the green lantern corps vs dark pheonix

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

superkronick92
who takes this

leonidas
the entire corps hasn't looked very good on a couple occasions. if they couldn't halt doomsday or superboy prime, i'm . . . not liking their odds in this little tete-a-tete . . .

throw in the guardians and you may have some thing.

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
the entire corps hasn't looked very good on a couple occasions. if they couldn't halt doomsday or superboy prime, i'm . . . not liking their odds in this little tete-a-tete . . .

throw in the guardians and you may have some thing.
Nobody expects the Corps to stop SBP when their grand plan is a big wall of K-nite which only affects our Superman. laughing out loud

While they do have low showings we also have no name GL's opening and closing black holes big enough to swallow galaxies.

leonidas
yah yah, i knew you'd show up. i'm right your wrong. deal with it. after all, it's my turn. stick out tongue

Validus
Originally posted by leonidas
yah yah, i knew you'd show up. i'm right your wrong. deal with it. after all, it's my turn. stick out tongue
You still can't take my hat. bloogen

leonidas
sonuva -- come here!!

2guns jockey

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.