Brainiac 8 vs. Doctor Doom

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kon-El
Brainiac 8 aka Indigo against Dr. Doom. Who will prevail? Both are incredibly smart.

Blade Cutter
In a straight fight are do they have any prep?

Grimm22
Either way Doom wins wink

Mider
its hard doom has earthly knowledge but braniac has knowledge from all over the universe dont he?

Blade Cutter
With prep Doom will own him like a asian chamber made.With out prep are any knowledge of the fight before hand I think Brainiac wins 6/10.

General Kon-El
No prep.

Juntai
Brainiac.

Mider
ok how is it that doom can beat a guy who has knowledge of the universe

Whittdawg92
of course superfanboy Grim22's gotta have some completly biased comment. Brainiac woud win, and even if he lost or died, he'd come back.

Sixth_Winged
Originally posted by Mider
its hard doom has earthly knowledge but braniac has knowledge from all over the universe dont he?

while that's true, it doesn't stop Doom from pulling off stunts like stealing powers from heralds and gods. He also has magical knowledge and capability, something brainiac lacks.

And while where at it, does indigo share the same knowledge from his predecessors or descendants(brainiac 13).

Grimm22
Originally posted by Whittdawg92
of course superfanboy Grim22's gotta have some completly biased comment. Brainiac woud win, and even if he lost or died, he'd come back.

Super fanboy What the f**k?

But its true no expression

It is close to impossible to kill Doom, permanently. wink

Unless you stick him in hell or somthing, but apparently that dosent work either stick out tongue

I donno, Braniac with prep is really good erm

I dont have much knowledge on Brainiac so I guess i'll say Brainiac takes it

Whittdawg92
it's near impossible to kill doom OR brainiac. they're both pretty dam potent, 'specially w/ prep. they give supes and FF a run for their money.

Grimm22
it's near impossible to kill doom OR brainiac. they're both pretty dam potent, 'specially w/ prep. they give supes and FF a run for their money.

Wait is this the weird ass legion Brainiac or Supes's brainiac confused

Whittdawg92
classic Brainiac was the best. all the other brainiacs are fakes and imitations.

Whittdawg92
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_%28comics%29" Brainiac 8 fuqin sux. Doom would molest this stupid imposter.

Grimm22
Hmm this is tough if its Supes's Brainiac erm

I mean as we have seen in Justice, Brainiac is one sick SOB. eek!

This is REALLY close. no expression

Grimm22
"http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Indigo_%28comics%29" Brainiac 8 fuqin sux. Doom would molest this stupid imposter.

Oh its that stupid braniac from Outsiders eek!

Oh in that case Doom kicks her ass big grin

Whittdawg92
Brainiac 8's a fake. Any non-superman villan brainiac sux. i wouldn't waste my time making a thread about if I was u.

Sixth_Winged
I can't understand why people attribute every brainiac feat to one person here.

They're not same

Grimm22
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
I can't understand why people attribute every brainiac feat to one person here.

They're not same

Its so confusing messed huh

Mider
what was so great about braniac 13?

Whittdawg92
like I said, only the original brainiac is the best, brainiac 8 loses miserably.

Grimm22
like I said, only the original brainiac is the best, brainiac 8 loses miserably.

Co-Signed wink

Blade Cutter
Oh my bad I did not realise witch Brainiac it was Doom will crush him in ways that Brainiac has yet to discover.

Mider
ok but who is braniac 13

Whittdawg92
Brainiac 13's the pansy teenage version of a future brainiac on the leigon of superheros .

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.