Top Tier X-Men vs. DC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

B dot Rob
Shaman Nate Grey
Full Potential Cable
Full Potential Iceman
8th Day Juggernaut (Not a mutant, but who cares)
New Sun(Alternate Reality Gambit)
Rogue(Version of Rogue that could recall past templates of those she touched)
Magneto (pre-depowerment smart-asses)
Exodus (at the top of his game)

vs

DC (minus Skyfather level beings and above).

Everyone on the Marvel side are completely bloodlusted and are willing to work together to wipe out the DC earth......

The DC side, on the other hand, are all in character and (unless they are like Black Adam or Flash or something) are highly unlikely to Speed Blitz.

Fight obviously takes place on DC earth with the Marvel side given a few seconds to put up whatever speed blitz protection they need to keep Flash from cold cocking them all but Juggs in picoseconds.

Does the DC side stand a chance big grin

batdude123
Superman
Wonder Woman
Captain Marvel
Captain Atom
Flash (Wally)
Flash (Jay)
Green Lantern (Hal)
Green Lantern (Kyle)
Green Lantern (John)
Green Lantern (Guy)
Martian Manhunter
Zatanna (although you could call her skyfather level)
Atom
Dr. Fate
Sentinel
Sand
Despero
Johnny Sorrow
Black Adam
Power Girl
Superboy
Supergirl
Geo-Force
Raven
Starfire
Etrigan

All gang up and beat the sh*t outta them. big grin

Grimm22
The GL corps takes this one wink

batdude123
Originally posted by Grimm22
The GL corps takes this one wink

Oh yeah, good point. stick out tongue

B dot Rob
what people don't understand is bloodlusted all half the mutants have to do is look at you and you're dead >_>

Grimm22
Originally posted by B dot Rob
what people don't understand is bloodlusted all half the mutants have to do is look at you and you're dead >_>

Yet half the mutants get their necks snapped by Flash before they can even think about that big grin

Tallis
X-Man, cable, and Magneto put a force field around team marvel. And New Sun blows up the world.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Tallis
X-Man, cable, and Magneto put a force field around team marvel. And New Sun blows up the world.

New Sun is dead before he can even think about doing anything wink

Tallis
New Sun is dead before he can even think about doing anything wink

How so. New Sun can control Time

Big Sexy
How so. New Sun can control Time dont pay attention to grim dude. This guy is a severe gambit hater

Tallis
Originally posted by Big Sexy
dont pay attention to grim dude. This guy is a severe gambit hater

I already knew that. (screw Thing!!!) But I just wanna see what he would say to try to argue against that

B dot Rob
Yet half the mutants get their necks snapped by Flash before they can even think about that big grin

Flash doesn't exactly snap necks champ......

batdude123

You're right he hits with infinite mass punches that have the power of exploding stars. no expression However, I think the ENTIRE GL corp would be enough to handle them. Acutally, they'd need one telepath with them. Oh I don't know, maybe they can have Despero on their team.

B dot Rob
Despero's going to be able to handle the combined might of FP Cable and Nate + a constantly improving Exy?

Grimm22
I already knew that. (screw Thing!!!) But I just wanna see what he would say to try to argue against that

Um, Thing would massacere Gambit no expression

Grimm22

Who says he cant?!? no expression

batdude123
Despero's going to be able to handle the combined might of FP Cable and Nate + a constantly improving Exy?

Despero is pretty damn powerful. However, just for arguements sake, I'll throw in Despero, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter. Combine them with only about 20-50 GLs and that should be more than enough. Besides, the GL shields block out telepathy, so they are useless against the GLs.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Big Sexy
dont pay attention to grimm dude. This guy is a severe gambit hater

I dont hate New Sun wink

I just hate regular gambit big grin

ThePittman

B dot Rob
Originally posted by batdude123
Despero is pretty damn powerful. However, just for arguements sake, I'll throw in Despero, Aquaman, and Martian Manhunter. Combine them with only about 20-50 GLs and that should be more than enough. Besides, the GL shields block out telepathy, so they are useless against the GLs.

Okay so you slowed down the telepaths (to which I can say Despero, Aquaman, and the Manhunter are all CHILDSPLAY to the Summers twins at full potential and a Exy who will ALWAYS get stronger thanks to the crazy telepathy generated by the two Summers but I'll give you the benefit of the doubt) now how are those GL's going to keep from exploding (thanks to New Sun), being flash frozen (Full Potential Iceman), having their rings crushed (hi Magneto), while at the same time dealing with a fully bloodlusted version of Juggs that laughs at God blasts? And that's not counting Rogue who could simply touch Gambit and be another bloodlusted New Sun blowing up people left and right and shit like that. Oh and that's assuming nobody (most notably 8th Day Juggs) picks up a GL ring from a fallen lantern (I mean if Doomsday was able to handle a GL corp by himself imagine what a Bloodlusted Juggs with GL ring + Magneto + FP Iceman + FP New Sun + FP Rogue could do).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.