Thing runs the gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Thing has seven hours of rest between each battle. Who stops him?

1) Carnage
2) Lizard
3) Luke Cage
4) Loki h2h only
5) Ironman
6) Beta Ray Bill
7) Orion w/Astro-Harness
8) Spectre

Grimm22
Ben loses to Ironman erm

The rest up to Loki he takes with relative ease.

Loki would be tough, but I think Ben could take him, seeing as he isnt a brawler wink

Validus
Clears it. jockey

grey fox
Ironman slams him ....

The rest thing can pretty much beat. Although I agree with grim about Loki....

badabing
Ben gets to 5. Iron Man has flight plus many weapons.

Soljer
Loki MIGHT have what it takes to stop him, but otherwise, Ironman brings out his pimp hand.

Unless Ben is carrying some Bacardi on him, of course.

Validus
It would take a lot of Bacardi to affect Tony.

Grimm22
Originally posted by badabing
Ben gets to 5. Iron Man has flight plus many weapons.

Yeah, same reason that Iron Man beats Colossus wink

Grimm22
Originally posted by Validus
Clears it. jockey

Ben beats Beta RayBill What the f**k?

and the Spectre What the f**k?

Thanos_6383
hmmmmm.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by badabing
Ben gets to 5. Iron Man has flight plus many weapons. Loki has flight to, plus godly stamina . Also im sure Loki is a hell of a lot faster than Thing.

Grimm22
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Loki has flight to, plus godly stamina . Also im sure Loki is a hell of a lot faster than Thing.

Um, did you not read it?!? What the f**k?

It said FIST FIGHT!

batdude123
Tony stops him.

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
Tony stops him.

Yep stick out tongue

Or Ben could just summon Lockjaw and have Lockjaw teleport Tony right in front of him and Ben gives him his sunday punch big grin

Lockjaw pwns all cool

Maestro
To be honest, I see Grimm having a hard fight with the lizard. The guy is much faster than spider-man, who Ben can't even touch and he's in the 25 ton class, so he could easily wear ben down. Also if you take into consideration that ben doesn't exactly think first then act, I think an intelligent Lizard may have a chance. Though I think Ben would come through in the end, it will certainly take a bit out of him. Really don't see him getting to iron man, and Lokis getting underrated here to be honest.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Maestro
To be honest, I see Grimm having a hard fight with the lizard. The guy is much faster than spider-man, who Ben can't even touch and he's in the 25 ton class, so he could easily wear ben down. Also if you take into consideration that ben doesn't exactly think first then act, I think an intelligent Lizard may have a chance. Though I think Ben would come through in the end, it will certainly take a bit out of him. Really don't see him getting to iron man, and Lokis getting underrated here to be honest.

*backslaps Mastero*

Dont be stupid mad

Lizard is a freakin' chump!

Good god is Ben really that underrated here on the boards What the f**k?

Maestro
Originally posted by Grimm22
*backslaps Mastero*

Dont be stupid mad

Lizard is a freakin' chump!

Good god is Ben really that underrated here on the boards What the f**k?

Your underrating everyone else because your 'ben grim fanboy aura'.

Grimm22
Your underrating everyone else because your 'ben grim fanboy aura'.

Umm if I was underrating everyone then I would say that Ben clears the gauntlet no expression

I may be a Thing fanboy but im still enougth of a realist to determine what fights he wins wink

Maestro
Umm if I was underrating everyone then I would say that Ben clears the gauntlet no expression

I may be a Thing fanboy but im still enougth of a realist to determine what fights he wins wink

So tell me how Ben hits the Lizard a guy whose faster than spiderman, who everytime spiderman and grim fight, ben can never touch?

Tell me how Ben beats Loki, a god with thousands of years of experience of training and expertise in various forms of combat at H2H?
Also add to that he's durable, able to exchange blows with Thor, someone ben couldn't handle, is very smart and cunning and has a number of tricks up his sleeve which have been used to screw with Thor and other top tier people like surfer, and your expecting Ben to beat Loki?

edit:Grim22 I'm expecting a reply since you think Ben beats both of these guys.

Grimm22
So tell me how Ben hits the Lizard a guy whose faster than spiderman, who everytime spiderman and grim fight, ben can never touch?

Tell me how Ben beats Loki, a god with thousands of years of experience of training and expertise in various forms of combat at H2H?
Also add to that he's durable, able to exchange blows with Thor, someone ben couldn't handle, is very smart and cunning and has a number of tricks up his sleeve which have been used to screw with Thor and other top tier people like surfer, and your expecting Ben to beat Loki?

edit:Grim22 I'm expecting a reply since you think Ben beats both of these guys.

Lizard cant hurt Ben no expression

All Ben has to do is use a thunder clap and Lizard is down wink

Loki is nowhere as good as a h2h fighter as his brother. wink

Ben has taken blows from Thor before, he cant beat Thor, but he can certainly beat Loki in pure h2h

Blade Cutter
Even thou I say Benn would win he would have a hell of a hard time with Carnage I mean he is around 50 ton class strength and near Spider-mans speed has a kind of spider sense plus can fight from a distance.Thing will most likely be worn down after the first fight.Then have to dill with the Lizard then Luke Cage Thing will most definitely loose at Loki!

Maestro
Lizard cant hurt Ben no expression

All Ben has to do is use a thunder clap and Lizard is down wink

Loki is nowhere as good as a h2h fighter as his brother. wink

Ben has taken blows from Thor before, he cant beat Thor, but he can certainly beat Loki in pure h2h

You didn't really answer my question to be honest, just rambled on with thor being better than Loki at h2h, which is totally irrevelent to Lokis h2h skills. I really can't be assed to carry on with my argument, waste of time.

'Vs Forum'<===Waste of time in general.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.