Will Turner Pirate NO!!!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vundi
come on will turner cares nothing of treasure, He saves Miss. Swan and He just a freaking blacksmith. his dad was a pirate not him. he fights fair. All they need was blood of his Dad not a blacksmith. He just a simple man afraid to meet his end pirate he is NOT

Darth Katarn
no i think will turner could make a good pirate if he learned from jack sparrow

Darth Vundi
are u crazy starwars noob jack is just a crazy fool no real pirate are he would have fought barbaso before the mutney

She's a pirate
Originally posted by Darth Vundi
come on will turner cares nothing of treasure, He saves Miss. Swan and He just a freaking blacksmith. his dad was a pirate not him. he fights fair. All they need was blood of his Dad not a blacksmith. He just a simple man afraid to meet his end pirate he is NOT

Actually I"m finding it hard to believe that ELIZABETH is the one turning into a pirate. She was royalty and didn't pick up a sword in her life and very proper, yet near the end she could kick butt? That was a bit hard to believe. And her turning pirate is even harder to believe.

Sorry but I see Will as more of a pirate than anyone else who is turning pirate in the new movie.

Darth Vundi
i see ur point but a didnt say anything about miss swan. will saved her and pirates would rather bang a woman then save her

jessigem
will has a past with her so he's not just going to leave her behind, and he already kindof was a pirate when he tried to help jack in the end

Darth Vundi
hello pirate dont help each other they care about treasure and themselves

jessigem
not if they're nice pirates
or smart pirates like jack

Randomness
i fink that he will turn pirate in the second movie and elizabeth turning pirate is kinda hard to belive..and who ever said that commentt about jack being a bad pirate..your dead wrong. in movie one he planned everything from the start..i would like to u plan everything fromt he start. jack is a good man. he never actualy did anything wrong to will, u know y? i fink he was really close to Bootstap Bill. i bet that he was

Randomness
i fink that he will turn pirate in the second movie and elizabeth turning pirate is kinda hard to belive..and who ever said that commentt about jack being a bad pirate..your dead wrong. in movie one he planned everything from the start..i would like to u plan everything fromt he start. jack is a good man. he never actualy did anything wrong to will, u know y? i fink he was really close to Bootstap Bill. i bet that he was.

jack was good. he was nice to will and hes a great pirate. and hes a sexy pirate...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.