JLA vs. Avengers

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

batdude123
JLA:
Superman
Wonder Woman
Flash (Wally)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Martian Manhunter
Batman
Plastic Man
Vixen
Firestorm
Captain Atom
Atom

Avengers:
Captain America
Vision
Thor (Classic)
Crystal
Sersi
Hercules
Iron Man
Justice
Quasar
Black Widow
Wonder Man

Each team gets one day of prep. (Batman CAN NOT use the motherbox)

Inhuman
The main problem with pitting anyone against the JLA is that Most of them shouldnt even be Earth heroes anymore. Most are at least celestial level man. They been overpowered way beyond being earth heores. roll eyes (sarcastic)

So I say JLA takes it.

Validus
So many people. I decide these fights by which team has the most top tiers which on this occasion would be the JLA.

LethalFemme
JLA

diabloman
JLA vs AVENGERS. sh!t how many times has this been done already ?

LethalFemme
436,526,112,897,136,874,859,458,432,654,329,685 by my count

and that just todayfear

diabloman
Originally posted by LethalFemme
436,526,112,897,136,874,859,458,432,654,329,685 by my count

and that just todayfear close

mack155
Where's the arguement for the Avengers?????
also, why wasn't Hawkeyed mentioned? i'm not a die-hard comic guy, but i'm pretty damn sure Hawkeye was an Avenger, i won't push Mockingbird.
And yeh i'll give advantage JLA considering none of them are human, cept batman, who i personally believe would be a weak link. This could be used against JLA. Avengers know the disadvantage, and what preparing would JLA use? Put the fight up Avengers take it by wit

MARVAL OWNS!!

batdude123
Originally posted by mack155
Avengers know the disadvantage, and what preparing would JLA use?

What the f**k?

1) Batman cooking up a master plan
2) Superman sun-dipping
3) Wonder Woman summoning the God Wave
4) Flash giving speed to his fellow teammates
etc....

They have plenty of options. Btw, this is just one line-up. It's not the COMPLETE line-up of either team. They both have much more than this.

D-Block
With a day of prep Thor and Herc could get some serious power ups from their father's

LethalFemme
Originally posted by D-Block
With a day of prep Thor and Herc could get some serious power ups from their father's

and WW couldn't?

batdude123
Originally posted by D-Block

The rule of prep is that character cannot get outside help from a different character unless he/she is one that character's team.

Inhuman
Im suprised Bats isnt 100 ton level yet since dc upgaraded their most famous members of the JLA like it was nothing.
Im sure Bats will get an upgrade soon wink

Draco69
Originally posted by Inhuman
Im suprised Bats isnt 100 ton level yet since dc upgaraded their most famous members of the JLA like it was nothing.
Im sure Bats will get an upgrade soon wink

Thinks of Scarlet Witch.

Thinks of Thor.

Thinks of Spider-Man.

erm

batdude123
AND thinks of Iron Man.

Validus
Superman is the only JLA member who's gotten a recent power up and even thats more mental than physical. He's getting his PC level of intelligence again.

Broly92
Why don't u have Sentry he kills Supes so D.C. Fans don't post him but still Bats with prep=Death to all

batdude123
Originally posted by Broly92
Why don't u have Sentry he kills Supes so D.C. Fans don't post him but still Bats with prep=Death to all

Actually Sentry has no feats that puts him on Superman's level. His character is just based on speculation.

Draco69
Originally posted by Validus
Superman is the only JLA member who's gotten a recent power up and even thats more mental than physical. He's getting his PC level of intelligence again.

And Batman will STILL somehow make him look like a drooling retard.

no

Darth Martin
JLA no contest.

Inhuman
Just goes to show that Avengers have no chance since they are mostly earth heores. JLA heroes shouldnt be considered earth hero anymore. Like I said most are celestial(or close) in power. They can beat almost every threat to the galaxy/universe. God wave, motherbox, sun dipped supes, flash(and all his mind boggling feats with speed),GL,MM, ect ect.

Avengers have no chance against these powerhouses. sad

ps. yea avengers have had their ugrades too, but I dont think they were to the degree of the JLA guys. I mean Aquaman is 100 ton level now(or close) plus other abilities. Spiderman gained, what? 5-10 more tons of strength plus a slight boost in his abilities. Thats just 1 example though.

JLA all the way.

Broly92
I'm sorry but I can't stand Superman anymore why can't he fake die again?

Big Sexy
Just goes to show that Avengers have no chance since they are mostly earth heores. JLA heroes shouldnt be considered earth hero anymore. Like I said most are celestial(or close) in power. They can beat almost every threat to the galaxy/universe. God wave, motherbox, sun dipped supes, flash(and all his mind boggling feats with speed),GL,MM, ect ect.

Avengers have no chance against these powerhouses. sad

ps. yea avengers have had their ugrades too, but I dont think they were to the degree of the JLA guys. I mean Aquaman is 100 ton level now(or close) plus other abilities. Spiderman gained, what? 5-10 more tons of strength plus a slight boost in his abilities. Thats just 1 example though.

JLA all the way. Jesus dude,you need to pick up an avengers comic more often

Draco69
I'm sorry but I can't stand Superman anymore why can't he fake die again?

That's strange considering your avatar is basically a Japanese Superman.

Inhuman
Originally posted by Draco69
That's strange considering your avatar is basically a Japanese Superman.

That made me laugh for some reason.

LethalFemme
That made me laugh for some reason.

Cause it's true? confused

D-Block
Draco is crazy laughing Japanese SM

Inhuman
Originally posted by LethalFemme
Cause it's true? confused

I guess stick out tongue

mack155
Originally posted by batdude123
What the f**k?

1) Batman cooking up a master plan
2) Superman sun-dipping
3) Wonder Woman summoning the God Wave
4) Flash giving speed to his fellow teammates
etc....

They have plenty of options. Btw, this is just one line-up. It's not the COMPLETE line-up of either team. They both have much more than this.

Avengers play defense, whatever superman/WW have going can be countered by an array of psych powers + whatever xmen that marvel decides to throw in
Avengers know to focus on them, then practically the rest of marvel takes out the limited JLA
(rest of marvel, cause just about every marvel character has been made an honorary member of Avengers)
And the deciding factor! HAWKEYE!!!
i'm convinced he has an arrow for everything: anti-superman arrows, "slow-down flash" arrows, arrows that foamup, play music, nets, etc

Broly92
eek! mad evil face but atleat Goku kills people and trained to be strong instead of having too much sun light big grin

LethalFemme
I guess stick out tongue

Finally the truth! eek!

D-Block
good point Broly

D-Block
Why couldn't Thor and Herc get power ups from their fathers

D-Block
with their prep

Draco69
Avengers play defense, whatever superman/WW have going can be countered by an array of psych powers + whatever xmen that marvel decides to throw in
Avengers know to focus on them, then practically the rest of marvel takes out the limited JLA
(rest of marvel, cause just about every marvel character has been made an honorary member of Avengers)
i'm convinced he has an arrow for everything: anti-superman arrows, "slow-down flash" arrows, arrows that foamup, play music, nets, etc

Well, if we're going with EVERY member, than too bad the JLA have an angel, a Skyfather and the Wrath of God in their roster.... sad

LethalFemme
Originally posted by Draco69
Well, if we're going with EVERY member, than too bad the JLA have an angel, a Skyfather and the Wrath of God in their roster.... sad

Ssh don't waste your typing. no

Broly92
It is not a waste it is just that superman gets it easy and wins almost every time but the rest of d.c. is great cool

Inhuman

I do read avengers comics.
I know it will be one hell of a fight if certain things were not allowed to keep things at an even playing field.
but as soon as someone comes up with a convincing argument like lets say the one mack155 just brought up(not saying i agree with him).
Other will bring up: godwave, motherbox, sundipped, Flash killing most of the avengers in a nano second ect. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Draco69
Captain America: Avengers ASSEMBLE!

*Red Blur*

Captain America: .........Thor, Hercules and Captain America ASSEMBLE!

mack155
HEY Wrath of God? who we playing for here, JLA or the Catholic Church,
when did DC put POPE on their roster?
what spectre? the "gangly" guardian
weak. how would you even play him in?
plus, if we play specifics(sorry i started), spectre is restricted to fighting criminals,
Only because of weaklinks like that i say Avengers take it

Validus
I do read avengers comics.
I know it will be one hell of a fight if certain things were not allowed to keep things at an even playing field.
but as soon as someone comes up with a convincing argument like lets say the one mack155 just brought up(not saying i agree with him).
Other will bring up: godwave, motherbox, sundipped, Flash killing most of the avengers in a nano second ect. roll eyes (sarcastic)
His argument was to bring in the all time Avengers line up. 1234

Inhuman
His argument was to bring in the all time Avengers line up. 1234

ya didnt really read it through. embarrasment
My point was what I pointed out in my response though.
As soon as aconvincing fight is presented, then we hear things like: godwave,sundipped,motherbox,flash killing 90% of em in a nanosecond, ect.
Thats why i agree with you and say the JLA take it.

Big Sexy
ya didnt really read it through. embarrasment
My point was what I pointed out in my response though.
As soon as aconvincing fight is presented, then we hear things like: godwave,sundipped,motherbox,flash killing 90% of em in a nanosecond, ect.
Thats why i agree with you and say the JLA take it. I think the problem is the whole team thing. Dc has a great number of their uber members on one team wheras marvel has theirs scattered throughout the MU.

LethalFemme
It is not a waste it is just that superman gets it easy and wins almost every time but the rest of d.c. is great cool

I can't disagree with that.

Validus
Originally posted by Big Sexy
I think the problem is the whole team thing. Dc has a great number of their uber members on one team wheras marvel has theirs scattered throughout the MU.
Many would argue the JSA is more powerful than the League. Their lineup prior to issue #50 would definitely smoke the Big 7 almost everytime.

mack155
can't play flash killing everyone nano seconds, wee big fight
aside from the "slow-down Flash" arrows, there are numerous ways even the original list, take down flash and some, Vision and long list of powers to start
and also flash has no killing ability, even a knife really fast can't take down too many.... but yeah, alot, still not the arguement
to this, Avengers game plan is focused on defense after a while take the win

Validus
aside from the "slow-down Flash" arrows, there are numerous ways even the original list, take down flash and some, Vision and long list of powers to start
and also flash has no killing ability, even a knife really fast can't take down too many.... but yeah, alot, still not the arguement
Aside from the Speed Force dump, vibrating his hand through body parts and punches that hit with the mass of exploding stars, Flash has no killing ability.

Broly92
wacko sooooooooooooooooooooo whats that got to do with it that means even when d.c. heros are old they are strong

Draco69

You ever heard of a gun? A bullet traveling at 300 mph aimed at your skull can kill you.

Now imagine a rather strong fist colliding with your skull at lightspeed.

Yeah, your head would explode.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

D-Block
I'm going with the Avengers

mack155
yeh flash kills, MYBAD
still i'm going with defense
course its still two major superpowers against eachother
majority of JLA is superhuman, advantage them
but hell under circumstances Avengers win with minimum
underdogs always win in the end wink

Big Sexy
Many would argue the JSA is more powerful than the League. Their lineup prior to issue #50 would definitely smoke the Big 7 almost everytime. Before I sign off just look at marvels heroes
Thor is now sleeping( although he might not for long), the omega level mutants are mostly two powerful to keep that way, They seem to have trouble placing Sentry, they killed Genis, Strange has the whole illuminati thing going, Surfers in space, Glad gets jobbed like no other, they keep putting Phoenix in the White hot room, Quasar is rarely seen, where the hell is adam warlock,drax became depowered and a psycho, scarlet which has disapeared. Marvel can't seem to place they powerful people.

mack155
ouch big sexy

Validus
Before I sign off just look at marvels heroes
Thor is now sleeping( although he might not for long), the omega level mutants are mostly two powerful to keep that way, They seem to have trouble placing Sentry, they killed Genis, Strange has the whole illuminati thing going, Surfers in space, Glad gets jobbed like no other, they keep putting Phoenix in the White hot room, Quasar is rarely seen, where the hell is adam warlock,drax became depowered and a psycho, scarlet which has disapeared. Marvel can't seem to place they powerful people.
Why did you quote me? bloogen

Draco69
Before I sign off just look at marvels heroes

I don't even know WHY they brought back Sentry. He's not doing anything and he clearly doesn't have a role in the Civil War.

It's like I said it would be: The New Avengers would sit on the sidelines while Sentry fights a foe they simply don't stand a chance against. coughCollectivecough....

Big Sexy
Why did you quote me? bloogen Sorry, was just ranting a little about how marvel really doesnt keep their uber characters in the spot light.

Validus
Sorry, was just ranting a little about how marvel really doesnt keep their uber characters in the spot light.
I see. I was just wondering.

Yeah, I agree somewhat. Don't forget that Beta Ray Bill was put on Earth after his mini and he's done nothing since. You'd think a spot on the New Avengers would have been obvious.

Big Sexy
I see. I was just wondering.

Yeah, I agree somewhat. Don't forget that Beta Ray Bill was put on Earth after his mini and he's done nothing since. You'd think a spot on the New Avengers would have been obvious. Exactly, I have no problem that Wolverine and Spiderman are the bread and butter of marvel but they should not just ignore some really good characters. Street levelers are where marvel makes their living

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.