Darth Traya vs. Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ESB - 1138
Traya the dark Lord of the Sith from Star Wars: Knight of the Old Republic II Sith Lords takes on Sephiroth the fallen angel from Final Fantasy VII.

For some information on those who don't know, Traya is a powerful Force user. She has the ability to kill someone by using a powerful Force move that there is no defense of. This has been proven when she killed three Jedi Masters at once. She is capable of using the force to lift three lightsabers and wield them as though she was fighting with them herself. Traya is a powerful opponent for all with an instant kill move. It seems that no one can defeat her, but wait...

The Fallen Angel Sephiroth comes down with his own powerful abilities. First off the powerful attack called Meteor which summons a powerful Meteor (many actually) from the sky striking the ground. You have to be pretty fast to dodge this. Not to mention his own instant kill move called Sin Harvest. Sephiroth forms a halo around his opponent and that kills them without a defense to it either.

Now the two confront one another in the city of Midgar. They have all their abilities including those from Kingdom Hearts and Advent Children. They start two feet a part from one another and niether cannot use their instant kill attack for five minutes.

Who wins?

BlaxicanTroller
Traya kills him in about 2 minutes. She strikes with her three light sabres. Sephroth tries to block the light sabres, and instead gets his sword sliced in half. He is then turned into mince-meat.

ESB - 1138
The Marusume cannot be broken.

SpadeKing
well if seph has his Kingdom hearts speed then him, he like disappeared and appeared in my face instant kill combo

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
The Marusume cannot be broken.

Yes it can. Just because it can't be broken by OTHER METAL doesn't mean it cant be cut in half by a laser so powerful that it can cut through any known metal in the galaxy along with most earth except for cortosis ore.

ESB - 1138
Star Wars universe yes. But the Marasume is a special material. In fact it draws liquid into it. Like you put the blade into a river and the water will be drawn to it. It was said to be made by the Gods. Unable to be wielded by anyone else but Sephiroth.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by ESB - 1138
Star Wars universe yes. But the Marasume is a special material. In fact it draws liquid into it. Like you put the blade into a river and the water will be drawn to it. It was said to be made by the Gods. Unable to be wielded by anyone else but Sephiroth.

Meh, thats true. Problem is that in the starwars universe it can, but in the other universe it can't...

thegmeister53
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Yes it can. Just because it can't be broken by OTHER METAL doesn't mean it cant be cut in half by a laser so powerful that it can cut through any known metal in the galaxy along with most earth except for cortosis ore.

The only thing that can survive contact with a lightsaber is cortosis. That's why in KOTOR 1 and 2 the blades are able to make contact with lightsabers, they a cortosis weave.

I say Kreia. If worse comes to worse, she could always become invisible and hide until the five minutes are up and drain Sephiroth. She also has force crush, which is impossible to resist.

ESB, what force powers are you giving Kreia in this fight?

Count Kent
Sephiroth.

ESB - 1138
Originally posted by thegmeister53
The only thing that can survive contact with a lightsaber is cortosis. That's why in KOTOR 1 and 2 the blades are able to make contact with lightsabers, they a cortosis weave.

I say Kreia. If worse comes to worse, she could always become invisible and hide until the five minutes are up and drain Sephiroth. She also has force crush, which is impossible to resist.

ESB, what force powers are you giving Kreia in this fight?

Traya and Sephiroth have all their powers and they start two feet apart from one another as stated in my first post.

BlaxicanTroller
Kreiah wisn this. Also she can wield three light sabres at a time. And even if he can ahndle 2 sowrds I dooubt he can handle 3. And even if he can hanbdle 3 it wotn matter. Kreia will just use the force to keep sephroth suspended in mid-air, than do her own version of the omni-slash with her three light-sabres.

thegmeister53
Kreia uses force enlightenment so she's super fast and superarmored.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by BlaxicanTroller
Kreiah wisn this. Also she can wield three light sabres at a time. And even if he can ahndle 2 sowrds I dooubt he can handle 3. And even if he can hanbdle 3 it wotn matter. Kreia will just use the force to keep sephroth suspended in mid-air, than do her own version of the omni-slash with her three light-sabres.

Clearly you don't know the power of Sephiroth. He is far faster then Traya can ever hope to be. Plus he'll keep her busy with his Meteor attacks that summons 7-12 Meteors to strike at the opponent. She'll have trouble stopping all of them with the Force. Not to mention Sephiroth can fly.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
Clearly you don't know the power of Sephiroth. He is far faster then Traya can ever hope to be. Plus he'll keep her busy with his Meteor attacks that summons 7-12 Meteors to strike at the opponent. She'll have trouble stopping all of them with the Force. Not to mention Sephiroth can fly.

Nice fanboyism their bro.

"Sephroth is faster than Treya will ever be." whatever. It doesn't even matter how fast he is. She'll just stop him in mid-air with the force than WTFpwn him from their. Sephroth has no defence against the force.

Sin Harvest
All I'm seeing from you is that Traya wins because of the Force. Sephiroth has magic as well. He'll use Supernova which causes a ton of stat effects. Mute, toad, sleep, confuse, and so on. Sephiroth would also just cast Meteor which again summons 7-12 Meteors to strike against his opponent. Sephiroth is capable of bringing down an entire building as shown in Advent Children. And his speed and flight will allow him to close any gap between the two in seconds.

BlaxicanTroller
Originally posted by Sin Harvest
All I'm seeing from you is that Traya wins because of the Force. Sephiroth has magic as well. He'll use Supernova which causes a ton of stat effects. Mute, toad, sleep, confuse, and so on. Sephiroth would also just cast Meteor which again summons 7-12 Meteors to strike against his opponent. Sephiroth is capable of bringing down an entire building as shown in Advent Children. And his speed and flight will allow him to close any gap between the two in seconds.
stat affects? lol. His "stats" wont really matter in a real battle guy. Thats a game mechanic.

Sin Harvest
When someone gets turned into a toad that would effect the outcome a lot.

ShadowXslugger
sephiroth because he is total ownage

Superboy Prime
"Star Wars universe yes. But the Marasume is a special material. In fact it draws liquid into it. Like you put the blade into a river and the water will be drawn to it. It was said to be made by the Gods. Unable to be wielded by anyone else but Sephiroth."

And where did you get that info regarding Sephiroth's masamune?

IMO Kreia will down Sephiroth with little trouble. She did train Revan...and Revan is a beast...Anyways slipping into Revan fanboyism. In any case Kreia would down Sephiroth.

Edit: By the way it's masamune not murasame.

Sin Harvest
Have you even seen Advent Children? Kriea won't be able to stop Sephiroth's attacks. Sephiroth would just blast her away with Meteor, SuperNova, Flare, or go in for melee. Sephiroth can even teleport.

Superboy Prime
Don't know if that was meant to me, but if it was then: Yes I have watched Advent Children and many times. The problem is the force is too big an advantage for Kreia. She can literally predict everything Sephiroth will do and counter it. If we go into the powers of the Dark Side Kreia has a wide selection of attacks that could easily finish the fight in her favor. The only thing Sephiroth has in advantage is youth, but then again with the Force age is a non-factor.

Sin Harvest
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Don't know if that was meant to me, but if it was then: Yes I have watched Advent Children and many times. The problem is the force is too big an advantage for Kreia. She can literally predict everything Sephiroth will do and counter it. If we go into the powers of the Dark Side Kreia has a wide selection of attacks that could easily finish the fight in her favor. The only thing Sephiroth has in advantage is youth, but then again with the Force age is a non-factor.

Like Plo Koon predicted his clones shooting him down? Like Dooku predicted Anakin slicing off his arms and head? Like Obi-Wan predicted Dooku picking him up and throwing him like a rag doll? Like Yoda predicted Palpatine blasting Force Lighting at him throwing him into a wall? Like Maul predicted Obi-Wan jumping over him and slicing him in two with Qui-Gon's lightsaber? Like any of those three Jedi predicting Palpatine killing them with ease? Like Mace predicted Anakin cutting off his arm? Like Revan predicted Malak was about to blast him with another ship? Like Palpatine predicting Vader picking him up and throwing him into the reactor? Like those three Jedi predicting Kreia was about to use instant kill on them? Like Anakin predicted Dooku to cut off his right arm? Like Luke predicting Vader was going to cut off his hand? Like Vader predicting Luke to go into a rage and cut off Vader's hand? Like Anakin predicting that Obi-Wan would cut off his arm and legs? Like Yoda predicted Palpatine would use Force Lighting knocking Yoda's lightsaber from his hand?

Face it the force doesn't help out in predicting anything in combat. Thing is all you have said is Kreia would use the Force to stop Sephiroth.

Like Yoda used the Force to stop Palpatine? Like Palpatine used the Force to stop Mace? I could go on and on.

Fact is Sephiroth is far stronger and faster then Kreia with powerful magic attacks to back him up.

Superboy Prime
The Force does help in combat. In fact the force is what makes a Jedi so remarkable and dangerous when in battle. The only reason none of those Jedi were able to predict their own doom was because of one single thing: the Dark Side clouded their vision. It has been stated many times during the prequels. In the case of the Sith they were unable to defend themselves for a matter of reasons: Maul did not believe Obi-Wan was a threat when he was hanging for his life. His overconfidence was his end. The same happened to Anakin when Obi-Wan made BBQ slices out of him; his overconfidence and the fact he was blind with rage. Luke during ESB was only an apprentice, hell not even an apprentice. Vader did see it coming, but he simply could not defend himself against Luke's onslaught. I could waste my time and explain every situation but I don't have to, nor do I want to.

There is no fact suggesting Sephiroth is more powerful than Kreia. You're just making that up to make yourself feel good.

Another funny thing is you're mentioning Yoda not stopping Palpatine etc, but need I remind you Palpatine is a Dark Side master who is an equal, if not more powerful than Yoda himself.

In Sephiroth's case he is not a master of the force, nor does he even know about it.

Superboy Prime
By the way Sephiroth's Masamune would melt the moment it makes contact with any of Kreia's lightsaber. I see no evidence suggesting it won't. You said it was invulnerable, but never gave any proof.

Sin Harvest
Oh you mean like all those Jedi that were killed by General Grievous or Jango Fett? The fact is Sephiroth is capable of cutting through stone like it was paper. He is capable of bringing down an entire building by his mind.

And lightsabers can cut through anything? Then Vader would have been killed in Empire Strikes Back because Luke got Vader dead on his shoulders and yet it didn't cut through him.

Superboy Prime
The one thing Lightsabers can't cut through is cortosis.

Oh great Jango killed a no-name Jedi who was busy trying to kill Count Doku. Oh General Grievous killed a group of no-name Jedi who were afraid of him even before they met him. For a more accurate display of Grievous vs Force Masters please check Obi-Wan vs Griveous and Mace vs. Griveous.

Guess who's the one running away for his life in both matches.

kamikz
Jango did kill a jedi unarmed, and Grievous killed Jedi Council masters too. But these guys were experienced jedi-killing veterans. They are trained to take down jedi, it's not their first day against them... Seprioth have never faced anyone like a jedi, and no jedi Jango or Grievous has ever faced is a match against Traya. She could (possibly) insta-kill (but I seriousley doubt it), she could turn invisible, she could bring him down on his knees (she did that to numerous persons, one without the force cannot counter it, it's that simple), choke him, countless of possiblities....

BlaxicanTroller
Yep, force choke. And guess what? A light saber cant cut through stone like paper to. And the reason why luke'ssaber didn't go through Vaders suit is because Luke out almost knwo force behind it when he hit him.I read that in the ESB novel.

kamikz
Yeah, and because he didn't actually get a good hit, he barley hit him... And Vader's suit was made of some cortosis as well....

Superboy Prime
Exactly.

Seer Q'Anilia
Darth Traya, if given all her lightsabers would take this fight with utter ease. I would even say she win against Sephiroth quicker than Darth Nihilus.

Dark-Jaxx
Traya is NOT as powerful as Nihilus. As a matter of fact she is the weakest of the Triumvirate.

Dude, Traya has no actual saber skills, as a matter of fact she isn't very good at saber fighting.

If they start two feet from one another Traya gets cut in half.

Seer Q'Anilia
Never said that Traya was as powerful as Nihilus. Never even implied it. I just can not see Sephiroth stand strong against a force wave and three lightsabers attacking at the same time.

Terryc250
^ I don't see Traya surviving the negative lifestream, a gesture could cover a city instantly, nor can i see traya surviving his TK, or even a speedblitz from Sephiroth

Sephiroth is far faster, far more powerful, far more versatile.

Seer Q'Anilia
But did Sephiroth obtain the negative lifestream in VII?

Dark-Jaxx
All Sephiroth needs to do is swing his sword and kill her. Traya will be defensless.

Jayct
Going by Kingdom Heart abilities, Sephiroth just teleports behind her and slices her in half, she would not be expecting that if she had no prep time. He should be able to teleport away from three attacking lightsabers, from a choke hold, from a force throw, anything really.

Dark-Jaxx
Kingdom HEarts is noncanon, and as such cannot be used.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.