crow going to send him to hell, when that is a couple multiversus over. wow hes quite powerful isnt he. and did i say thanos was everything, no, i said that crow fights people with no powers.

Mider
you always make thanos to seem like everything and you dont have to go through all the universes just to get to one hell if that was so spectre would not be able to send anyone from MU to hell on these threads or spawn either, but the crow has that power and will use it and if that wont work then the penance staire like power will work and if that dont work then thanos better trap him.

bigbran
and ur in every thanos thread, and you always say thanos loses, doesnt matter who. and most of the time thanos would win, but you cum in there and call people thanos luvers, when everybody but you can see that thanos wins.

Mider
yeah right you think thanos beats zues and you wonder why i call you a fanboy, you think thanos can defeat juggernaut when thanos has no mind powers or the ability to Battle field remove or even ring out im sure you think thanos would win i bet you do, what other guys have you said he'd beat please give me a list.

bigbran
id say that ss could beat this chump. supes could beat him, hell bats could beat him, does that mean that im saying thanos beats everyone, no im saying that this guy is weak.

Sixth_Winged
uhmmm...Thanos has no mind powers? What the f**k?

-he battled Moondragon w/ mindgem in a telepathic battle and won
-he brainwased the fallen one(a herald) to become his own herald
-he shut off the beyonder's mind

how does that not prove he has psi powers?

bigbran
any skyfather and under beings. thats not out of thanoss range. and you say that you like thanos.

bigbran
this guy is an middle level earth hereo.

Sea King
Originally posted by bigbran
this guy is an middle level earth hereo.

no hes an angel level just cause he likes guns and knive dont mean he needs them

Big Sexy
uhmmm...Thanos has no mind powers? What the f**k?

-he battled Moondragon w/ mindgem in a telepathic battle and won
-he brainwased the fallen one(a herald) to become his own herald
-he shut off the beyonder's mind

how does that not prove he has psi powers? Also he humbled Nate Grey.

Mider
in a thread i made one of the rules said no mind powers and no BRF and no ring outs, and skyfathers WHEN HAS HE EVER BEAT A SKYFATHER GOSH

bigbran
mider supsedly likes thanos too, but he bashes him in every thread.

bigbran
hes beaten a person over skyfather...

and glads was afraid of her, and glads is the one who beat

bigbran
ego.

Mider
do you have ANY proof she is over skyfather ANY at all?

Mider
she was stuck in a cosmic prision WOW what a bada$$ you have no proof that she is a skyfather when thanos shot odin he didnt even hurt him but this chick is a skyfather and she has her lip cut yeah right

bigbran
she is a beyonder.

Mider
so what does that automatically equate her to skyfather?

LethalFemme
huh

Mider
you always bring the most irrifutable proof of something man i mean she dont even have the feats i bet to be above skyfather and scaring glads dont mean she's above a skyfather, LT is said to be omnipatent yet in the comics on panal reed richards took him out YAY FOR ME im glad he got taken out that jobber

Milkie
Originally posted by LethalFemme
huh

I'm... In love with you...

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>