thanos vs ares and hercules

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

thanospimphand
thanos vs ares and hercules

OK this is current thanos (with his 2 upgrads including his new more powerful and immortal body) VS DC ARES( immortal god ) and his bro hercules(at his peak power but not a god) WHO KICKS WHOS ASS

juggernaut66666
thanos wins

spideycarnage
dumb thread, u know thnaos will win espeically with his new upgrades

Mider
umm yeah DC ares only beat everyone in the JLA, and lets not forget the earth, then only darkseid could stop him by making time and space grab him............yup thanos wins so easily like always.

bigbran
now you got it, i thought you hated thanos, but you saw the light.and thanos is above darkseid.

Mider
you wish he was above darkseid one shot from the OE and thanos would be deader then disco

Big Sexy
What the hell is with the bickering. Anyway herc is powerful but not much of challenge. This come down to Thanos and DC ares. I can't say for sure, Thanos is really mysterious with his current powerset.

Redatom65
well if wolverine were in this fight he'd win but.....i'l give it to phoenix powered superman

thanospimphand
actually mider nothing short of a full blast from galactus at 100 percent full power can kill thanos. death is on the exact same power level as galactus. so actually to kill him u would have to put out a blast greater than there collective indidual power in theory, becuz death cursed him with immortality to the extent where it would take a power like hers or greater to abolish the curse and the oe isn't that powerful come on. It only slightly bugged galactus when dark used it on him so how the hell is it going to kill thanos? USE UR HEAD

Mider
really is that why death gets smacked around by dr strange, inbetweener, and one elder of the universe.......yup big scary cosmic she is, DC ares would beat him i think thanos i think, and i dont think that galactus would have to use all his power to beat thanos

bigbran
to kill him, he would.

boriquaking55
Originally posted by Mider
really is that why death gets smacked around by dr strange, inbetweener, and one elder of the universe.......yup big scary cosmic she is, DC ares would beat him i think thanos i think, and i dont think that galactus would have to use all his power to beat thanos

I love how you use clear-cut examples of CIS/PIS to defend statements.

roughrider
Is this DC Hercules or Marvel Hercules?

And if Thanos is still barred from Death's realm, what's the point of reading any story about him, if he is 100% impossible to kill?

kgkg
Originally posted by roughrider
Is this DC Hercules or Marvel Hercules?

And if Thanos is still barred from Death's realm, what's the point of reading any story about him, if he is 100% impossible to kill?
He is nearly omnipotent

Quote from the comic book

Whittdawg92
Thanos would win against lokie, hercules, thor and ares

olympian
"Is this DC Hercules or Marvel Hercules?"

Neither would make a difference. The only way this is a challenge is if DC Ares is in this, considering his high level.

Still, i give the edge to Thanos. If its Marvel Ares, then Thanos takes more than just an edge.

Mider
yeah clear cut statments of CIS and PIS that happen over and over excuses excuses on YOUR part, ares defeated everyone on earth and only darkseid a non jobbing one could stop him.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.