Spiderman in Gothom City

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Redatom65
god bless peter parker he wouldn't survive a minute in gothom what do you guys think.

Him going against the scarecrow he'd freak let alone someone like hush and the joker, i dunno you tell me

Big Sexy
Parker would be ok. Remember this is the same guy who once thought he was a clone, saw his parent come back, his baby was killed by GG, on trial for murder, and is haunted by the death of Gwen. Mental trauma is nothing new to spiderman.

Inhuman
You serious?

Redatom65
well i think if peter were in gotham he wouldn't be as much of a wise@$$ probaly ::shrugs::

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Redatom65
god bless peter parker he wouldn't survive a minute in gothom what do you guys think.

Him going against the scarecrow he'd freak let alone someone like hush and the joker, i dunno you tell me

no shit...

So having a rogues equally full of psychotic, smarter, stronger and generally more dangerous villains would render him inept in Gotham?

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
no shit...

So having a rogues equally full of psychotic, smarter, stronger and generally more dangerous villains would render him inept in Gotham? Does batman even have a rogue over class 10? Thats like Banes max

D-Block
Spiderman would clean Gotham up

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Does batman even have a rogue over class 10? Thats like Banes max

Yes, but only occasional/rare villains(cept probably clayface). i can only think of one so far and it's Charaxes.

Grimm22
I think that the Joker might freak him out, but other than that there isnt really anyone else that would be a threat to Spidey no expression

Why do all of Bats villans suck What the f**k?

Dinalfos
Spiderman slapped the Joker like a little ***** in the first Batman/Spiderman cross over. And eventhough it's only a cross over, it's far more believable than the other ones.

But seriously, Spiderman will the clean the **** up in Gotham.

Sparkz
Does batman even have a rogue over class 10? Thats like Banes max

Isn't Bane vastly weaker than Spidey?

grey fox
Originally posted by Sparkz
Isn't Bane vastly weaker than Spidey?

Yup , at his max Bane is.....

Get ready for it........

Can you feel the tension rising ......

Almost !!!

CLASS 2 !!!!!!! Happy Dance alien happy ninja pirate rock raver shifty

who?-kid
I wouldn't say vastly. But he's definitely not as strong as Spider-Man, that's for sure.

I think Spider-Man has the most dangerous villains. He has sooooo many enemies, he fought at least half of the Marvel Universe.

But of course, the Joker would freak him out big grin

Sparkz
Originally posted by grey fox
Yup , at his max Bane is.....

Get ready for it........

Can you feel the tension rising ......

Almost !!!

CLASS 2 !!!!!!! Happy Dance alien happy ninja pirate rock raver shifty

Lol the only enemy I'v ever thought spidey would have trouble with out of Batmans rouge gallery is clayface, but im sure he'd figure a way to beat him if he can beat sandman and hydroman.

And with enough willpower I'd bet Spidey could fight off Scarecrows fear gas, Parker deals with guilt every day he's probaly used to it by now....besides his new suit filters gas, through his mask....

magneto1992
C`mon the joker for spiderman is a joke, remeber when he beat the joker in the batman-spiderman comic

kgkg
joker pawns spiderman

Soljer
Originally posted by kgkg
joker pawns spiderman

Wait, didn't spiderman HUMILIATE Bruce with how easily he captured the Joker? :-/

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by Soljer
Wait, didn't spiderman HUMILIATE Bruce with how easily he captured the Joker? :-/

Uh, is that the comic where Batman beats up Carnage?

grey fox
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
Uh, is that the comic where Batman beats up Carnage?

Yes......and their wasn't a teleporter ether. OR A DAMN MOTHERBOX !!!!!

Sam Z
How did he beat Carnage?

Sparkz
Originally posted by Sam Z
How did he beat Carnage?

I don't know, but I know Joker nocked out Carnage with a crow bar....

who?-kid
Carnage had Batman at his mercy and could have killed him very easily (I don't remember the details, so correct me if I'm wrong) and Joker saved Batman.

bigbran
how deos he get knocked out by a crowbar? let alone when a 2 strength is swinging it.

Sparkz
Originally posted by bigbran
how deos he get knocked out by a crowbar? let alone when a 2 strength is swinging it.

Exactly why crossovers are a load of crap.

Dinalfos
No, that's not at all what happened. Crowbar? What teh helzors?! Batty managed to break free from Carnage's grip because the Joker threatened to kill the whole city(including Carnage, ofcourse). Kasady's Symb started to weaken, allowing Batty Boy to knock him out.

(And then The Joker got pimp slapped like a little whore by Spiderman)

Sparkz
Originally posted by Dinalfos
No, that's not at all what happened. Crowbar? What teh helzors?! Batty managed to break free from Carnage's grip because the Joker threatened to kill the whole city(including Carnage, ofcourse). Kasady's Symb started to weaken, allowing Batty Boy to knock him out.

(And then The Joker got pimp slapped like a little whore by Spiderman)

Oh I seem to rember some1 ages ago saying joker KO'ed carnage with a crow bar.

Sam Z
Originally posted by Sparkz
I don't know, but I know Joker nocked out Carnage with a crow bar....

What the f**k? That's REALLY stupid...

Wolverine2006
Parker would be ok. Remember this is the same guy who once thought he was a clone, saw his parent come back, his baby was killed by GG, on trial for murder, and is haunted by the death of Gwen. Mental trauma is nothing new to spiderman.

this may sound stupid but GG killed Spidey's baby?

Sam Z
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

yeserm

MrHeavySilence
Originally posted by who?-kid
Carnage had Batman at his mercy and could have killed him very easily (I don't remember the details, so correct me if I'm wrong) and Joker saved Batman.

He only held a sharp object at Batman's throat. "At his mercy" is an overstatement.

DigiMark007
What's with this plague of Gotham City threads? Or Gothom in this case (isn't that ruled over by Batman's cousin, Heir Batkick the III???).

Tank_6603
two words, Solomon Grundy

who?-kid
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
He only held a sharp object at Batman's throat. "At his mercy" is an overstatement.
How would you call it ? As I remember, Batman had no way of escaping.

willRules
Originally posted by Wolverine2006

Yep it was quite an emotional story, up their with the death of Gwen Stacy. Osborn had one of his agents poison Mary Jane's foods whilst she was pregnant sad

Mr.V
You know now you hear it, it sounds absolutely ridiculous, getting someoone to poison some-ones food to kill their unborn baby. kind of sounds like a days of our lives storyline. big grin

steverules
Plus his clone died as well, so that's 2 deaths in one day.

willRules
Not to mention Reilly died saving Peter's life. It was a tad cliche now I think about it.................great ending to the clone saga though............

steverules
That's kinda wat I meant with his clone dying but yh sure a good ending

marvelprince
Spider-Man has been through more than any other hero I can think of. Batman's parents parents died when he was a little boy. So did Peter's. Then this Uncle who fufilled the role of father got killed because of his own selfish actions. Batman lost Jason. Well Spider-Man lost the love of his life in Gwen twice when you count Civil War. He also lost two children, his unborn child with MJ and his son Richie in HoM. So besides being way physically superior to practically every villian in Gotham he's been through so much that I doubt any of their mind games would bother him.

Spider-Man easily cleans up Gotham then moves onto Metropolis for a challlenge

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.