Jedi Master Luke Skywalker i think not

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Katarn
Ok heres the deal Luke skywalker had barely any training no lightsaber style (he just swings it around) and i dont care who trained him be it yoda and obi-wan no one can gain total control of the force in just3-5 years. Luke refers to himself as the last remaining jedi master i no that it takes many more years he claimed to be a knight in jabbas palace. no just because he thinks hes the last of the jedi (which he wasnt) doesnt mean he can create his own version of what it takes to be a knight. When he told himself he was the last jedi master he deceived himself he had about as much training experience as a youngling and try to prove me wrong u cant speed up that proccess of teaching. Anf furthermore He destroyerd the jedi order. but sure eventually they hopefully fixed it by the time Of star wars legacy 130 years after the battle of yavin. Because he didnt know how to control emotions he allowed jedi to marry and have offspring and many other things to weaken the jedi order. Training multiple students at a time who were far into adulhood most of them and declaring them knights. I mean anakin far more powerful then luke had more then 4x the training that luke had and probobly more. and had more experience and yet he was still but a knight. Even when on the jedi high council he was still not granted the rank of master. sobasically what im trying to say is that luke Skywalker supposed JEDI master should really only be considered a padawan at best no matter what his accomplishments might be and that for many years had weakend the jedi order and also destroyed the jedi councle by letting politicians be on it and interfere with jedi affaires
thank you for hearing me out post a comment if u disigree but u cant deny the facts

Lord Saboteur
Originally posted by Darth Katarn
Ok heres the deal Luke skywalker had barely any training no lightsaber style (he just swings it around) and i dont care who trained him be it yoda and obi-wan no one can gain total control of the force in just3-5 years. Luke refers to himself as the last remaining jedi master i no that it takes many more years he claimed to be a knight in jabbas palace. no just because he thinks hes the last of the jedi (which he wasnt) doesnt mean he can create his own version of what it takes to be a knight. When he told himself he was the last jedi master he deceived himself he had about as much training experience as a youngling and try to prove me wrong u cant speed up that proccess of teaching. Anf furthermore He destroyerd the jedi order. but sure eventually they hopefully fixed it by the time Of star wars legacy 130 years after the battle of yavin. Because he didnt know how to control emotions he allowed jedi to marry and have offspring and many other things to weaken the jedi order. Training multiple students at a time who were far into adulhood most of them and declaring them knights. I mean anakin far more powerful then luke had more then 4x the training that luke had and probobly more. and had more experience and yet he was still but a knight. Even when on the jedi high council he was still not granted the rank of master. sobasically what im trying to say is that luke Skywalker supposed JEDI master should really only be considered a padawan at best no matter what his accomplishments might be and that for many years had weakend the jedi order and also destroyed the jedi councle by letting politicians be on it and interfere with jedi affaires
thank you for hearing me out post a comment if u disigree but u cant deny the facts WTF? I'm not gonna read until you make paragraph breaks. So please, make a few paragraph breaks and I'll consider reading this.

Darth Katarn
Ok heres the deal Luke skywalker had barely any training no lightsaber style (he just swings it around) and i dont care who trained him be it yoda and obi-wan no one can gain total control of the force in just3-5 years. Luke refers to himself as the last remaining jedi master i no that it takes many more years he claimed to be a knight in jabbas palace. no just because he thinks hes the last of the jedi (which he wasnt) doesnt mean he can create his own version of what it takes to be a knight.

When he told himself he was the last jedi master he deceived himself he had about as much training experience as a youngling and try to prove me wrong u cant speed up that proccess of teaching. Andfurthermore He destroyerd the jedi order. but sure eventually they hopefully fixed it by the time Of star wars legacy 130 years after the battle of yavin. Because he didnt know how to control emotions, he allowed jedi to marry and have offspring, and many other things to weaken the jedi order. Training multiple students at a time who were far into adulhood most of them and declaring them knights.

I mean anakin far more powerful then luke had more then 4x the training that luke had and probobly more. and had more experience and yet he was still but a knight. Even when on the jedi high council he was still not granted the rank of master. sobasically what im trying to say is that luke Skywalker supposed JEDI master should really only be considered a padawan at best no matter what his accomplishments might be and that for many years had weakend the jedi order and also destroyed the jedi councle by letting politicians be on it and interfere with jedi affaires.

thank you for hearing me out post a comment if u disigree but u cant deny the facts

their

Blue_Hefner
I'm just going to say one thing and it may not be correct, but I think children of Force users are naturally as powerful as their parents if not more powerful.

Darth Vundi
Who really cares about this really this all fake u freaking noobs

Darth Vundi
WHO REALLY CARES ITS ALL FAKE U FREAKING NOOBS

Darth Katarn
i firmly disegree although they are powerful not as powerful as thier parent or parents espesialy if their not trained properly

Razielim
He could still own Kyle with all his limbs severed and a plastic bag around his head.

Darth Katarn
did i ask if he could own kyle no because in lightsabor fight luke loses now back to the main dicussion

Razielim
No, he doesn't.

Anyways, Luke had months of formal intense training under Yoda and nearly 40 years of self practise. With his natural affinity of the force, his talent his raw determination, he easily acheived the status of grandmaster.

And he was a Jedi Knight by the end of RotJ. Yoda says he would become one after an encounter with Vader. Though by RotJ, I agree, he didn't have much training.

Darth Katarn
years of self training left him at most a knight and thats what yoda said a knight not a master luke called hi,mself a master

ESB - 1138

Maybe because Luke did something the great Master Yoda couldn't. Stop Emperor Palpatine and restored balance to the Galaxy. He resisted the dark side of the Force from the combined strength of Palpatine and his father. That's impressive right there. And he defeated Vader in lightsaber combat in RotJ and was able to hold him off for a while in ESB.

Darth Katarn
luke didnt defeat palpatine vader did fulfiling the prophocy and he only beat less then half his father the rest was all machine

Darth Katarn
ohh and he eventually gave into the dark side when the emporer was cloned remember

ESB - 1138
That's EU bull****. And if it wasn't for Luke Vader wouldn't have betrayed the Emperor and fulfilled the prophecy.

Darth Katarn
well u r in the eu and literiture section idiot and it is canon

1 naruto
luke was white, thats wy hes gay, and gays cant do anything, now mace, he was black, he was a master, and aayla, man, she was blue, not a master but still, she was blue

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by 1 naruto
luke was white, thats wy hes gay, and gays cant do anything, now mace, he was black, he was a master, and aayla, man, she was blue, not a master but still, she was blue

Darth Katarn
im right hahahaha luke is no master

Null ARC Avis
im right hahahaha luke is no master

Darth Katarn
wtf r u doin

Null ARC Avis
using owls to take over the world!!!

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
using owls to take over the world!!!

I've planned for this day for many years so HA!

Null ARC Avis
how will you stop me?

ESB - 1138
Very simple. I know that owls are...look a distraction!! *runs away*

Jam-Jul_Lison
Actualy Luke had more training then the very first Jedi did. Also the Jedi order was originaly done much as Luke did with his. Also Luke's reasons for not following the the rules such as Marrage and Multiple Apprentices is simple. 1. He did not know the old Rules. You think Yoda sat their telling him all of them. He did not train Luke like he did the ones before hand. He trained him for war.

2. It think it was Luke's belief that in order for the Jedi order to Survive, they had to be able to reproduce.

All his training on his own had it's own benifits. He learned much about the force. When he first took on students he did come to realize the he had taken on students to early. Fact is though it is safe to assume that he did became a Jedi Master eventualy. Also his reason for telling Jabba that he was a Jedi Knight was just to scare him. lol

Darth Katarn
not true he beleived ha was a jedi knight and his jedi oprder was nothing like the old and their was probobly some record of the old rules what avout the jedi that survived order 66 they could tell luke what the old rules had been

Darth Vundi
u spelled he-ha and order-opder

Kraken
darth vundi if you hate starwars so much why do you have the word "DARTH" in your name?

Kraken

i say GL did not put much thought in making the movie he should of took his time making it.

DE Luke

Tangible God
thank you for hearing me out post a comment if u disigree but u cant deny the facts In ROTJ, Luke was still rather brash and arrogant, the only other explanation is that he was trying to scare Jabba into submission.

Concerning the rest of his life in EU..... how many Jedi have done what Luke has done? Has Yoda? Has Mace? That lovable Anakin? No? Thought not.

Darth Kreiger
I have 1 answer for this, LUKE WAS THE CHOSEN ONE
I have no idea, I havnt' read most of the EU, but there, just accept that, plus George Lucas didn't plan for the Jedi to be anything like it was in the Prequel Trilogy originally, nor the Republic and several other things. Jedi with more Freedom are happy Jedi, less likely to turn to the Dark Side Stop overthinking this you loser

Captain REX
Kreiger, Luke was not the Chosen One. You fail. If you want to call me out on that, bug George. He's the one who made Anakin the Chosen One, after all.

And George Lucas obviously intended for the Jedi to be as they were in the PT. He wrote the script after all.

Good work.

*waits for Ush to come and debunk the crap out of Katarn*

Razielim
Luke did play a large role (VERY large) in the Prophecy, but it was Anakin who actually did the deed. Luke... just helped him do it.

Captain REX
Not once in ROTJ did Luke say he was the last Jedi Master. He mentioned Jedi and Jedi Knight, but then again, Georgie Boy hadn't come up with the whole 'Padawan' terms and stuff yet. Plus, it's more intimidating to tell a crimelord that you're a Knight than a Padawan, don't you think?

And Luke was the last of the Jedi, unless you care to list others, which I probably refute due to the fact that the movies overrule EU.

Once again, Luke never said he was a Master.

Anakin was also a member of the Old Jedi Order...and no person would be a Master at 22/23 years old...Luke certainly isn't.

And Luke probably knew jack-diddly about the Old Jedi Order's Jedi Council, and thought it would be a good idea to integrate politics into the Jedi Order. Not a bad idea; the Jedi were very politically not-so-good in the PT.

I CAN deny personal opinion and misinterpretation, though.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Razielim
Luke did play a large role (VERY large) in the Prophecy, but it was Anakin who actually did the deed. Luke... just helped him do it.

Exactly.

xxxpoppunker182
luke wasnt supposed to start the "old jedi order". thats why obi-wan and yoda let the force bring luke to them when it was time to start training him. atherwise yoda could have takein one and obi wan the other to tarin them from birth like the old order.

luke eventually displays feats and abilities greater than any of the masters of the old republic. just because no one trained him doesnt mean he can't become a master.

Count Kent
Stop copying, Avis.

Null ARC Avis
Originally posted by Count Kent
Stop copying, Avis. only if you stop bieng a noob.

Tangible God
Originally posted by Null ARC Avis
only if you stop bieng a noob. Ooh, pwnd.

overlord
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
u spelled he-ha and order-opder It's 'you' instead of 'u', you're not from Holland. nono

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.