Jackass 2

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

stunna1773
I can't wait.

http://www.jackassmovie.com/

Impediment
Schweet! I'l be seeing it. When I saw the first Jackass movie in the theater, I barely head any of the dialogue because everyone was laughing their ass off, but I dont care. I had fun.

Wolfie
I never found Jackass very funny. To each their own.

steverules
Yes I can't wait, I love Jackass the movie.

-Tired Hiker-
I love Jackass more than anything in the world!!

wuTa
Not me, I'll take whats in your sig over jackass, but Jackass either is really funny, or really disgusting....Win/Win combination, except the disgusting part

-Tired Hiker-
Originally posted by wuTa
Not me, I'll take whats in your sig over jackass, but Jackass either is really funny, or really disgusting....Win/Win combination, except the disgusting part

Hah! eek!

stunna1773
the trailers now up http://www.jackassmovie.com/movies/trailer.html

Deathblow
Jackass is the stupidest, most bone-headed show I've ever seen, and despite this I love it. In fact, because of this I love it. Lowbrow humor doesn't get any better. I miss the show, so I'm really looking forward to movie #2. Hoping for lots of Party Boy and hopefully Knoxville will go back to the really extreme stuff he used to do in the old days, before he went Hollywood. I'm talking stun guns and crotch-sledgehammer stuff.

crickey77
Awesome! Thanks! I can't wait -- I love the first one so I am sure that I will love this one as well.

Flamboyant4Life
I heard that Raab Himself won't be in it.

Leo945
Trailer looks good. Who is the fattie in the dental chair?

H. S. 6
I'd take the show over another movie any day, though. erm

-Tired Hiker-
I'm going to buy the whole first season on dvd at this used bookstore for only twenty bucks.

~Da Rev~
I tried to sneak into the first one, but i got cought and kicked out. Now i can see this one and rub it in everyone's faces

TAKE THAT, ADULTS FROM WHEN I TRIED TO SNEAK INTO JACKASS: THE MOVIE. evillaugh

Solo
I can wait for the DVD.

Charlie2377
I just dont understand jackass...it actually doesnt make me laugh at all and I find it hard to understand how others find it interesting...and being 16 i should b able to appreciate this sort of thing...just dont...

It actually makes me gag some times....

allofyousuckkk
sincw when did knoxville do extreme stuff? him and bam were the wusses of jackass. Steve-o did the worst stuff.

Smasandian
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
sincw when did knoxville do extreme stuff? him and bam were the wusses of jackass. Steve-o did the worst stuff.

In what context?

In the new movie, Knoxville and Bam did the most painful and extreme stuff.

Steve-O does the most disgusting and gross stuff.

LanceWindu
Saw it last night...better than Jackass The Movie. One scene nearly made me spew my nachos though, and I bet you can tell which scene (after you've seen the flick of course).

Lyna303
erm...i was planning to take my brother this week...but is there any nudity? b/c my mom will kill me...ninja

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lyna303
erm...i was planning to take my brother this week...but is there any nudity? b/c my mom will kill me...ninja

Male and female nudity...(really fat chick's boobs, and lots of testicles and a penis)

crickey77
Going to see it this weekend -- can't wait.

Ladyluck
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Saw it last night...better than Jackass The Movie. One scene nearly made me spew my nachos though, and I bet you can tell which scene (after you've seen the flick of course).

Was it.. The part with the horse? Bleh. So gross

Anyways, I loved this movie. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much through a movie. lol

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Ladyluck
Was it.. The part with the horse? Bleh. So gross

Anyways, I loved this movie. I can't remember the last time I laughed so much through a movie. lol

Yes...the part with the horse.

My brother nearly threw up as well, and his girlfriend was in his lap.

~Da Rev~
my favorite part was the prank within the prank within the prank thing with the guy dressing up as a terrorist. "Boom! We are almost there" I lauged for ever

OR when Preston dressed up as phil and got in bed with April. Holy shit. On the floor laughing

Kelly_LS
Damn it, my thread got closed so now I have to come here.

I'm seeing Jackass 2 again this Saturday, so beat that fockers.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Damn it, my thread got closed so now I have to come here.

Because it was a duplicate. no expression

Lyna303
Male and female nudity...(really fat chick's boobs, and lots of testicles and a penis)
aww...gotdammit... miffed

Kelly_LS
Because it was a duplicate. no expression
Thank you for pointing out what I already knew. no expression no expression
aww...gotdammit... miffed
One penis in particular is pretty nice. yes

SnakeEyes
One penis in particular is pretty nice. yes

The horse?! blink

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by SnakeEyes
The horse?! blink
How'd you guess?!!!!!! No, Bam's. smile

Roland
The horse?! blink

laughing

fruits
ummm, best movie of all time ever

Lyna303
How'd you guess?!!!!!! No, Bam's. smile
droolio bam...

Kelly_LS
droolio bam...
Agreed.
droolio bam...
Oh God, yes! I'd like to hump him.

Lyna303
that would be pretty awkward though...going to this movie with my 13 yr old brother....

(auto quote)
is he married?...sad

Kelly_LS
that would be pretty awkward though...going to this movie with my 13 yr old brother....

(auto quote)
is he married?...sad
I went with my Mommy.

And as far as I know, no, he's not married. droolio

Lyna303
I went with my Mommy.

And as far as I know, no, he's not married. droolio
the hell....confused...i would definately have to sneek out to see this movie...

really....he is so hot...

Kelly_LS
the hell....confused...i would definately have to sneek out to see this movie...

really....he is so hot...
What for?

Lyna303
my mom is a little overprotective...so i have to sneek out to do anything...don't get me wrong...im not a bad kid...just feel really deprived sometimes...erm

Kelly_LS
my mom is a little overprotective...so i have to sneek out to do anything...don't get me wrong...im not a bad kid...just feel really deprived sometimes...erm
I had to do that a few years ago but my Mom and Dad have lightened up quite a bit now that I'm 17. I used to not be able to do ANYTHING unless it was with a "female" friend, and I'd often find myself lying and going with my boyfriend as well isntead of just a girl. But...my Mom and I have gone to movies together since I was a little girl so we're Movie buddies.

If your parents don't know, don't let them find out that the movie has dicks galore in it.

Lyna303
hahah...not planning to...lol stick out tongue

Kelly_LS
Giiiirl, you're 17 years old and your parents are still protective? Wow.

Lyna303
yea i know...almost 17 in december....

they are crazy...crazy religious people that is...

Kelly_LS
Maybe they'll get over it in due time. They should anyway. wink

Lyna303
Maybe they'll get over it in due time. They should anyway. wink
most likely not...they probably will when i move out....

Kelly_LS
I thought the same too actually..

-Tired Hiker-
I can't wait to see this movie, I'll probably check it out tomorrow!

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by -Tired Hiker-
I demand it!

Lyna303
whoo!!! tell me how it is....

Ultraman Baltan
Oh God, yes! I'd like to hump him.

Well, I'm here in the meantime. stick out tongue laughing out loud

Kelly_LS
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
Well, I'm here in the meantime. stick out tongue laughing out loud
Well.......there is a two year difference......buuuuuut...Aww what the hell!

*Humps*

Lyna303
hahahaah laughing

ADarksideJedi
That is one movie I am not going to waste my money seeing.jm

Lyna303
erm why not?

~Flamboyant~
The real reason I want to see this movie is because of the stunts involving high power rockets. High power rocketry is a hobby of mine, and I always wanted to see a person fly off on a rocket. (He really should've died.) Also, the people who designed all of the rockets, and whatnot for those stunts frequent another forum that I go on. (It's a rocketry forum)

Lyna303
o really....o really...o really...nice excuse...

Ladyluck
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
my favorite part was the prank within the prank within the prank thing with the guy dressing up as a terrorist. "Boom! We are almost there" I lauged for ever

OR when Preston dressed up as phil and got in bed with April. Holy shit. On the floor laughing

lol I loved those ones. So ****ing funny. laughing

fionalin7
jackass is the best... they do it for the sake of fun!

LanceWindu
Originally posted by fionalin7
jackass is the best... they do it for the sake of fun!

...and money.

Kelly_LS
Hellz yeah!

Smasandian
But the majority of thier reason is for the fun. Money is just a bonus.

Kelly_LS
I agree. I'd do some of the LESSER stunts....maybe.

SnakeEyes
I would do the rocket one.

Kelly_LS
I would do the rocket one.
Yeah me too. And I'd probably do, from the show, the fat F*** stunts.

~Flamboyant~
I would do the rocket one. I would not. Johnny Knoxville was nearly killed by a CATO in that stunt. A CATO is an explosion of the motor (or one of the motors propelling a rocket) These, by the way were actually commercially available motors.

Kelly_LS
A lot of the stuff from the movie was too extreme but from the show I'd also like to do the yoga stunt where Johnny Knoxville went into a yoga class and had some kind of fart machine in his pocket or wherever and whenever he'd do a move he'd fart. AND HE'D KEEP A STRAIGHT FACE THE ENTIRE TIME! I have no idea how the hell he did that but I'd be pissin' myself laughing.

Ultraman Baltan
Knoxville has to be the most durable person alive. He took hits that people die quickly in, or at least go to the hospital for. I remember once on the show where he had a full grown elephant fall directly on him, yet he was fine.

Kelly_LS
AND he rarely ever ever ever vomits!

I saw Jackass 2 again for the second time last night with a guy "Friend" of mine; Zach. The movie is definately better the second time, especially when you don't hide your eyes, lmao.

BackFire
I saw this movie earlier, and it was funny and entertaining, but I liked the first one way better.

They seemed to do more stunts in this one, where as in the first they did a lot of pranks on random people (The golf course prank was gold).

Still, fun movie.

Kelly_LS
You liked the first one better? I liked the second one better. They were both great though. The hoverround/old dude stunt in the first movie was unbeatable though, I must admit.

Ultraman Baltan
I heard that the new one blows the other one away.

Kelly_LS
Well, in my opinion, it does.

-Tired Hiker-
I still haven't seen it, which is odd. I've been dying to see this movie, but haven't had time. I'm like a hardcore Catholic missing Church two Sundays in a row.

Kelly_LS
That's the thing about me, I have all of the time in the world because I have no life, and I prefer it that way. I've had time to see this twice, and fall break starts as of this past Friday for me...so that leaves me two weeks to see it again if I wish to. Will I? Possibly, unless something else that I haven't seen that looks appealing comes out.

-Tired Hiker-
I will probably see it on my day off if I don't have to go house searching again.

Kelly_LS
Good luck on that, lol. Every person in this world needs to see it at least once.

Impediment
I cringed so hard when Pontius stuck his wee-wee in the snake cage as bait.

Kelly_LS
Lol, I wasn't too sure if that part was all true, I mean were we really actually seeing that or what? If so, ouch. I'm glad I don't have a weiner. Lol.

Lyna303
sad i still haven't seen it...

-Tired Hiker-
Finally saw it, loved it, I'm still decompressing, so I can't say if I liked it better than the first one or not. I guess it was very different from any Jackass tv show or the first movie in that the stunts and pranks seemed way more dangerous than anything I've seen them do. Also, I think I've seen more cock and balls than I'll ever need to see, but damn that shit was funny. Wee Man running naked across that table in front of those unsuspecting people! Bam having several hissy fits from being picked on! Knocksville getting bit up by that snake in the 'Chuck E. Cheese' fun balls! OMG, what else . . . oh, the bungee jump with Wee Man and Preston Lacy was amazing, the red rocket, and the stuff with the bulls was ballzy. Damn, I was entertained for sure. happy

Kelly_LS
That's what I said, I've been telling everyone I've seen enough penis to last me a LIFETIME! w00t. Let's just say it was ALL entertaining and amazing.

-Tired Hiker-
Random memoirs keep filling my head, 'the bull teeter-totter', 'the dildo up Bam's ass.' laughing

Kayne Archeron
"water-based lubricants. Friend, or foe?"

Kelly_LS
Random memoirs keep filling my head, 'the bull teeter-totter', 'the dildo up Bam's ass.' laughing
That would make the greatest sport ever; The Bull Teeter-Totter.
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
"water-based lubricants. Friend, or foe?"
eek!

"Is it itching?"
"It's in my mouth!"
"Why'd you put it in your mouth?"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.