Spidey takes a long needed vacation...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Inhuman
He calls his friend Bruce Wayne to see if he can take care of spieys teritory for a year. Can Bats clean up spideys hood?

All of Spidys ususal Foes are running rampant. Bats fights or tries to stop each ones rampage one or sometimes 2 at a time like spidey does.
Bats has all his gadgets at his disposal. He has some Prep time for some enemies if they are not destroying the city too much that he has to get there real fast.

the usuals:

-Doc. Oc
-Mysterio
-Shocker
-Scorpion
-Tarantula
-Kraven
-Venom
-Carnage
-Green Goblin
-Hobgoblin
-Rhyno
-sandman
-hydroman
-Vulture
-morbius
-And the others I forgot to list.

Ps. No Motherbox or Boomtube smile

Sam Z
Originally posted by Inhuman

Ps. No Motherbox or Boomtube smile thumb up smile

I think that with gadgets and prep time he can take majority. But he still would have trouble with Scorpion, Carnage, Green Goblin, Venom and possibly with Ock if fights him in close range.
In fight with such villians as Hydro and sandman he would most likely find some way to take them down.

Sixth_Winged
He has to be at his very best, his A-game to take most of these guys. I'm sure he'll come up way in most situations but he'd require major assistance from others specially if they decided grouping themselves(sinister six, twelve anyone?). But it's batman, assuming he got every gear he had, he'd do just fine....unless it's against someone like Black tarantula or Morlun.

King KAM
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
He has to be at his very best, his A-game to take most of these guys. I'm sure he'll come up way in most situations but he'd require major assistance from others specially if they decided grouping themselves(sinister six, twelve anyone?). But it's batman, assuming he got every gear he had, he'd do just fine....unless it's against someone like Black tarantula or Morlun. his best??? Spidey fights a bunch of B-List villains, Bats would have a breeze here.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by King KAM
his best??? Spidey fights a bunch of B-List villains, Bats would have a breeze here.

Dr. Octopus, Green Goblin, Sandman, Electro(sometimes), Hobgoblin, Venom? whistle Even, his foe Kingpin has handled Cap devil. The rest of his B-list villains could kill Batman's foes 10x over.

And while we're on the topic. 80%-90% of batman's foes are b-listers too albeit the normal street leveller type.

Scoobless
I think a Batman/Morbius crossover would be worth reading

Grimm22
The only ones that might give him trouble would be venom and carnage wink

King KAM
Originally posted by Grimm22
The only ones that might give him trouble would be venom and carnage wink more like carnage, sonics would rock venoms world.

Scoobless
The only ones that might give him trouble would be venom and carnage wink

Yeah right.... how's he getting past Doc Ock's arms and forcefield?

The Goblins are vastly physically superior to Batman and carry more weapons than he does

Kraven with prep would take him down 50/50

etc, etc .... too many of Spidey's villains are fast, strong, smart or powerful enough to kill Batman (without extensive prep time)

Sam Z
Ock has forcefield?erm

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sam Z
Ock has forcefield?erm

Yeah I know since when is this no expression

Sparkz

Yeah he has one as far as I know he's only ever used it once but there may have been others, but even so the arms alone are enough to give Bats a good fight...

Sparkz
And is it only me that thinks the Shocker could be a real problem for Batman, ever since he got his weapons upgraded he's seemed pretty damn tough.

Scoobless
Ock has forcefield?erm

I don't have it scanned..... but in one of his more recent appearances he kidnaps some ambassador from someplace (vague, huh?) and announces that he'll kill him if Spider-Man doesn't come into the middle of town and unmask himself.... the police shoot at him and the bullets bounce off his forcefield

Sparkz
Originally posted by Scoobless
I don't have it scanned..... but in one of his more recent appearances he kidnaps some ambassador from someplace (vague, huh?) and announces that he'll kill him if Spider-Man doesn't come into the middle of town and unmask himself.... the police shoot at him and the bullets bounce off his forcefield

Ok hes used it twice...he also used it when he was first bought back to life a while ago...

Templares
Batman has his work cutout for him. Ock, The Kingpin, Black Tarantula and Osborn are not only his physical superior, they are also smart and has plenty of resources to cause havoc with.

Sparkz
Doc Ock's force Field

http://img460.imageshack.us/img460/7788/1917albumsidcup00162xk.jpg

Scoobless
Ock has forcefield?erm

I sometimes find it funny that people in this forum will argue "confidently" about characters when they really don't know their capabilities that well at all.

Here ya go:

http://img505.imageshack.us/img505/9717/ock10wb.th.jpg

http://img526.imageshack.us/img526/2500/ock27ig.th.jpg

smile

Sparkz
And here is another
http://img468.imageshack.us/img468/2451/sforcefield7pm.jpg

Inhuman
I sometimes find it funny that people in this forum will argue "confidently" about characters when they really don't know their capabilities that well at all.

Here ya go:

smile

nice smile

Inhuman
forgot The Lizard, kingpin, black tarantula, electro, morlun sad

Guess they go in the "others I forgot to list" category

batdude123

*slips into a berserker rage*

mad mad censored cursing stick out tongue

Inhuman
Originally posted by batdude123
*slips into a berserker rage*

mad mad censored cursing stick out tongue

laughing rolling on floor laughing cool

MrHeavySilence
He could do it. It'd be trouble at first, though.

brainchild81
Batman does alright for a few days and then gets murdered.

Sam Z

I read that issue a while ago but I don't remember any forcefield there. I believe he used somekind of toy or bot that looked like him, not sure though...

grey fox
Originally posted by brainchild81
Batman does alright for a few days and then gets murdered.

thumb up

Scoobless
I read that issue a while ago but I don't remember any forcefield there. I believe he used somekind of toy or bot that looked like him, not sure though...

Nope, it was definitely a forcefield

Broly92
Batman pretends to be a badguy considering how dark his coustem is and when they are not looking uses his gadgets to knock them out and still "pretends" to be a badguy and steals from banks even though he is rich batman then when they get out of jail he pribes them

Eragon993
I agree with broly thumb up

Inhuman
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
He could do it. It'd be trouble at first, though.

For a year?

Sam Z

How did i missed that? confused
I was talking about moment when he was inside the house with hostages.

MrHeavySilence

That looks like Ultimate Spidey

bigbran
wheres black tarantula?!!??!?!?1?!!?!?

Inhuman
Originally posted by bigbran
wheres black tarantula?!!??!?!?1?!!?!?

forgot The Lizard, kingpin, black tarantula, electro, morlun
Guess they go in the "others I forgot to list" category

I forgot some.
I posted that after, some poeple missed it I guess. erm
ps. Im still missing a bunch.

willRules
Batman wouldn't get very far without prep, otherwise even some of spidey's less powerful enemies screw Batsy sad

Scoobless
How did i missed that? confused
I was talking about moment when he was inside the house with hostages.

Yeah, that was a sort of scarecrow type thing with a radio strapped onto it

Metalmanx
He calls his friend Bruce Wayne to see if he can take care of spieys teritory for a year. Can Bats clean up spideys hood?

All of Spidys ususal Foes are running rampant. Bats fights or tries to stop each ones rampage one or sometimes 2 at a time like spidey does.
Bats has all his gadgets at his disposal. He has some Prep time for some enemies if they are not destroying the city too much that he has to get there real fast.

the usuals:

-Doc. Oc
-Mysterio
-Shocker
-Scorpion
-Tarantula
-Kraven
-Venom
-Carnage
-Green Goblin
-Hobgoblin
-Rhyno
-sandman
-hydroman
-Vulture
-morbius
-And the others I forgot to list.

No, Batman can't completely clean up Spidey's hood. He can take out several of these baddies, but for the most part, they wipe the floor with him.

For example:

-Venom
-Carnage
-Hydroman
-Sandman
-Morlun (would completely decimate Batman)
-Doc Ock

I could probably go on. But you get my point.

Accel
Originally posted by MrHeavySilence
That looks like Ultimate Spidey
Nope.

juggernaut66666
he gets killed by dock ock

bherrle
Is this JLA Batman? If so, there's no one on this list that are close to some of the beings he's thrown down with.

Hell, with prep he stood toe-to-toe with Darkseid for a bit in Superman/Batman: Supergirl.

Plus, since we can assume Spidey would give Batman all the info he has on all the guys Batman would face before he left, I'd say Batman is capable of cleaning the hood up for Spiderman.

Accel
Btas punching Darkseid like he did was complete BS and will most likely be retconned if it hasn't already happened.

Private Pion
In the year, anyone who Spidey can beat at average, goes down with Spidey levels of fuss.

The occasional one which can be taken care of with some gadget (Doc Ock or Venom, for example) go down easier, but ones like Sandman are a bit of a struggle.

bherrle
"Btas punching Darkseid like he did was complete BS and will most likely be retconned if it hasn't already happened."

It just means he is that good with prep... btw, what does retconned mean? embarrasment

Private Pion
Originally posted by bherrle
"Btas punching Darkseid like he did was complete BS and will most likely be retconned if it hasn't already happened."

It just means he is that good with prep... btw, what does retconned mean? embarrasment

History is changed or revealed to be different to something we once thought it to be.

Big Sexy
A better explanation of retcon is the writer F#cked up and now they put a retraction basically of the comic.

Private Pion
Originally posted by Big Sexy
A better explanation of retcon is the writer F#cked up and now they put a retraction basically of the comic.

Not always; It may just be done for story telling purposes.

Big Sexy
Darkseid Avatars, Thanos and Kazaar,and most crossovers come to mind as F#ck ups.

The secret wars 1 and 2, and the death of Jason Todd come to mind as part of the storyline

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by bherrle

Not really. Unless borrowing a mother box from someone means good prep.

The real good prep that happened in that arc was batman blackmailing darkseid. And even that was utter bs darkseid just folded and not use his powers against him.

Retcon means retroactive continuity.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Retcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.