Captain America vs. Buffy

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

psy_blade
With shield
and
Without shield.

The Pict
buffy.

Apolloknight
Sigh

I love Capitan American, hes my fav Comic Character, But Sadly, Even his jobber aura can't overcome Buffy.

*Hides in a Corner*

Grimm22
Buffy, the teenage bit*h stick out tongue

Cap smacks her around 7/10 big grin

RogerRamjet
Cap...he's gonna take that lil' bitche's ass back to school..roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Of course I know absolutly nothing about Buffy though stick out tongue

RogerRamjet
what's there to know? she's got a few lame kicks that indicate that's she (Sara Michelle Gellar) has never seen the inside of a dojo before...

as for the character Buffy...i think she has a slight above human stength enhancement plus some super human endurance...but nothing Cap hasn't dealt with and bested before..

10/10

Soljer
Cap 10/10 with and without.

The Pict
buffy is super strong. ok she's not exactly she-hulk but she has booted a couch across a room. throws 200lbs+ guys around if they were dolls. she has been hit by a car but it didn't hurt her. she doesn't need a dojo as she'd hammer everyone in it. she has been training in combat since 14. she has reflexes hundreds of times quicker than the cap and is much faster. one punch and hes out.

Mider
she's stronger then a vampire only a little though, she usually gets tossed around when dealing with some major appoinents such as the half cyborg half demon dude, and the servent of the first evil only reason she won is cause she had that cyth i guess or her jobber aura was working on maximum like when she fought glory OMGOSH SOMEONE HAS A BIGGER JOBBER AURA THEN CAP?! you better believe it glory was suppose to be indestructable, she got hit by a mack truck with out a scratch, got droped from a VERY high place above the city, shot with an arrow point blank, hit with lightning point blank, flying daggers point blank, she took dark willows attacks like nothing, when dark willow erected a field that kept out an entire army of armed knights glory punched it so hard it opened up momentarily and she got out then killed every last one of those armed knights.........but of course she lost to buffy..........like i said biggest jobber aura perhaps in all the universe.

Tron
Actually, Zander "beat" Dark Willow.

A.J
not closeing tron confused

Soljer
Unfortunately, Buffy has a comic.

As someone else mentioned, "What's next? A FRIENDS comic?" Gahh.

Arahan
Originally posted by The Pict
buffy is super strong. ok she's not exactly she-hulk but she has booted a couch across a room. throws 200lbs+ guys around if they were dolls. she has been hit by a car but it didn't hurt her. she doesn't need a dojo as she'd hammer everyone in it. she has been training in combat since 14. she has reflexes hundreds of times quicker than the cap and is much faster. one punch and hes out.

lol

now I know that you are a buffy fanboy.

RogerRamjet
i thought i saw everything after the Barbie comic by Marvel... no expression

The Pict
Originally posted by Arahan
lol

now I know that you are a buffy fanboy.

*sobbing into my buffy duvet*

i can't help myself.

Grimm22
*sobbing into my buffy duvet*

i can't help myself.

Well Joss Whedon did create it erm

The Pict
thats very true, but even better Sarah Michelle Gellar played Buffy.

Grimm22
thats very true, but even better Sarah Michelle Gellar played Buffy.

She was in that god awful scooby doo movie though What the f**k?

The Pict
yeah i know. she should return to our TV screens as Buffy.

King KAM
this thread is effing disgusting.

cap slaps around werewolves 20 at a time, without a sheild, does buffy do that???

Chaholdrudan
and I also heard Cap is like 8 feet tall breaths fire and consumes whole armies with lighting bolts form his eyes and fire bolts from his arse... sorry pips I got no respect for Captain America at all ..overrated

don't like Buffy either

King KAM
Originally posted by Chaholdrudan
and I also heard Cap is like 8 feet tall breaths fire and consumes whole armies with lighting bolts form his eyes and fire bolts from his arse... sorry pips I got no respect for Captain America at all ..overrated

don't like Buffy either you said is wrong. its...I've heard. Kills men by the hundreds. And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse. just so ya know....

and how is cap overrated??? wait... HE isnt!

Scoobless
Originally posted by King KAM
And if HE were here, he'd consume the English with fireballs from his eyes, and bolts of lightning from his arse.

thumb up

http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/7946/standrewssaltire4fy.gif

smile

The Pict
if captain america consumes the english then ill go for him over buffy.
big grin

willRules
Buffy wins cos Cap is too busy to notice her beating him, why? Cos apparently he is tyring to destroy the English roll eyes (sarcastic)

The Pict
OK if the cap stops messin' around with english folk he still loses to buffy. she is much stronger so she wrests his shield from him and uses it to stove his head in.

grey fox
Please , the British just fire a Railgun at both of them killing them in one shot.

Etrigan
I agree fully with that.

Even so, Cap slaps her into next week.

"Hey look! It's Buffy's ass hanging out of a hole in the time space continium."

Mider
does cap beat gods who get hit by mack trucks and get up with out a screatch or get shot with lightning, and flying knives, and droped from above the city and not be harmed perioud, if cap can do that then he would beat buffy but if he cant im sorry he wont be able but as a consolation buffy had a troll gods hammer, and xander talked willow out of destroying the universe its not the same thing as oh he went into berseker mode and beat her to death.

complexbrother
I'm sorry but Cap looses this one. Buffy is supremly trained, a top fighter, maby not as good as him but when you have the training plus super strength, speed, reflexes, preceptions, stamina, willingniss to finish an oppionet, and a healing factor. Cap is going down .... hard.

King KAM
Originally posted by grey fox
Please , the British just fire a Railgun at both of them killing them in one shot. not without american permission evil faceOriginally posted by complexbrother
I'm sorry but Cap looses this one. Buffy is supremly trained, a top fighter, maby not as good as him but when you have the training plus super strength, speed, reflexes, preceptions, stamina, willingniss to finish an oppionet, and a healing factor. Cap is going down .... hard. buffy isnt anywhere near cap in fighting. And since when is she faster stronger and more reflexes than cap. I dont see buffy dodge bullets, i dont see buffy press and throw 850 pound women, and i dont see buffy fight for days on end.

cap wins. 10/10 buffy cant beat DD

LordKaos
Buffy is way above him in fighting, Slayer training is more honing than training, as each slayer that is called mystically develops an instinctual ability to fight, this stems from the fact that the current receives the power and fighting ability of all the slayers before (the first slayer was ancient and didn't even have a translatable language until the second time she appeared), that's why Faith could almost always beat Buffy, she took power from Buffy too, before she was revived.

King KAM
Originally posted by LordKaos
Buffy is way above him in fighting, Slayer training is more honing than training, as each slayer that is called mystically develops an instinctual ability to fight, this stems from the fact that the current receives the power and fighting ability of all the slayers before (the first slayer was ancient and didn't even have a translatable language until the second time she appeared), that's why Faith could almost always beat Buffy, she took power from Buffy too, before she was revived. dude i watch buffy just like you, and there is no way in hell she can beat Cap. Buffy gets hit by lesser oppenents all the time, ive seen a buff vampire have her on a down and out, ive seen spike have her matched, and ive seen angel nearly best her, Neither of them can touch the cap.

LordKaos
Everybody gets hit or there wouldn't be a fight, the point is she always gets back up and continues to kicks ass. Captain America doesn't have a one hit move that will take her out, the two of them are going to fight, for a while. Anybody ever see Buffy get tired? I don't think she does she has a slayer healing factor and preternatural endurance.

The Pict
Buffy is way above him in fighting, Slayer training is more honing than training, as each slayer that is called mystically develops an instinctual ability to fight, this stems from the fact that the current receives the power and fighting ability of all the slayers before (the first slayer was ancient and didn't even have a translatable language until the second time she appeared), that's why Faith could almost always beat Buffy, she took power from Buffy too, before she was revived.

buffy beat faith, rememer? she beat her up and stabbed her.

King KAM
Everybody gets hit or there wouldn't be a fight, the point is she always gets back up and continues to kicks ass. Captain America doesn't have a one hit move that will take her out, the two of them are going to fight, for a while. Anybody ever see Buffy get tired? I don't think she does she has a slayer healing factor and preternatural endurance. cap doesnt get tired either.... NEWSFLASH. And yes cap does have moves to put her out, cap woulld just hit a nerve cluster and KO her, with ease.

Buffy always gets back up to kick ass against weak opponents who cant fight to begin with. Cap can fight, and Buffy wont hit him.

The Pict
buffy is the best slayer there ever was. she accomplished more than any other. plus not being able to touch the cap? please buffy is WAY faster here. the tables are turned will he be able to touch her before she KOs him with a punch? i doubt it.

King KAM
buffy is the best slayer there ever was. she accomplished more than any other. plus not being able to touch the cap? please buffy is WAY faster here. the tables are turned will he be able to touch her before she KOs him with a punch? i doubt it. when has buffy ever been shown to be faster than cap??? I havent seen one single super fast punch from buffy ever.

LordKaos
I said almost every time, before Buffy was fighting to save Angel she hardly ever beat Faith. When Glory knocked the hell out of her, she jumped out that warehouse window fell a couple stories, got up and hauled ass without hesitation this is to prove her endurance and recovery rate. She fought Willow and her creations for the better part of the day and didn't sigh from exhaustion once. Captain Americas strength and all his other physical abilities have been defined, Buffy's have only been referred to as super/preternatural, but the only beings she has ever been weaker than can withstand being hit by a 16 wheeler and cause a building to fall down while having a temper tantrum.

The Pict
when has buffy ever been shown to be faster than cap??? I havent seen one single super fast punch from buffy ever.

huh "super fast punch?"

i didn't say she was the flash, i said she was quicker than captain america.

King KAM
huh "super fast punch?"

i didn't say she was the flash, i said she was quicker than captain america. she has never shown this either. she has never shown to throw any punch faster than a trained human, ever.

Silent Master
http://superherochat.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=100779&start=0

grey fox
not without american permission

Nope , Britain is one of the only countries in the world able to build a fully functioning rail gun that can fire. As such we dont need your permission to fire upon you.

srankmissingnin
Buffy... faster then Cap? What the f**k?

That's bull shit. What is the best speed feat in Whendon-verse? Angle catch an arrow? *pretends to be impressed*

The only, ONLY aspect that Buffy might have that is above Captain America is blunt damage absoption and even that is iffy. Is she stronger? No. Is she faster? Not even close. She she a better... heck does she even begin to match Caps fighting skills? Hahaha he makes her look like a 8 year old in karate class. Captain America could solo Buffy, Angle, Spike, Faith and Connor at the same time.

Apolloknight
Nope , Britain is one of the only countries in the world able to build a fully functioning rail gun that can fire. As such we dont need your permission to fire upon you.

Truthfully, Rail Guns are still experimental, for instance, The US Navy also built one, but it overheats and melts after a few shots, The Magnetic Rails use to fire the Projectile at such a High Velocity Quickly Overheat And Melt, but right now its the Only Metal (Forget what is used) to achieve a Magnetic force Great enough to fire a Projectile at Such High Velocity.

Oh yeah Cap gets his ass handed to him too, Buffy is a Superhuman trained fighter, with an crazy healing factor and premonitions, so yeah.

Soljer
Originally posted by srankmissingnin

That's bull shit. What is the best speed feat in Whendon-verse? Angle catch an arrow? *pretends to be impressed*

The only, ONLY aspect that Buffy might have that is above Captain America is blunt damage absoption and even that is iffy. Is she stronger? No. Is she faster? Not even close. She she a better... heck does she even begin to match Caps fighting skills? Hahaha he makes her look like a 8 year old in karate class. Captain America could solo Buffy, Angle, Spike, Faith and Connor at the same time.

Errm...

Cosigned smile.

ixie
I think Buffy is class 2. How strong is Cap?

grey fox
Originally posted by ixie
I think Buffy is class 2. How strong is Cap?

Buffy can't lift two tons....

The best feat she's ever done is throw a sofa .

Thats class 1 at best.

Cap on the other hand has a weird strength system , he cut a freaking truck in half just by throwing his shield . That screams class five at least....

Caine607
The day Captain freaking America cant beat a anerexic /bulimic teenaged girl.....do i even need to go on? If you want to see a real vampire killer look at blade

jinzin
Originally posted by Mider
she's stronger then a vampire only a little though, she usually gets tossed around when dealing with some major appoinents such as the half cyborg half demon dude,
adam kicked her ass, and would have continued kicking her ass if willow hadn't turned her into a godess-like being for the purposes of that fight using everyone elses energy and strength to upgrade buffy.

and the servent of the first evil only reason she won is cause she had that cyth i guess caleb? hell, she was getting her ass kicked with the cythe... angel had to come and save her ass...

or her jobber aura was working on maximum like when she fought glory OMGOSH SOMEONE HAS A BIGGER JOBBER AURA THEN CAP?! you better believe it glory was suppose to be indestructable, she got hit by a mack truck with out a scratch, got droped from a VERY high place above the city, shot with an arrow point blank, hit with lightning point blank, flying daggers point blank, she took dark willows attacks like nothing, when dark willow erected a field that kept out an entire army of armed knights glory punched it so hard it opened up momentarily and she got out then killed every last one of those armed knights.........but of course she lost to buffy..........like i said biggest jobber aura perhaps in all the universe. not really accurate for comparison, she had a godly weapon specifically created to down beings like glory.

jinzin
does cap beat gods who get hit by mack trucks and get up with out a screatch or get shot with lightning, and flying knives, and droped from above the city and not be harmed perioud, if cap can do that then he would beat buffy

well actually...
confused

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00060zd.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00091jn.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nnj7ri.jpg

not to mention:
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00129ls.jpg

willRules
Originally posted by jinzin
well actually...
confused

http://img126.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00060zd.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00091jn.jpg

http://img133.imageshack.us/my.php?image=nnj7ri.jpg

not to mention:
http://img146.imageshack.us/my.php?image=max00129ls.jpg

Not that I don't agree with you (cos I do agree smile ) but the first two scans are an alternate universe Cap and in the last one, wasn't Namor in a trance or something confused

But I agree that Cap wins yes

jinzin

that's going a bit far but he could take buffy no problem.

jinzin
Originally posted by willRules
Not that I don't agree with you (cos I do agree smile ) but the first two scans are an alternate universe Cap and in the last one, wasn't Namor in a trance or something confused

But I agree that Cap wins yes

namor was mind controlled with the intent to kill and cap staggered him IN THE WATER! eek!

the only one I think could be properly discounted would have to be the second one cause thor had to hold back, I'm just showing that cap can dish it out to people on glory's level like it's his dayjob.. cause.. well.. it kinda is...

as for the first example.. loki was amped and cap was a senior citizen.. if anything that's MORE in his favor than against it.

p.s. where is that spidey pic from? what's happening to the poor guy? sad

Tassadar
Cap 10/10 both times

The Pict
Buffy can't lift two tons....

The best feat she's ever done is throw a sofa .

Thats class 1 at best.

Cap on the other hand has a weird strength system , he cut a freaking truck in half just by throwing his shield . That screams class five at least....

confused his shield did the cutting then? not the cap. thats because its indestructible.

Soljer
confused his shield did the cutting then? not the cap. thats because its indestructible.

Errrm...it doesn't matter how hard, sharp, or indestructable it is. I can throw a metal disc at a two by four, but it won't slice through it. I can chunk spikes at a tree, and they'll stick in it, but they won't sheer THROUGH The wood. That IS a Strength Feat, not a Shield feat.

srankmissingnin
that's going a bit far but he could take buffy no problem.

I should hope so, thats what makes it a hyperbole lol

complexbrother

you are compairing Comic book Cap to live action Buffy . that's unfair . compaire live Cap (his best live showing is in that awful movie with the Red Skull) to live Buffy, or compair comic Buffy to comic Captain America. Buffy has a definate advantage over Cap . She has shown definate super strength, speed, resilance, and a healing factor. and has been training intencely since she was 16 (she is now 22 in the books) and not just training, but actually out there destroying her enimies (vamps, demons, various other creatures)

Silent Master
Sorry but that old Cap movie is not canon, the comics are

The Pict
buffy has been training since 14 not 16, ive read Buffy:Origin. plus captain america can only lift twice his own body weight ( i have the official marvel guide to the avengers. )

Silent Master
plus captain america can only lift twice his own body weight

Only twice is body weight, wow, I didn't know Cap weighed that much

http://static.flickr.com/37/119955706_dab2418a17_b.jpg

The Pict
hey man thats what i read, he should only be lifting 440lbs.

Soljer
Yet he tossed Big Bertha like a medicine ball. And that ***** is around 700 pounds. Yeah, he should only lift 440 -_-.

'Handbooks' are notoriously innaccurate, go with the comics, not the handbooks.

MrHeavySilence
There is one person Captain America can't take: PUPPET ANGEL!

http://www.andrewraff.com/weblog/photos/smiletime2.jpg

Spike: Hello, big guy! Need another car. Afraid this last one ended up in the drink...
Angel: Spike...
Spike: Look at you.
Angel: Just turn around and walk away.
Spike: You're a--
Angel: Spike!
Spike: You're a bloody puppet! (Angel tackles Spike through the door and brawls with him) You're a wee, little puppet man!

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
There is one person Captain America can't take: PUPPET ANGEL!

http://www.andrewraff.com/weblog/photos/smiletime2.jpg

Spike: Hello, big guy! Need another car. Afraid this last one ended up in the drink...
Angel: Spike...
Spike: Look at you.
Angel: Just turn around and walk away.
Spike: You're a--
Angel: Spike!
Spike: You're a bloody puppet! (Angel tackles Spike through the door and brawls with him) You're a wee, little puppet man!

That episode was classic. Classic I say!

coosie
Can Cap bend prison bars? Buffy once did it.

Soljer
Originally posted by coosie
Can Cap bend prison bars? Buffy once did it.

Been there, done that.

Silent Master
buffy is super strong. ok she's not exactly she-hulk but she has booted a couch across a room. throws 200lbs+ guys around if they were dolls.

Here Caps puts his shield through the thick steel engine of a supply truck.
http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/527/ca25045hl.th.jpg

Cap hits a high flying helicopter.

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/6716/captainamericaiii25p342tk.th.jpg

Cap's shield reaches a flying missile.

http://img500.imageshack.us/img500/7598/captainamericav327p097zm.th.jpg

http://img155.imageshack.us/img155/1905/captainamerica340136qr.th.jpg

Silent Master
Some Cap speed feats.

Here Cap avoids the shooter by running so fast he's already behind him, while the shooter is shooting at Cap were he started. As one person mentions how'd he move so?

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/4069/ca21053pc.th.jpg

Here Cap gets shot a point blank range and ends up behind the shooter.

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/3159/103ak.th.jpg

Here Cap is surrounded as Cap jumps so fast they don't know were he went.

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/6273/captainamericav48p15hgwells7xe.th.jpg

http://img271.imageshack.us/img271/5788/captainamericav48p16hgwells0ga.th.jpg

Silent Master
These guys couldn't even get a bead on Cap as they were waiting for him.

http://img265.imageshack.us/img265/52/captainamerica449p194wm.th.jpg

Here Cap slices through a rammer thats inches away from his face.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/55/captainamerica193129gb.th.jpg

Here Cap throws his shield and is quick enough to move at the same speed of his shield.

http://img515.imageshack.us/img515/5015/captainamerica241021xm.th.jpg

More speed feats.
Cap blocks multiple beams with his shield.

http://img127.imageshack.us/img127/1866/avengersv3005065ur.th.jpg

Silent Master
Again blocks multipile beams with guantlets.

http://img112.imageshack.us/img112/8312/avengers170043em.th.jpg

Dodges beams while being under ZERO gravity.

http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6474/avengersv123516rougher4bc.th.jpg

http://img118.imageshack.us/img118/9324/avengersv123518rougher4et.th.jpg

Here Cap hits a mid-flight beam with a shield toss and well.....we've heard of roll with the punch as is slightly hits you. Here Cap rolls with the laser beam.

http://img225.imageshack.us/img225/944/captainamerica267171fx.th.jpg

Notice Cap moves ahead of these bullets, while before he was to there left side.

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/9382/avengersv3005059vh.th.jpg

Silent Master
Here Cap throws his shield after bullets had been fired at there target.

http://img306.imageshack.us/img306/1318/avengersv1396147hx.th.jpg

This one we already saw against Winter soilder Cap dodges at very close range.

http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/3909/ca140167bd.th.jpg

Sea King
i say buffy would go up to cap be all like im the slayer yada yada ya

then punch him he lifts his sheild in the way she breaks her hand and then cap hits her head with the sheild while she is distrected by her hand and he picks her up carrys her to the avengers base and puts her in an adamantium cage

MrHeavySilence
Silent Master, Puppet Angel has better showings than any of those

grey fox
Cap breaks her neck.

"DONT **** WITH A LIVING LEGEND !!! "

Psyquis52
Cap breaks her neck.

"DONT **** WITH A LIVING LEGEND !!! "

co-sign wink

Ichigo Kurosaki
Captain America.

King KAM
Cap breaks her neck.

"DONT **** WITH A LIVING LEGEND !!! " that'll so fox, that'll do...

Metalmanx
...Buffy?

...The Vampire Slayer?

...Seriously?

Captain America wins 100000000000000000000000/10.

And that's being generous to BTVS.

complexbrother
Captian America has an anti jobbing aura even greater than Batman and Wolverine.

some of the stuff he does is way beyond superhuman.

Private Pion
Captain America wins 150% of the time

Meaning he wins before he gets there.

coosie
Buffy was hit as in really hit by a car, she didn't just jump on the hood, and she just got up and ran away. And she fell from a 10-15 storey tower and got up like it was nothing. She also traded blows with Glory who was basically as strong Rogue with the speed of Quicksilver.

King KAM
Buffy was hit as in really hit by a car, she didn't just jump on the hood, and she just got up and ran away. And she fell from a 10-15 storey tower and got up like it was nothing. She also traded blows with Glory who was basically as strong Rogue with the speed of Quicksilver. yet a buff vampire on a tuesday night can lay her on her ass ocassionaly...hmmmmmm

coosie
And yet she always wins in the end. And also spike said that a slayer does not lose a fight because she lost a fight, a slayer loses a fight because every slayer has a flaw, and that is every slayer has a secret deathwish. Buffy doesn't have that anymore.

Silent Master
So you're saying Buffy can't lose to anyone, that means you think she beats King Thor.

Wow, I don't know what to say.

coosie
Of course only to streetlevelers. Or up to beings like Glory.

srankmissingnin
She also traded blows with Glory who was basically as strong Rogue with the speed of Quicksilver.

HAHAHAHAHAHA! laughing

*stifles laughter for a moment*

As strong Rogue with the speed of Quicksilver?

HAHAHAHAHAHA! laughing

coosie
Its just a typo. It means Glory is as strong as Rogue (classic) and she is as fast as Quicksilver. She doesn't use her speed much but she still is/was very strong.

srankmissingnin
Yeah, because me not being clear on what you ment was what was wrong with that sentence...

She is neither as strong as classic Rogue or as fast as Quicksilver - heck she isn't even close to either of those levels.

coosie
Yes she is. Have you seen Glory use her speed?

jinzin
And yet she always wins in the end. And also spike said that a slayer does not lose a fight because she lost a fight, a slayer loses a fight because every slayer has a flaw, and that is every slayer has a secret deathwish. Buffy doesn't have that anymore.

yes she always wins at the end of a story.. but that doesn't stop her from getting her ass handed to her the other 60 to 70% of the time... in that same notion...captain america "always finds a way" roll eyes (sarcastic)
again.. she didn't "trade blows" with glory.. she just beat glory with a biblical-esque weapon....

when it comes to trading blows... she was beat down by a single member of the TUROK-HAN these guys aren't even CLOSE to some of the big prey that captain america has put down, and this thing humiliated buffy like it was a joke.
same with Caleb.
The only real attributes either has to contribute in a fight are their superior strength and speed.. you know who else has pretty much the same speed and strength as them?
US agent. AND he has superior strategical thinking ability, more experience, more intelligence..and HE STILL gets his ass handed to him by the cap.. buffy would do little more than annoy captain america, but as soon as cap took the fight seriously her head would be coming off with that shield of his.

Silent Master
The Master was below Glory and he killed Buffy, Xander had to bring her back so that she could try again. Adam was below Glory and he treated her as a joke, she had to have a spell cast on her to win.

BTW, Cap has beaten the Red Skull who had a cosmic cube, he also beat Korvac who had a comic cube.

Cosmic cube >>>>>>>> 100 Glories.

King KAM
yes she always wins at the end of a story.. but that doesn't stop her from getting her ass handed to her the other 60 to 70% of the time... in that same notion...captain america "always finds a way" roll eyes (sarcastic)
again.. she didn't "trade blows" with glory.. she just beat glory with a biblical-esque weapon....

when it comes to trading blows... she was beat down by a single member of the TUROK-HAN these guys aren't even CLOSE to some of the big prey that captain america has put down, and this thing humiliated buffy like it was a joke.
same with Caleb.
The only real attributes either has to contribute in a fight are their superior strength and speed.. you know who else has pretty much the same speed and strength as them?
US agent. AND he has superior strategical thinking ability, more experience, more intelligence..and HE STILL gets his ass handed to him by the cap.. buffy would do little more than annoy captain america, but as soon as cap took the fight seriously her head would be coming off with that shield of his. PREACH!!!

jinzin
PREACH!!!
punk

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU KAM!!!!!

King KAM
punk

THIS ONE'S FOR YOU KAM!!!!! muthaeffin yea man!

chilled monkey
Anybody ever see Buffy get tired? I don't think she does she has a slayer healing factor and preternatural endurance.

"Anybody ever see Buffy get tired?" Yes I have actually.

"I don't think she does she has a slayer healing factor and preternatural endurance." No offence, but think again. Buffy has often been shown winded after fights. Preternatural endurance? Not so much.

Captain America on the other hand never tires as his system doesn't accumulate lactic acid.

chilled monkey
"i said she was quicker than captain america."

Let's see;

Buffy was shot and nearly killed by a ***** with a gun. Not a trained marksman or sharpshooter, just a regular ***** with a gun.

Captain America dodges bullets from multiple shooters with ease.

Deicide
i saw Glory use her super speed, she showed me yesterday

Soljer
Why did anyone bump this? It's been obvious that Captain America obliterates Buffy from Post 1. Gah, some people. wink.

The Pict
Originally posted by Soljer
Why did anyone bump this? It's been obvious that Captain America obliterates Buffy from Post 1. Gah, some people. wink.

so.....you only read post one then? wink

Soljer
*laughs* I have read and have been posting through the entire thread. I'm just pointing out how this thread may as well be Captain America vs. a cockroach, there really just is no competition between the two - Captain America wins and it is really JUST that obvious.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.