Sasquatch with tree runs the gauntlet...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Sasquatch gets a fresh tree after each fight and is recharged. Normal Sasquatch, no Tanaraq involved. How far does he get?

1. Captain America

2. Luke Cage

3. Namorita

4. M

5. Warpath

6. Wolverine

7. Sebastian Shaw

8. Current She-Hulk

grey fox
Clears it

Mider
who is M

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Mider
who is M http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M_%28comics%29

Adam Warlock
Current She-Hulk has the potential to stop him.

Grimm22
Sasquatch clears it wink

This order is messed up though no expression

Rather it should be....

1. Namorita

2. M

3. Luke Cage

4. Warpath

5. Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Sebastian Shaw

8. Current She-Hulk

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by Grimm22
Sasquatch clears it wink

This order is messed up though no expression

Rather it should be....

1. Namorita

2. M

3. Luke Cage

4. Warpath

5. Captain America

6. Wolverine

7. Sebastian Shaw

8. Current She-Hulk It's not messed up. It's not supposed to be in order from weakest to strongest, or any kind of order, except what it is. wink

Though, i don't agree with your order, if it's supposed to be weakest to strongest. Captain America over Warpath? Only if the factor's involved, otherwise no.

olympian
He gets to She Hulk.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
It's not messed up. It's not supposed to be in order from weakest to strongest, or any kind of order, except what it is. wink

Though, i don't agree with your order, if it's supposed to be weakest to strongest. Captain America over Warpath? Only if the factor's involved, otherwise no.

Cap pwns Warpath wink

Seriously, he's basicly Wolverine except without an claws or an adamantium skelaton or a healing factor big grin

Besides, Cap could take down everyone on this list up to She Hulk

Sebastion Shaw is debateable erm

King_Mungi
I thought current She Hulk got depowered? but the She Hulk which was said to be stronger than Thing just using one hand and stronger than Hercules she stops Sasquatch.

Lucid Lui
Cap pwns Warpath wink

Seriously, he's basicly Wolverine except without an claws or an adamantium skelaton or a healing factor big grin Yeah, except Warpath is around class 70, can fly, has a good degree of super speed and is pretty damn durable. Warpath should completely own Wolverine.

Inhuman
Maybe clears it.

Whats current she-hulks strength level?

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Inhuman
Maybe clears it.

Whats current she-hulks strength level?

I was sure current She Hulk was back to classic strength, but She Hulk prior to the new run was uberly strong.

Inhuman
Originally posted by King_Mungi
I was sure current She Hulk was back to classic strength, but She Hulk prior to the new run was uberly strong.

If shes back to classic then ill go ahead and say he clears it.
(he does get a big ol red wood each fight stick out tongue )

Grimm22
Yeah, except Warpath is around class 70, can fly, has a good degree of super speed and is pretty damn durable. Warpath should completely own Wolverine.

Heh, I had no idea that Warpath was that powerful erm

I thought he just had the power of his brother no expression

Lucid Lui
Heh, I had no idea that Warpath was that powerful erm

I thought he just had the power of his brother no expression He started out that way, but as he's grown he's become stronger. He had a decent showing against Juggs one time.

The more i think about it, this fight wouldn't be easy for Sasquatch.

Grimm22
He started out that way, but as he's grown he's become stronger. He had a decent showing against Juggs one time.

The more i think about it, this fight wouldn't be easy for Sasquatch.

Yeah I have the comic where he takes on Juggs no expression

X-Force #3 if im not mistaken erm

Juggs did compare him with colossus stick out tongue

snoopdogg
Yeah I have the comic where he takes on Juggs no expression

X-Force #3 if im not mistaken erm

Juggs did compare him with colossus stick out tongue In a Spiderman comic Juggs was owning X-Force easily including Warpath.

Sebastian Shaw will be a tough one.

What kind of tree does Sasquatch have?

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by snoopdogg
Sebastian Shaw will be a tough one. Agreed, and i personally don't think Sasquatch would be able to overload him. I do think Sasquatch is smart enough to figure out a way to win though.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
What kind of tree does Sasquatch have? A big effin redwood.

Grimm22
Agreed, and i personally don't think Sasquatch would be able to overload him. I do think Sasquatch is smart enough to figure out a way to win though.

A big effin redwood.

A Redwood! eek!

Sasquatch clears it no problem then cool

Wolverine2006
It stops at Wolverine

snoopdogg
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
It stops at Wolverine April fools day was like 2 months ago.

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Wolverine2006
It stops at Wolverine

A wolverine fanboy, who calls himself wolverine2006, with a wolverine avatar and a wolverine sig thinks that wolverine can take out Sasquatch.

First of all, you are a cliche.

Second, how do you propose wolverine will beat Sasquatch. What evidence can you put forth?

Warmonger
People seem to have some sort of bizzare knee-jerk reaction when the see the name Wolverine. Either they get all glassy-eyed and say Wolverine is the PWNZR!!!! Or they spluge themselves with indiginity ram thier heads into the ground and swear that he can't beat anyone.

Wolverine certianly has the tools to take down Sas. Last I checked Logan's Claws have periced some beings with equal to or greater durability than Walter. Even if Sas has a redwood he still has to hit Logan with it, not as easy as Wolverine haters would like to belive. Not to mention Wolverine can certainly take punishment even from guys in Sas's strentgh category.

So don't do yourself a diservice and just get all pissed because "OMFG Wovlerine is sooooo overated" it just makes people seem like reverse fan boys.

Grimm22
Sasquatch chucks Wolverine to the moon wink

N'uff Said

KharmaDog
Originally posted by Warmonger
People seem to have some sort of bizzare knee-jerk reaction when the see the name Wolverine. Either they get all glassy-eyed and say Wolverine is the PWNZR!!!! Or they spluge themselves with indiginity ram thier heads into the ground and swear that he can't beat anyone.

The way that the character has developed, I agree that it polarizes people.

Wolverine certianly has the tools to take down Sas. Last I checked Logan's Claws have periced some beings with equal to or greater durability than Walter. Even if Sas has a redwood he still has to hit Logan with it, not as easy as Wolverine haters would like to belive. Not to mention Wolverine can certainly take punishment even from guys in Sas's strentgh category.

Sasquatch has hit wolverine many times, he has hit much faster opponants also.

So don't do yourself a diservice and just get all pissed because "OMFG Wovlerine is sooooo overated" it just makes people seem like reverse fan boys.

I'm not so much pissed as laughing at the point that an uber wolvervine fanboy felt it necc. to state (what is to him) the blatantly obvious. Do you not se the humour in his name, avatar, sig and stated opinon?

Soleran
What really amuses me about bruisers like Sasquatch (who have a brain with brawn) is that Sasi can EASILY defeat logan by simply immobilizing him with a rock on his chest or a huge tree after Logan has been stunned.

Then the really nasty stuff begins because once Wolverine has been immobilized Sasquatch can then jam sticks through logans eyes and nose and jumble his brain up good! YEAH.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Soleran
What really amuses me about bruisers like Sasquatch (who have a brain with brawn) is that Sasi can EASILY defeat logan by simply immobilizing him with a rock on his chest or a huge tree after Logan has been stunned.

Then the really nasty stuff begins because once Wolverine has been immobilized Sasquatch can then jam sticks through logans eyes and nose and jumble his brain up good! YEAH.

Heh i've never thought of it that way confused

Couldnt he just cut the tree off of him though?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.