Danny Phantom Is going to be cancel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Now I need your help to contact the maker of Danny Phantom of stop this riddiculos idea, I mean what other programs for kids are cool to wacth exept for Jimmy Neutron and The Fairy odd Parents:
A sponge that once was dressed like a female, and that acts in a creepy kind of way and that sometimes give a big topics for little kids ( I mean The underwear chapter is just wrong)
3 retarded cats that seem look stupid
The famous teenegers Shows that are only cool for teenegers
A "pelon" that has powers (WHICH CAN be cool somethimes)
2 extra retarded beavors?

Cmon Danny Phantom is one of the main cartoon that keeps Nick alive, the only one tha are at his level in audience are FOP, JN and the stupid gay sponge

magneto1992
Really we had to contatc him

InnerRise
I don't watch the show religiously but I do watch it here and there and I don't think that it should go.

is it comprehensible.....

magneto1992
Ok then call anyone you now to stop this idea

InnerRise
It's not that serious. I'm not about to call random people. I'd have nobody to call about it anyway.

chops
Its a crap cartoon anyway.

Barker
Originally posted by chops
Its a crap cartoon anyway.
yes

Cut shows like this, and bring back the Classics.

InnerRise
Keep shows like this and bring back classics.

forumcrew
calling wont help. Getting better ratings, to bring in more revenue is all that matters.

HellMaster93
Originally posted by magneto1992
Now I need your help to contact the maker of Danny Phantom of stop this riddiculos idea, I mean what other programs for kids are cool to wacth exept for Jimmy Neutron and The Fairy odd Parents:
A sponge that once was dressed like a female, and that acts in a creepy kind of way and that sometimes give a big topics for little kids ( I mean The underwear chapter is just wrong)
3 retarded cats that seem look stupid
The famous teenegers Shows that are only cool for teenegers
A "pelon" that has powers (WHICH CAN be cool somethimes)
2 extra retarded beavors?

Cmon Danny Phantom is one of the main cartoon that keeps Nick alive, the only one tha are at his level in audience are FOP, JN and the stupid gay sponge You do know that KMC's for over 13s only... right...? confused

ladygrim
Originally posted by Barker
yes

spot on smile

kyolover2
Hey i'm 24 and i watch Danny Phantom and I love the show. You be suprised how much of a kid at heart you become when you start to get old. So I say WE NEED TO KEEP THE SHOW ON! Nick is got some really bad shows anyways this one is one of their good one. So what can one do about it? hmmm...

Solo
Bring back ****in Stick Stickly from the summer shows in 1996. That guy was tight as hell.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/cantelopes/stickandlogo.gif

Flamboyant4Life
Originally posted by Solo
Bring back ****in Stick Stickly from the summer shows in 1996. That guy was tight as hell.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/cantelopes/stickandlogo.gif Oh SHIT! I remember that guy!

bratty_lil_sis
Yea this show should be cancled.

Nevermind
Originally posted by Barker
yes

F*ck yes. I've seen Danny Phantom and he isn't that great at all. 90's nick TV was the f*cking bomb. Rocco's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Clarissa Explains it all, Alex Mac, Pete & Pete, Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, etc, etc.

AC/DC'S_LVR
i watch it and some of the stuff is stupid but younger kids like my brother go crazy over it it should stay

JaehSkywalker
i like it, and it shouldn't go...

ivebeendepped43
dude i love the classics! i say cancel Danny Phantom, that is probably my LEAST favorite show on nick! i loved Hey Arnold, Clarissa Explains it all,Rocko's modern life and all that stuff!

ivebeendepped43
Originally posted by Solo

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b68/cantelopes/stickandlogo.gif dude! stick stickley was THE COOLEST popsicle stick in the world! i say right on! he was the awesomest! i loved him! thats what i looked forward to every summer!

Ultraman Baltan
DP's a cool show, but it's done. The plots are no longer intriguing, Vlad may soon enter the Jobber Aura(sad since he's a fantastic arch nemisis), the whole Danny/Paulina/Sam triangle is getting old, and the fighting is becoming soft. Plus, they are messing up the line between Danny's human and ghost sides. They need to stop beating a dead horse and let it go.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Nevermind
F*ck yes. I've seen Danny Phantom and he isn't that great at all. 90's nick TV was the f*cking bomb. Rocco's Modern Life, Ren & Stimpy, Clarissa Explains it all, Alex Mac, Pete & Pete, Are You Afraid Of The Dark?, etc, etc. God I forgot all about "Are you afraid of the Dark?"

That was one of my favorite shows. Yeah all of those shows were good. I realized now that I took some of them for granted. Like "Hey Arnold". Although I haven't watched many, b/c they hardly come on, but whenever I do catch a rerun nowadays I really miss it. I use to not look forward to it, but I would watch it, especially since my sister really liked it. So I use to always watch it among others.

Nostalgia is a *****

v0m12
Doug

InnerRise
Originally posted by v0m12
Doug
Shiga-Pa-Shiga-Pa-Shiga-Shiga-PA-PA.............

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.