silver samuri vs shinning knight

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ALEMASTER
ok too great swordsman but whos esuperior

battles in a colosium

no prep

lilnutta12
ss jumps in the air and loses balance wen he lands (he dies from neck pain)next gza trips on a peble and breaks neck

draw
double death

Grimm22
current Silver Samurai loses wink

Seriously he only has one hand no expression

grey fox
Samurais OWN knights.

In sword skill ...otherwise a knight can easily kill a Samurai.

JohnnyDo3
one slash is all the samurai needs

grey fox
Originally posted by JohnnyDo3
one slash is all the samurai needs

Real world or Silver ?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
Samurais OWN knights.

In sword skill ...otherwise a knight can easily kill a Samurai. Even without sword skill, knights have a big problem with moving because of that heavy ass equipment. In history wasn't their an army of knights that lost to an army of Mongols because they wore silk clothing and were not hindered by the equipment.

grey fox
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Even without sword skill, knights have a big problem with moving because of that heavy ass equipment. In history wasn't their an army of knights that lost to an army of Mongols because they wore silk clothing and were not hindered by the equipment.

True.

But in a single one on one match the knight takes it.

Katana's aren't made for breaking through plate armour. Whereas a broadsword can pierce the Flimsy clothing of the Samurai with relative ease.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by grey fox
True.

But in a single one on one match the knight takes it.

Katana's aren't made for breaking through plate armour. Whereas a broadsword can pierce the Flimsy clothing of the Samurai with relative ease. Thats true, I rememebr that in the war with the mongols, they had to cross waters for a few days where many of them drowned from the weight, then when they met the mongols, they couldn't keep up with how fast they were moving.

Draco69
People they're talking about the characters Silver Samurai and the Seven Soldiers of Victory star Shining Knight.

The Shining Knight has a pet dragon and magic, I'll side with her.

grey fox
Originally posted by Draco69
People they're talking about the characters Silver Samurai and the Seven Soldiers of Victory star Shining Knight.

The Shining Knight has a pet dragon and magic, I'll side with her.

I know.

But real Samurai are kickass big grin

King KAM
Hey you guys remember on JLU when Col. Flagg kicked the crap out of Vigliante AND Shining Knight??? that was awesome....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.