Brain Vrs Muscle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

magneto1992
Who wins with 72 hours (3 days) of prep and with their normal CIS

Nerds:

Dr Doom
Professor Charles Xavier
Magneto
Iron man
Batman
Mr Fantasitc
Dr Octopus

Vrs

Phisical Cultirist

Superman
He-man
Rhino
Thor
Hulk
Colossos
Juggenaut

lilnutta12
i f no prep den nerds see daisys and angels
but since they have prep
they wud kill powerhouse team

coz powerhouses r jus stupid wid power
wid acception of supes and thor

thor is real challenge tho coz wid out strange they cant really cancel his power out so hed cause some trubl

DigiMark007
I always disliked prep, since many people will just say "Oh, with prep Batman would surely win". But how??

They have a LOT of different people to take down, all of whom are fairly powerful. A few are vulnerable to telepathy, which is probably their only hope. If Reed or Doc Ock gets Juggs' helmet off, Xavier can take Supes, He-Man, Rhino, Colossus, and Juggs out of the fight. Hulk and Thor are problems, but between Tony and Mags, they have a decent defense. I'm sure the could think of something for Hulk (gas pellets or somesuch) but Thor's still incredibly tough to account for, even with prep. He'd probably just take them all out himself.

ThePittman
I would give it to the brains, since they would start this fight with a basic understanding of the others Reed would probably turn the Sun red for a few hours which takes out Superman then turn his God killing machine on Thor. Professor X tells He-Man to rip off Juggernauts helmet then X tells him & He-Man to go beat up on Hulk. Doom plays pin the tail on Rhino and the others see what they can get if they recycle Colossus.

Grimm22
Doom and Reed destroy the strength team big grin

The rest of the brain team finds a cure for Cancer stick out tongue

Whittdawg92
nuh uh, doom, reed AND xavier.

Validus
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I always disliked prep, since many people will just say "Oh, with prep Batman would surely win". But how??
Same. Fantastic Four threads are the absolute worse.

Thor could easily remove all these guys from the battlefield. So could Supes.

Whittdawg92
why the hell isn't braniac on here? he's one of the only cool superman villans

TheKahn
Originally posted by magneto1992
Who wins with 72 hours (3 days) of prep and with their normal CIS

Nerds:

Dr Doom
Professor Charles Xavier
Magneto
Iron man
Batman
Mr Fantasitc
Dr Octopus

Vrs

Phisical Cultirist

Superman
He-man
Rhino
Thor
Hulk
Colossos
Juggenaut

I'd say that the nerds take this fairly easily. He-man, Rhino, Hulk, Juggernaut, and Colossus, while each are extremely powerful in their own rights, are essentially bricks and can be easily removed from the battle field.

That leaves Thor and Superman left to deal with. Superman is an easier target in this case since the prep will allow the nerds time to create and deploy defensive shields to protect them from a speedblitz and because they have Batman on their side who can inform them of Superman's three main weaknesses (red sunlight, kryptonite, and magic). Given the nerds scientific ability and resources I don't see them having any trouble with generating sufficient quantities of the first two and Dr. Doom can supply them with magical attacks.

That leaves Thor who is a major threat by himself. Thankfully, not only does the team have access to all of Ironman's armors (which he can now control and bring into the fight) but they would also have access to the design of the Thorbuster Armor. Normally, finding a sufficient power source to replace the enchanted reactor that originally powered it would be a problem, but as Dr. Doom actually has a copy of the enchanted reactor's design, I don't see them having a great amount of difficult replacing/rebuilding it.

magneto1992
Yeah but this fight is very close that what you think look Superman with prep still a huge thing to think of, he would probably take the mayority of them, but if PX takes control of Thor and use it again Superman they are like the name of Victor......doom

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
nuh uh, doom, reed AND xavier.

Bah, Doom does not work with the handicapped stick out tongue

Inhuman
Brainy side takes it. They can pretty overcome any obstacle IF they all put their egos aside and work together.

complexbrother
Thor almost should be on the nerds team, he is highly intellegent (centuries worth of experence) he probuly(sp?) is one of the most balenced chareters in comics today .

Grimm22
Originally posted by complexbrother
Thor almost should be on the nerds team, he is highly intellegent (centuries worth of experence) he probuly(sp?) is one of the most balenced chareters in comics today .

Um, Doom and Mr. Fantastic with 72 hours of prep no expression

N'uff Said

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.