Heavy Rain

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
This is a game from the people that made Indigo Prophecy and it's for the PS3.

The fact that it's from the people that made Indigo Prophecy has filled me with anticipation and the demo that they showed looked amazing although it was early in production and has more work that needs to be done on it. They fixed the trailer up within 3 months.

I'm surprised that they're already working on such a project when the make of Indigo Prophecy wrote to his son how sorry he was for spending so much time on Indigo Prophecy and that he wouldn't do it again. I was scared that he meant it but obviously not thankfully.

This is not a sequel to Indigo Prophecy but a completely different game. They of course learned from Indigo Prophecy and are going to implement things fron that game into this. This game will have choices that need to be made and different endings and more replayability than Indigo Prophecy.

We will once again be able to control more than one character. This will be a dark game and the once again compare it to a movie type experience.

They were asked if this game would be longer than Indigo Prophecy b/c let's face it Indigo Prophecy was short as he!!.

He said that he more and more believed that players thought a reasonable time for games to be about 10 hours and so does he. So I guess that answers our question. This game will be as short as he!!.

It's a shame he thinks that and thinks that we gamers think that we b/c we don't................do we?

All in all I'm still looking forward to this game and they are still using what they learned from Indigo Prophecy and are trying to make a new, unique, innovative experience with a spin on how the conversations will be done during cutscenes, as they did in Indigo Prophecy, and not just a regular cutscene where we watch them talk.

He said the game will be coming out in the Fall of 2008.

Is It Comprehensible.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.