thanos vs darkseid(no oe)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
can darkseid beat thanos h2h, my vote is hell no. they fight in new york, cum all ye thanos haters.

Redatom65
Darkseid 6.7/10

D-Block
I'm going with Thanos

Big Sexy
this is a beef between bigbran and mider, Anyway I say current Darkseid gets tossed. Pc would win.

bigbran
thanos will crush him(this was made for the, oh dark uses the oe and beats him,)

Sixth_Winged
Current Darkseid will beg for mercy once his eyeknobs are rendered useless.

bigbran
current thanos vs current darkseid, hmmmmmmm, but with mider, darkseid will win.

Mider
a jobbing darkseid would lose a non jobbing darkseid would win, current darkseid who jobbs would lose if he stoped jobbing he'd own your fanboy icon

Mider
if you have such confidence in your little thanos why dont you put him up against a non jobbing darkseid your probably to scared.

Mider
yeah no responce suprise suprise

bigbran
is there such a thing? i put a non jobbing champ against supes and he lost. and thanos is power hitter. dark loses to supes h2h, and everyway. i luv this pic.

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Mider
yeah no responce suprise suprise sleep

Redatom65
Is wolverine in this fight?

anyway seriosuly Darkseid would win this fight

Mider
yeah there is such a thing im sure you wont remember cause your fanboy brain pushes it out of your head, non jobbing darkseid would take your precious thanos and shove his head up his own butt

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Redatom65
Is wolverine in this fight?

anyway seriosuly Darkseid would win this fight Current would be molested like a kid at michael Jacksons Ranch

Mider
so what about it big bran shall we use non jobbing darkseid for this fight or are you scared your thanos will get his head bashed in

Big Sexy
Dudes will you both chill, they are damn comic characters

Mider
yeah i should be like you and the others right THANOS WINS DERR THANOS WINS DERRR

bigbran
how would dark "own this fight" the only chance he has is the oe.

Big Sexy
yeah i should be like you and the others right THANOS WINS DERR THANOS WINS DERRR Actually thats probably the smartest post you have ever made considering your bad grammar, language, and childlike attitude in most of your threads.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Big Sexy
Current would be molested like a kid at michael Jacksons Ranch

current wolverine? why not old wolvie too. wolvie would gwt owned by mike jackson especially on his own turf

Inhuman
Thanos Pimp Slap > Darkseid

bigbran
i dont care, the only way i see dark winning is with the oe. even the desroyer from jlu would be beat.

Mider
stop running around the question is this non jobbing darkseid or jobbing darkseid just say yes or no is that to hard for you?

Redatom65
^
amen brother/sister

bigbran
ya i should be like you and say THANOS LOSES DERR THANOS LOSES DERR

Redatom65
really explain how we see thanos beating darkseid thanos is homage to darkseid for starters so their practiclly the same mold

Mider
yeah but those words almost never come out of your mouth your just scared to put him up against non jobbing darkseid i have asked you three times or so to put the rules to be thanos vs non jobbing darkseid and all you do is avoid the question

bigbran
i said i dont care.

Redatom65
this miider fellow raises yet another good point

if wolvie isn't in this fight then darksied most likly wins

Rols
Stalemate!!! there you go.

Mider
dude just say yes or no gosh YES non jobbing darkseid NO jobbing darkseid say one and get it over with

bigbran
actully thanos is darkseid done right.

Redatom65
Originally posted by Rols
Stalemate!!! there you go.

ok works for me doctor

Redatom65
Originally posted by bigbran
actully thanos is darkseid done right.

HOW DARE YOU INSULT KIRBY!

Mider
no YES answer once again scardy :P

bigbran
non jobbing darkseid, then.

Big Sexy
^
amen brother/sister Well theres a little problem with that both of you. Depite would you believe there are people that can like Thanos and not be a fanboy, considering who is on my sig to tell you one of my favorites.
Anyway I see a real dilemma with Darkseid which is:
-throughout the early years of crisis he has shown that he was a significant force in the DC universe yet even then he went back and forth with his son orion. I like Darkseid also but I just have a problem with the precrisis era of DC considering thats where we have comics like Superman vs Ronald Reagon. He has had some impressive feats after the crisis but he has had some consistently bad feats throughout the last 12 years. I reserve judgement of Darkseid until I se him do something again but the way hes going, him and Apocalypse are going to be part of my (would could have beens) in comics.

Redatom65
Big sexy your my hero

bigbran
i knew you woud turn this into thanos loses, god even when he should win, you turn it into thanos loses.

Big Sexy
i knew you woud turn this into thanos loses, god even when he should win, you turn it into thanos loses. Dude this is a touche subject. AT this point and time Thanos would slaughter Darkseid but if previous incarnation was very powerful.

Redatom65
i wanta add the guy in my sig in the mix.... :-P

Mider
your boy would get his butt kicked then, non jobbing darkseid has the following feats

switched two planets from there locations under his own power

mind controlled 3,000,000 daxamites which are superman level beings

turned a lobo clone to statue

beat up a guy who beat orion and his team up alone

he mocked the lords of order and chaos to there faces, and they where scared of him

dont know if this was an avatar of not but he held his own against supes and WW and another being whom i cant remeber AT ONCE

when he was beating the crap out of the gauridans of the galaxy they made a deal to leave him alone they got there butts beat so badly by his army that they erased the entire battle from there records, then they even left one of there GL's behind cause he asked for him

he made time and space fold around DC ares who had the godwave and have it hold him in place

oh yeah and he has been said to humble millenium giants the DC equivalents to the celestials

your lucky there is no OE if he did thanos wouldnt even last THAT long, oh and for your info branhole current darkseid now that i remeber it has the anti life equation even if i didnt ask you to use non jobbing darkseid your little fanboy icon would have still gotten owned beyond comparsion

Big Sexy
Big sexy your my hero big grin Thanks

Big Sexy
your boy would get his butt kicked then, non jobbing darkseid has the following feats

he mocked the lords of order and chaos to there faces, and they where scared of him

dont know if this was an avatar of not but he held his own against supes and WW and another being whom i cant remeber AT ONCE

when he was beating the crap out of the gauridans of the galaxy they made a deal to leave him alone they got there butts beat so badly by his army that they erased the entire battle from there records, then they even left one of there GL's behind cause he asked for him

he made time and space fold around DC ares who had the godwave and have it hold him in place

your lucky there is no OE if he did thanos wouldnt even last THAT long, oh and for your info branhole current darkseid now that i remeber it has the anti life equation even if i didnt ask you to use non jobbing darkseid your little fanboy icon would have still gotten owned beyond comparsion Will the horror of both of your bickering ever end

Redatom65
big grin Thanks

Happy Dance thumb up

Can i be your sidekick mr. sexy

Sixth_Winged
I kept hearing this feat from DS supporters. You do know, that we don't know exactly how resistant are they from telepathy. It's just a planetary control feat, nothing to fuss about other than he's controlling the big guns. They're similar to kryptonians in physical attributes, but unlike them, they don't have any mental MA's like TVO or have glaringly encountered telepaths before.

Mider
he locked himself into a hole not knowing darkseids feats, then he forgot that current darkseid has the anti life equation which he used to destroy the entire fourth world and also when orion had that same equation he used it to stop a multiversal scale bad guy, and also controlled millenium gaints.

UniOmni
Correction Mider. Millenium Giants are the DC analogue of the Celestials. Not Promethian Giants.

Big Sexy

oh yeah and he has been said to humble promethian giants the DC equivalents to the celestials

your lucky there is no OE if he did thanos wouldnt even last THAT long, oh and for your info branhole current darkseid now that i remeber it has the anti life equation even if i didnt ask you to use non jobbing darkseid your little fanboy icon would have still gotten owned beyond comparsion And mider you have to accept that characters change. What is the purpose of you creating numerous threads just to make an opposition of Thanos loosing. If you don't like him then why waste your time.

Redatom65
ok superman and wolverine v.s darkseid and thanos

sorry that's over kill

wolverine v.s Darkseid and Thanos

still over kill

hmmmm Big Sexy solve this dispute

Big Sexy
Happy Dance thumb up

Can i be your sidekick mr. sexy Sure big grin

Mider
he would have lost anyway big sexy, current darkseid has the anti life equation thanos actually had a better chance against non jobbing darkseid then the current one who has the ALE.

Big Sexy
ok superman and wolverine v.s darkseid and thanos

sorry that's over kill

wolverine v.s Darkseid and Thanos

still over kill

hmmmm Big Sexy solve this dispute You would need Batgod with Darkseid/ Thanos for their win.

Redatom65
Sure big grin

Jumpy wheelchair

Mider
oh and for endurance during the great darkness saga darkseid servived a solar system destroying blast and wasnt even KO'd

bigbran
and in comics thanos keeps getting higher and higher. ds was a good villian, was.

Mider
did i also mention that he killed gods and absorbed there power and that a DC skyfather said he and his entire panthion couldnt beat darkseid

Redatom65
You would need Batgod with Darkseid/ Thanos for their win.

gee wilickers dr. sexy what would i do with out you

:hits-Head:

Sixth_Winged
I've been kinda wondering. Which is the real ds.

The one who appeared in Seven Soldiers who had the anti-life equation.

or

The one who was trapped in the source wall. Which was freed just so recently by Superman in S/B

or

Does those two versions coincide?

Big Sexy
he would have lost anyway big sexy, current darkseid has the anti life equation thanos actually had a better chance against non jobbing darkseid then the current one who has the ALE. Yeah I understand that but I'm pretty sure the threadstarter wanted the version seen so blatently within the last few years. I think the anti life equation is something everyone should hold off on, ( justy like Sentry stalemating Galactus) because they is nothing concrete of what it can do.

Mider
DC is having a prob with that i hope that they keep the seven soldiers version though

Redatom65
ok since this is a hot topic issue were taking this to Stan Lee and President Bush!

Mider
yeah was untill he got the ALE equation big grin

Big Sexy
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

or

The one who was trapped in the source wall. Which was freed just so recently by Superman in S/B

or

Does those two versions coincide? I have no idea dude. I think what happen was the writers wanted to make Superman able to defeat Darkseid if he did not hold back but others didn't. Thats why theres so many avatar retcons. Heres another problem, according to some writers Darkseid can only exist in avatar form, if thats the case, would that mean that the precrisis version was just another avatar himself?

Redatom65
Big Sexy is an Icon

Mider
meh its unknown there totally screwing up on continuity i mean even worse then marvel usually does, they say the real darkseid cannot be defeated i dont get it they say the jobbers where avatars how can they be avatars does this mean that the one who has the ALE is an avatar or that the one with really good feats is an avatar thats a really strong avatar then.

Big Sexy
currently if the Thanos that we see now met with the pre crisis version, I think it wouldn't be a mudstomp considering how much good Thanos is at prep. He wouldnt attack him outright considering that would be a loosing battle.

bigbran
thanos has never had an avatar, he doesnt need it.

Redatom65
i'm about a year or two behind on DC is Darkseid still stuck where superman put him in the supergirl arc of Superman/Batman

Rols
That would be tough, fighting against uber Darkseid. He lose 10/10

Mider
yeah cause thanos aint as strong as darkseid darkseid is a known cosmic who is needed in the DCU thanos aint even that in MU

Redatom65
guess that's a yes....batman did preety well against darkseid...

Big Sexy
That would be tough, fighting against uber Darkseid. He lose 10/10 I dont know , when you can outsmart a being like the Omega( who was more powerful than Galactus) then you should definitely get respect. I see it as a possibility that Thanos outsmarts precrisis darkseid.

bigbran
the thing about the avatars is that, if the real dark is like supes and cant be effectited by the oe, then how can avatars take it, the comic writers dont check this thouroughly.

Redatom65
thanks....

Big Sexy
thanks.... Currently Darkseid has been freed from the source wall and he has the anti life equation.

bigbran
y can the avatars take the oe, they arent needed for the source, it akes no sense.

Redatom65
ah see big sexy appeciates me

Mider
yeah why dont you ask that when thanos does stuff like he does, knocking down galactus? wth?

Big Sexy
But the problem is that Darkseid never was affected by the COIE. The version we see now is supposed to be the original.

bigbran
weak galactus.

Rols
A lot makes no sense in DC, there story is just to big.

Big Sexy
yeah why dont you ask that when thanos does stuff like he does, knocking down galactus? wth? Because after THANOS The END, he got an upgrade. As of yet we dont know the full extent. Also the issue when he refuses death he got an upgrade. For all we know that may be in his powerset know.

bigbran
and thanos doesnt have inconsistent showings like dark.

Rols
Thanos alway is on top dough, even with inconsestency, thats why it does not bother me big grin. But you get Darkseid who gets clobbered by Supes on a daily basis, get humbled by the Teen Titans, gets bounce like a basketball by Doomsday, its quite saddening sad .

bigbran
darkseid isnt going to win this, darkseid was ok in the cartoon, and thats about it.

Mider
he already won this thread get over it you made him win and current darkseid would not even notice thanos

bigbran
ya i didnt know curent darkseid is on a galactus level, and nobody just walks by thanos w/o noticing.

bigbran
your overating one of the biggest jobbers in comics.

Mider
actually none jobbing darkseid is galactus level current darkseid is multiversal level

Rols
Actually there is only one Darkside; bad writin, good writtin or greatest writin one but all desame.

bigbran
galactus level? multiversal level? wow and he gets beat by supes every tuesday.

bigbran
i had no idea dark was as powerful as phoenix. and im a thanos luver,at least i only think thanos is a skyfather.

bigbran
not a cosmic god.

Adam Warlock
Thanos alway is on top dough, even with inconsestency, thats why it does not bother me big grin. But you get Darkseid who gets clobbered by Supes on a daily basis, get humbled by the Teen Titans, gets bounce like a basketball by Doomsday, its quite saddening sad .

laughing

Big Sexy
actually none jobbing darkseid is galactus level current darkseid is multiversal level I wouldn't say he was Galactus level, I would say he was below celestial but above skyfather.

Big Sexy
i had no idea dark was as powerful as phoenix. and im a thanos luver,at least i only think thanos is a skyfather. Dude dont get carried, he never was nor is Phoenix level. At first he was above skyfather but not Galactus level, then he became herald level, now its unclear considering no one knows what the anti-life equation is

Sea King
wow i say thanos would win i mean i hear hes ultiment powerful laughing

nan just messin darkside takes his head or omega beams his @$$

Big Sexy
Well at precriss I say darkeid 7/10 considering how much of a monster Thanos is with prep
His last incarnation Thanos 9/10
The ALE is not a good status considering thanos himself has held that type of power which is above the ALE

Big Sexy
he already won this thread get over it you made him win and current darkseid would not even notice thanos But mider if you compare point in time:

Thanos with IG > Precrisis Darkseid
Thanos > Jobberseid
Thanos with the HOTU> Darkseid with the ALE

see what I mean. I like them both but thanos has more high end feats.

Mider
it dont matter this is CURRENT thanos no IG no THOTU

Sixth_Winged
I have no idea dude. I think what happen was the writers wanted to make Superman able to defeat Darkseid if he did not hold back but others didn't. Thats why theres so many avatar retcons. Heres another problem, according to some writers Darkseid can only exist in avatar form, if thats the case, would that mean that the precrisis version was just another avatar himself?

I figured out if they went with the Seven Soldiers version of Darkseid, although easily uber powerful, the stories and character would reek.

look, it's the new DCU's Kingpin of crime: Darkside

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/1/1b/Darkseid_7s.gif

I just knew from the day i saw Uxas he'd aspired to be a businessman.

Big Sexy
it dont matter this is CURRENT thanos no IG no THOTU My point is you are very dismissive of anything Thanos has down when you look at it , he has three incarnations that could beat three incarnations of darkseid. I know you try to dismiss it because of it not necessarily being his power but that could be said for beings like ion or Parallax also. You dont seem to have the dismissive attitude towards them do you?

Big Sexy
Mider, though I like both characters I like Thanos more than Darkseid but I dont go on every thread I can find to find away to make him loose. You may like Darkseid more but Thanos has done things Darkseid couldn't dream of yet you consistently try to find a way for Thanos to loose. Personally I think its jealousy, I think Thanos is a lot of what you wanted Darkseid to be instead of what he has become. You only claim for him at the moment is the ALE but I gurantee one way or another it will be Superman that takes him down. My point is that you really shouldn't try to take away what Thanos has done to make yourself feel better about what Darkseid has become. Its just comics dude.

Thanos_6383
yeah i should be like you and the others right THANOS WINS DERR THANOS WINS DERRR

What do you mean by "others"?

the Darkone
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged

or

or

Does those two versions coincide?

the one with the anti-life equation is a elseworld.

the Darkone
Originally posted by the Darkone
It's not the one with the anti-life equation, tha DS is a elseworld.

Mider
yeah im so sure that thanos could humble millenium giants under his own power or scare the lords of order and chaos under his own power, dont forget the mind controll feats, or moving two planets out of orbit, then with the OE he hurt the anti monitor and spectre, under his own power he did this not tech so what are you talking about how thanos can do things darkseid cant? blame DC for his low showings they want everyone to job to superman, if thanos was in dc he'd be getting slaped around just as badly so i dont know what this nonsense is about how you guys think thanos cant ever lose, if people wouldnt keep making these threads for the sake of making thanos look good maybe i wouldnt say nothing, i mean why does anyone in here make a thread with thanos since you all think he usually wins anyone under a cosmic cant beat thanos how lame, even others say oh he can defeat skyfathers the only evidence is oh he beat the beyonder, the beyonder was traped in a cosmic prision give me a break you really think that odin or zues would have that happen to him? RKT is more powreful then odin but i would think odin can also melt adimantium yet the beyonder who is supposidly stronger cant even escape a lame jail......she cannot be stronger and if she is then she dont know how to use her power, later on they say that thanos is even above the penance stare, i dont know how since he isnt a high level cosmic.

Mider
oh and i believe darkseid killed a being that represented death or something to that nature

Big Sexy
yeah im so sure that thanos could humble millenium giants under his own power or scare the lords of order and chaos under his own power, dont forget the mind controll feats, or moving two planets out of orbit, then with the OE he hurt the anti monitor and spectre, under his own power he did this not tech so what are you talking about how thanos can do things darkseid cant? blame DC for his low showings they want everyone to job to superman, if thanos was in dc he'd be getting slaped around just as badly so i dont know what this nonsense is about how you guys think thanos cant ever lose, if people wouldnt keep making these threads for the sake of making thanos look good maybe i wouldnt say nothing, i mean why does anyone in here make a thread with thanos since you all think he usually wins anyone under a cosmic cant beat thanos how lame, even others say oh he can defeat skyfathers the only evidence is oh he beat the beyonder, the beyonder was traped in a cosmic prision give me a break you really think that odin or zues would have that happen to him? RKT is more powreful then odin but i would think odin can also melt adimantium yet the beyonder who is supposidly stronger cant even escape a lame jail......she cannot be stronger and if she is then she dont know how to use her power, later on they say that thanos is even above the penance stare, i dont know how since he isnt a high level cosmic. no Dude, why do I even waste my time, your not worth this post.

Templares
Thanos had some bad showings too like against Ka-Zar.

I'd like to say that Thanos and Darkseid are equal to each other but as it stands now, Starlin's pet has the edge sad. Regardless, its hard not to love a villain like Thanos.

Mider
the one who made this thread is SUCH a fanboy that he thought oh well darkseid aint nobody of course he didnt even bother looking up his feats or his most recent aquistiion of the ALE, thats my point about thanos fanboys big sexy no matter what circomstances they think thanos gets on top i mean what dont you get about that you judge me yet you yourself dont bother paying attention anyway.

Big Sexy
the one who made this thread is SUCH a fanboy that he thought oh well darkseid aint nobody of course he didnt even bother looking up his feats or his most recent aquistiion of the ALE, thats my point about thanos fanboys big sexy no matter what circomstances they think thanos gets on top i mean what dont you get about that you judge me yet you yourself dont bother paying attention anyway. no expressionDude I am aware of both there powers, I stated why I like thanos more because of how his character is. Dude there are always going to be fanboys for one person or another( you yourself are one). The thread starter did purposly make this thread to tread on Darkseid but how many times have you done it too Thanos. It works both ways. Why dont you both just cut with the thread bashing.

bigbran
why do you call me a fanboy? ive seen darkseid and im not impresed. sure i like him. and i made this thread so that thanos can win, but not for me, i just wanted you to admit tha thanos won, but then you fly off the handle, and call me a fanboy when everyone has said that thanos won.

Juntai
oh and i believe darkseid killed a being that represented death or something to that nature Actually, he used Omega Effect, and turned it into a human child.

Dr.Crankenstein
thanos has higher feats imo. so he should win atleast the majority.

bigbran
thanos crushes him.

Wolverine2006
Thanos wuld make Darkseid eat Kalaban, and then Darkseid wuld cry himself to sleep.

Juntai
Originally posted by Dr.Crankenstein
thanos has higher feats imo. so he should win atleast the majority. Higher than Darkseid without outside sources? You must be off your rocker. If Thanos has no outside help, Darkseid mashes him badly.

Big Sexy
Here is my take
Thanos vs PRE darkseid= Darkseid
Thanos vs current Darkseid= Thanos
Ig thanos greater than Pre darkseid
ALE Darkseid prob greater than IG thanos
HOTU Thanos prob greater than ALE darkseid.

bigbran
greater than the ig?

Big Sexy
greater than the ig? They say its multiversal which would be stronger than the IG but its suspect which is why I say PROB until I really see what it can do.

bigbran
well weve all seen what hotu and ig can do.

Big Sexy
Yeah at this point its only speculation

Mider
yeah but IG is only one universe not a multiverse the ALE was used to defeat a enemy of the source itself.

Big Sexy
yeah but IG is only one universe not a multiverse the ALE was used to defeat a enemy of the source itself. Dude not enough is known about it. It seems to only affect will. It will be concrete, its status after we see what it does.

bigbran
in my opinion they gave darky that power because,they needed to bring him back.

bigbran
here this guy thought of darkseid vs thanos. http://corvusonline.net/thanos/TvsD.html

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.